001:- I'll Kill you, Do Kyungsoo!!

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

01 :- I'll Kill you, Do KyungSoo!

                                                     -----musical_notes_set_black.png  -----

“Yah! Give me back my phone!!”, You shouted as you stand up to reach for your phone from the guy. The weird guy. Do Kyungsoo.

“Nooo~~~! You need to buy me ice cream first~!!”, Kyungsoo shouted as he keep showing my phone. “You better give the phone or I’ll really kill you!!!”, You shouted again but Kyungsoo keep showing his pedo face.

“Do Kyungsoo!!!!!!”, You shouted and pulled his hair and he screamed in pain. “Yaaaahh!! I fix my hair for about 3 hour and you ruined it! “, Kyungsoo shouted and tried to fix his hair and you grabbed your phone from his pocket as fast as you can.

“Good for you! Hmmp!”, You shouted and ran out from the class. As you were running, you can hear kyungsoo shouted and called your name. You smirked in victory and continued running.

                                                  ----- musical_notes_set_black.png  ----

“I’ll kill you, Lee HyoJin.”, Kyungsoo whispered into your ears and you shivered. “Don’t whisper in my ears!!”, You slapped his arm harshly. He chuckled and glared deep into your eyes. You’re a bit worried by what he’s going to do. Because, indeed. He’s a weird guy with a weird imagination. You still can’t forget the first time you saw him.

Flashback :- “Hi, I’m Lee HyoJin. Nice to meet you.”, You said and shook your hand to him. He suddenly smiled. And laughed loudly. “HAHHAHAHAHH!!! I’m Kyungsoo!!! Kyungsoo!!! AHHAHAHAH!!!”, He shouted  and your eyes widen. Dafuq is wrong with this guy?”,You thought to yourself.

When the teacher arrived, the teacher welcomed us to the SM high school because this is our first time. And Kyungsoo can’t stop giggling through the whole class. Even the teacher was freak out by his action. “Do You have any problem, Do Kyungsoo?”, The teacher asked but Kyungsoo keep giggling.

“T-Teacher!!”, He said with a laughter. “Do You believe in unicorn? AHHAHHAHAH!!!”, He shouted. Everyone face went O_O but he keep laughing. (End Flashback)

You shook your head trying to forget those weird memories. Suddenly you saw everyone is looking at you. You tilted your head. Confused. Suddenly the teacher said. “Lee HyoJin? Are you hearing me??”,

You gasped and stand up. “I-I’m sorry teacher I was daydreaming!”, Everyone burst into laughter and Kyungsoo laughed the loudest. You glared at him and he glared at you back. “It’s okay. Hwang Naeun answer number 5 please.”, The teacher said and you sighed in relief.

                                                           musical_notes_set_black.png  

You  walked out from the class and walk to the canteen to buy some food. Suddenly you bumped into someone. You bowed. “I’m sorry...”, You said and looked to the student’s face. It was your crush, KyungRae!

Your eyes widen and he smiled. “Kenchana. Be more careful in the future, Arasso?”, He said and walked away. You can’t help it but smiled. Every part of your body are now beating so fast that it may explode.

 

Okay not really.

 

You slapped your cheek a few time to cheek if this a dream or not. And when you totally sure this is not a dream, you walked to the canteen happily and hummed some random song into your mind.

You sit to a chair after you bought two doughnuts. You eat the doughnut happily as your mind keep thinking of KyungRae. Suddenly a guy come and sits next to you. You looked at the guy’s face. It was Kyungsoo. Your enemy.

“Anneong. Daydreaming girl!”, He said and waved his hand. You gave him an irritated look and continued eating your doughnut. “Aww why aren’t our HyoJin Smiling anymore? A few minutes ago I just saw you keep smiling after you bumped into my twin.”, He said and your eyes widen.

“D-D-Did you s-saw itt???”, You stuttered . He smirked. “I finally got my revenge.”, . You gasped. “W-What are you going to do?? W-What revenge??”, You said. “I’ll embarrass you in front of hyung.”, He smirked  and walked away. You got more worried.

What if..

He’ll tell KyungRae that you liked him..

and..

 KyungRae will avoid you forever.. and.. and..

“Waahh! Andweee!!”, You shouted. Everyone then looked into your face. Your eyes widen and you make a fake cough.

                                                         musical_notes_set_black.png  

“Hyo Jin!!!”, The class’s president shouted and grabbed your hand. You turned around and saw The president with a worried face. “What’s.. wrong?”, You asked.

“hah…Hah.. Kyungsoo.. he..”, The president then went out of breath and almost fainted. You run to the school hall as fast as you can saw a big poster with something written on it.

“ Hyo Jin from 2A has a !!”

Your eyes widen and your jaw almost dropped. You grabbed your fist tightly. There’s about 48 student that was reading it.  They turned around to you. “S-She has a ??”, one of them shouted and pointed a finger to you. You shut your eyes tightly.

“DO KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!”, You shouted as loud as you can.

And somewhere in universe, Kyungsoo is smirking in victory.

“Revenge 01. Done!”, He mumbled and slowly hummed a random song.