007 :- I'm sad.. T___T

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

007 :- I'm sad.. T__T


                                                     

Flashback / KyungRae hugged you tightly and your head. "I'll make sure he won't runaway next time..". You didn't hesitated and hugged him back. You buried your face in his chest and he chuckled. /End Flashback.

You open your eyes from your beauty sleep. and you shouted.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Your dog was so shocked. But you keep smiling. "KyungRae hugged me yesterday!!! He really hugged me! AAAHHAHAHAHHA!!!"

"So, That means he likes me too, right? Ohohoho~", You said and chuckled. You rolled all over the bed while touching your red cheek. Your dog run out from your room as he thought you were crazy.


                                                                                                

You was walking to the school but you still can't forget the hug "ufufufufuf :>", you said and smiled .

Suddenly you saw KyungRae is walking to school. You run to him and wrapped your hand around his arm.

"KyungRae-yahh!", You said and KyungRae was shocked. "Oh, Hyojin-sshi. Nice to meet you! ^^ ", He said .

You smiled and tightened your wrapping. "Why are you walking with me? Did Kyungsoo do anything to you again?", He said and your eyes widen.

"N-No, I though that we are couple-",

"KyungRae oppa!!", A high pitched voice shouted and both of you turned around and saw a pretty girl with such a sweet smile.

"Oh! Mina-yah!", KyungRae shouted back and hugged the girl. You can't stop watching them with your mouth still opened widely.

"W-who is this?", You asked as both of them is hugging each other.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you to my girlfriend. Her name is Jung Mina. She's one year younger than you, Mina-yah, greet your sunbae!", KyungRae said and Mina smiled. "Anneong sunbae-nim! I'm Jung Mina from 1A1. ", She said and you slowly nodded with watery eyes. But you just keep it.

"O-Oh. I'm Lee Hyo Jin. Nice to meet you. I-I'll be going first. Anneong..", You said and bowed a little. 

"Anneong!", KyungRae said .


                                                     

"How can he don't tell me he has a girlfriend? How can Kyungsoo didn't tell me he has a girlfriend when he know that i had crush on KyungRae?", You said as you slowly sobbed. You wiped your tears using your hand and cried again. You're at the field alone. And you had skipped almost 3 class.

". now my make up is ruined. hmmp. I want to move to another school. hmmp!", You said and sobbed again. "Don't cry. You look so ugly.", A voice spoked. You turned around and saw Kyungsoo is sitting next to you. "Yah. what are you doing here? Go away. This is my place. hmmmp.", You said and wiped your tears all along with your mascara.

Kyungsoo sighed out loud. "Come here. You look so pathetic.", He said and tried to hugged you but you kicked him. "Go away from me! Hmmpp.", You said as you slowly wipe your tears. But suddenly the tears become so much that you can't help it.

"Is Mina that pretty ??? is she prettier than me? Aaahhhhh", You said and hugged kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was shocked at first but then he hugged you back. "There.. there... cry it out..", He said and slowly pat the back of yours

"I'm prettier right? right? ", You said as you slowly cried louder. "Yeah.. you're prettier..", Kyungsoo replied and tightened the hug.

"I hate you! I hate you!! I swear to god, i really, really, hate you! aahh!!", You said and hit his chest harshly a lot times.

"I.. hate you too..", He said and slowly your head. You keep crying and buried your face in his chest. Forgetting that he's Kyungsoo. Your enemy.


                                                     

"Hmmp. . You can go now.", You said when you has totally become relaxed. You has showed your weak side in front of your enemy. which it's not good :/

"It's okay. I don't want to see you cry alone anymore. Okay?", He said and looked deeply into your eyes. You nodded slowly.

"Promise me, don't be this HyoJin anymore. Be the Hyo Jin that always want to fight with me. Arasso?", He said slowly and you nodded again.

"I'll be going. anneong..", He said and stand up. "K-Kyungsoo-yah..", You called his name.

"Hmmp?", He asked.

"Thank you."


Author's note :- Thank you, you for reading! ^o^

Love ya :*