015

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

015 :- Too Lazy to put a tittle.


"Kyungsoo-yah.", You said facing him. "Hmmp?", He answered not looking at you.

"Who's ' Squirrel girl?'..?", You asked and his eyes widen. "Y-You read my diary?". He asked. You nod your head.

"I'm sorry that i read your diary, But..", You said and looked to the floor. "I'm Dying to know who's ' Squirrel girl. '. "

Kyungsoo stared into a random tree. Not knowing what to answer. "She's...". You looked into him. 

Buk! You was shocked. You turned around and saw Kyungsoo is laying his head on your shoulder. "Yah Kyungsoo? What's wrong?", You asked as you tried to wake him up. You touched his forehead.

"BOUYAA IT'S FREAKING HOT AS HELL!!!", You said and carried him in the back of yours. Without thinking, You carried him to a nearby clinic. Unfortunately, the clinic closed. You take your phone out from your pocket. And immediately called your mom.

"Yes, Hyo Jin-ah?", 

"Mom! Mom! No time to talk just pick me at Jae's Clinic right now!", You said fastly.

"Oh Ohkay but what's happening?"

"Pali mom!! He's dying!!", You shouted and your mom immediately hang up.


After about 15 minute, Your mom arrived . You sighed in relief and carried Kyungsoo into your mom's car. 

"W-What's wrong with him?", Your mom asked. "No time to explain, pali start the engine and let's go back home!", You said. Your mom nodded and started the engine.

On the way back home, You can't stop staring at Kyungsoo's pale face. You started to feel guilty all of sudden. ' So this is why he didn't talk so much like he always did... He's having a fever... But he didn't tell me and keep wanting to help me..", You whispered under your breath making sure you're the only one hearing what you're saying.


"Make sure you carry him properly, okay? I'll go take the medicine..", Mom said in a concerned tone and you nodded. You fastly carried Kyungsoo into your room and put him on the center of the bed. 

You go to the toilet and put some water into the small towel. You put the towel on Kyungsoo's foreheard to lower the heat on his head. Your mom arrived in your room with a few medicine.

"Here, when he wakes up, Let him eat this pil. ", Mom stated and you nodded. As mom walking out from the room, Suddenly mom spoke somehting. "Oh, and let him sleep here for today. ", .

Your eyes widen. You sighed and looked back at Kyungsoo. He was shivering. You sghed again and put a blanket on the top of him. He stopped shivering and smiled. You smiled too. Using your hand, You slowly Kyungsoo's face. "Mian. If it's not because of me, You won't fall sick. ", You said and slowly his face. You sighed and decided to sleep on the floor.


The next morning, you opened your eyes and saw you're on the bed. You looked around. "Is yesterday just a dream....?", You mumbled. You looked to the door and saw Kyungsoo. Shirtless.

SHIRTLESS.


Author's note :- Lol i was too lazy to do a tittle. hahahah!!

ANyway, this chapter is kinda bored. But don't worry! The next chapter, your jaw will totally dropped! 

Hahahha okay bye. (Oh. and don't kill me because Kyungsoo didn't confess his feeling to you XD)