014 :- The two spy *O*

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

014 :- The two spy *O*


His lip... landed on your cheek. Your eyes widen. So do Kyungsoo's eye. Both of you stayed in the same position for a few second. Until you kicked Kyungsoo making him fall on the floor. "Stupid Kyungsoo! My cheeks ity! Wahhhh!!!", You shouted and ran away.

"Yah!!", He shouted. "You're the one that put your leg out! You stupid girl!!", Kyungsoo groaned in pain.


The next day,School ended up faster than what you thought. In class, neither any of you talked to each other. Even the teacher was weird. The teacher even asked, "Aren't Hyo Jin and Kyungsoo is going to fight?". You sighed.

As you were walking home, 

"HyoJin!", a voice shouted. You turned around and saw KyungRae. You smiled. "KyungRae-sshi..", You mumbled.

"Yah what's with the formal? Just call me KyungRae.", He said slightly smiling. You chuckled. 

"Oh, I'll be going first ^_^", He said. "I have a date with Mina. Anneong!", He added and run excitedly. 

You rolled your eyes. "Why is he so nice to me when he already got a girlfriend? ", You though to yourself amd walked home. Suddenly you realized,

"MWO??? DATE??"


"So.. that's the story.", You explained. Kyungsoo gave you an what-the-hell-girl? face. 

"Aish.. don't you get the point?", You say standing up. Kyungsoo shook his head. "I was saying, we should spy both of them, to make sure that , Mina won't my crush!", You said and Kyungsoo rolled his eye.

"Yah. I don't think that Mina is going to him. -__-", Kyungsoo said and you pouted. 

You looked deep into Kyungsoo's eye hoping him would say ' Yes '. AFter a few minute of staring competition, Kyungsoo sighed.

"Fine."

"YEAAHHHH!!!", You shouted happily. "Nah. Wear this.", He passed you a super weird spectacles.

"Euw. What is this?", You said. "Disguise mehh. Or else it's obvious you're spying him. Yah don't talk too much just wear it."

You wear the spectacles and looked at the mirror. "I looked like an ahjussi..", You mumbled. "Good you realized that". He said And you hit his head harshly.


"ugh ugh Kyungsoo look at that Mina. Trying to hard to show her ! grr... luckily KyungRae is the type that didn't care about or else..", You said and didn't finish your word but keep staring at the lovey dovey.

"Or else what? Or else he won't look at you? ", He said and you glared at him. "Are you trying to say my is small?", You said with an -__- expression. Kyungsoo nodded his playfully. "Oh, You got a ? I never saw it. ", Kyungsoo said and you kicked his harshly. 

"Ahh!!!", Kyungsoo shouted .You smirked in victory. You turned around back to the table but then KyungRae and Mina was gone. You started to become panic.

"Yah yah kajjah!!", You said and grabbed Kyungsoo's hand.


"It's fortunate that we got seat behind them...", You said slowly a bit whispering since both of you are in the cinema.

Kyungsoo rolled his eye. "Just enjoy the movie.", He said and you nodded .

Suddenly you saw Mina is trying to put her head on KyungRae's shoulder. You gasped. You kicked her seat harshly making her fall. "Oh, Jaesonghamnida. Jaesonghamnida.", You said with a deep voice. Kyungsoo, feeling embarassed, pretended to sleep.

"Aish .", Mina said rolling her eye.

You smirked in victory.


"Thank you so much Kyungsoo.", You said. Kyungsoo turned to you. "For what?", He said and slowly his ice cream.

"For today. i disturbed you a lot. Well, you can think of today as a date ^_^", You said and smiled. Kyungsoo face turn to red.

"C-can i?", He said and you chuckled. "Kyungsoo-yah..", You said. "Hmm...?", Kyungsoo asked .

 

"Can you tell me Who's ' squirrel girl '? I'm dying to know.".

Kyungsoo eyes widen. "Y-You read my diary...?", He asked. You nodded. "Yeah.. I'm sorry.. But.. i'm seriously dying to know who's the squirrel girl..", You said facing Kyungsoo.

"S-She's......."

 


Author's note :- We meet again!! >3< Come here readers i wanna hug you *le readers throw banana* 

Hahhaha Okay bye.Ohh 

and guys, I was reading a fanfic, and suddenly it says "He even believes Unicorn is exist" I was like Kyungsoo!! And suddenly i realized i was reading someone's fanfic Ahahaha!!!

Okay. I'm sure it's actually not funny. ._.