033 :- The truth

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

033 :- The truth 


You walked down upstair after you done having a refreshing shower. You walked down and saw your mom and your dad is dressing prettily. Your face grew confuse. 

"mom, dad, are you going anyhwere?", You asked and your mom turned to you. "Oh! Hyo Jin-ah! Go and dress up. We're visitting your uncle's funeral.", Your mom said and you nodded. "arasso!", You shouted and entered your room.


It's been a long time since the last time you and your family visited your uncle's funeral. Your uncle died in an aciddent. Before he died, He always visited you and gave you a lot of present as chocolate, teddy bear, and etc.

All of you prayed that your uncle died in peace. Your mom almost burst into tear because your uncle and your mom was really close. You sighed and walked around the funeral place. You saw a lot of grave. You walked around and saw a grave.

You looked at the tombstone of the grave. 

 

KyungRae

January 12, 1993 - 14 Dec 2013

 

Your eyes widen. You stepped back a few and walk to your parent. They smiled to you and you just sit there in horror.

" No Hyo Jin. It must be some other guy that had the same name as KyungRae.", You tell yourself and calmed yourself.


Later that evening, You meet KyungRae at the ice cream bar and he smiled when he saw you. You walked to him and both of you went to the counter to order .

"I.. want strawberry ice cream.", You said . "Give me strawberry too.", KyungRae said and you stared at him. 

"He always order mint. Why is he suddenly ordering strawberry flavour?", You asked yourself. You shook your head. "Maybe he's trying something new.", You thought to yourself and smiled.

Both of you sit under a tree. Both of you were enjoying the ice cream when suddenly you can't take it. You really want to tell him about the tombstone. "K-KyungRae-yahh.", You called his name. He turned to you.

"Yeahh?", he asked. You bit your lower lips. "mmm.. You know.. I go to my uncle's funeral and then i saw someone's grave with KyungRae's name on it. F-F-Funny, right? haha..", You said and looked at KyungRae's reaction. His face turned serious and nervous and he kepp gulping.

"S-So.. did you went to the grave and see the information?", he asked you making you really shocked. You dropped yourice cream to the floor and stared at the melting ice cream.

"KyungRae-yah.. I thought.. that when i said this to you , you will laugh and say something as 'that's ridicilous' .. But..", You said and KyungRae's eye widen. You stared at his face. "Can you give me time? I .. need to calm myself for a moment.", You said to him and he stared at the floor. You stand up and ran back home.

Then you started to realize. That KyungRae is different . and the date on the tombstone, it's 14 dec. The last day you stay on Daegu before going back to Seoul. And you started to realize. His smile, his dressing style, his messaging style, Usually KyunGRae will sent smiley face, but after you back to Seoul, His messaging style has really changed.


"There's no way KyungRae dead. There's no way.

If he's actually dead.. Than.. the ' KyungRae ' that has been with me is..

       KyungSoo...?"


Author's note :- *evil laugh*