025 :- Separated.

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

025 :- separated :(


"Do well on your exam. And, I hope you guys did study yesterday. This math exam  will determine your future class. You may start now.", The teacher said as he done passing all the paper.

The students started to answer the question and you shut your eyes tightly. "God, please! I'm begging you! Let me jump to first class!", You prayed and calmy answered the test.

You took a glance of Kyungsoo and you saw him answering the question calmy. You sighed. "If i don't manage to jump to first class, God please don't take KyungSoo away from me.", You thought to yourself and smiled. 


"Time's up. Put your pencil down and put your answered paper on your right side. ", The teacher said and everyone put their answered paper on the right side of the table. You sighed and prayed that you did your best.

You walked out from the class and walked to the field. Trying to relax your mind. Suddenly you saw a paper note on the left side of the field's pole. You walked to it.

 

"This field is going to be destroyed on 16/01/14. Students is not allowed to enter.

             Thank you for your help."

 

Your eyes widen. Unknowingly, a tear escaped your eyes. "My only one heaven is now going to be destroyed. Where am i going to recess after this...? Where am i going to cry after this...?", You mumbled and slowly wiped the teras that is falling down on your cheek.

You sighed. "I should get back to class now."


"Okay, class dismissed. And Your result will be known by tomorrow. Good afternoon.", Mrs. Choi said and smiled. The whole class bowed slightly and wished Mrs. Choi a good evening.

You sighed and looked into KyungSoo. He was packing his things and you sighed out loud again. "Yah ahjuma. Wanna grab some ice cream?", a voice whispered in your ears.

Your eyes widen. You looked up and saw KyungSoo smirking. You smiled. "Ice cream? Wahhh i want ! I want!", You said excitedly. KyungSoo smiled. "If Our Hyo Jin don't want an ice cream, it means she's sick~~", KyungSoo said and pinched your cheeks. You pushed his hand and showed an irritated expression.

He chuckled and you smiled. "Let's go~ to the ice cream shopp~", You singed and walk with KyungSoo when suddenly you saw KyungRae waving his hand to you. Your smile faded away.

"Eh Kyungsoo~ what are you doing with Hyo Jin?", KyungRae asked . Kyungsoo's face turned boring. "I- we was about to grab some ice-"

"I'm not doing anything with her. Okay Bye.", Kyungsoo cut you off and walked away home. Your smile immediately faded away. You've  wanted to spend some time with best friend, Kyungsoo. 

"So... Hyo Jin are you doing anything after school?", KyungRae asked gladly. You nod your head. "I... have a lot of things to do.", You said and smiled. "See you tomorrow." You said and was about to walk away when Kyungrae grabbed you and placed a quick kiss on your lips. You sighed and gave him a peck on his lips. He chuckled. "Okay anneong~ Love yaa~", 

You sighed and smiled. "Love... ya too."


"Okay guys, the result is going to be out by the recess, so make sure , you guys check your new classes and you guys will be moving to the new classes starting tomorrow", Mrs. Song said and all of us nodded in unison.

Recess is coming, and all student gathered at the canteen. 

You searched for your name and you saw it.

Lee Hyo Jin :- 78% [ Stay in Class 2B2 ]

Thank god you didn't drop classes or else your mom will totally kill you. You searched for KyungSoo's name.

Do KyungSoo :- 91% [Moving to class 2A2 ]

Your eyes widen. and your jaw almost dropped.

"B-Both of us... are separated..."


Author's note :- Guys i'll be updating a lot because i'm afraid the story is going to be like a years and i hate that O_O 

Soooo~ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^____^