013 :- A really tiring day

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

013 :- A really tiring day~


"Hyo Jin-sshi, Kyungsoo-sshi, Earlier this morning, The principal said that he wants to meet both of you.", The class president come and talk to both of you.

You was shocked. "Really? with Kyungsoo?", You asked and glared him. He glared at you back. 

The class president nod his head a few time. "Oh, i'll be going first. Anneong!", The class president said and you sighed.

"Let's go.", You said to Kyungsoo. 


"Both of you know that School's carnival is coming right?", The principal said.

"Yes, principal.", Both of you nodded.

"And you guys know that there will be a lot of food stall right?",

"Yes, principal."

"Andd~ There are great news~", The principal said while grinning like a child.

"What great news?", Both of you said in unison.

"Both of you will be selling Food at the food stall on the carnival day!", The principal said and your eyes widen.

" no! I don't want to be a girl that stand there like a monkey selling stupid food!", You stand up ad shouted. You will never ever sell food. Because believe me, it .

"Hyo Jin.. Language..", The principal said and you slowly sit back on your seat. 

"As i said, i want both of you to become closer right?", The principal said and looked into both of you. "That is why. Okay, no more discussion. You can go back to class now.", The principal stated and you rolled your eyes.


[Saturday, at YOUR house]

"NO! NEVER! I don't want to sell unicorn's cupcake at the stall! Just, Never!", You shouted and glared deep into Kyungsoo's eye.

Kyungsoo rolled his eye. It has been about an hour both of you at Your house, But you guys still can't decide what to sell.

KyungSoo wanted to sell this :-

While you wanted to sell this :-

"Yahh~ Burger is not delicious! Unicorn cupcake is the best! ", He said and started to pout.

"Aigoo.. How can he looks so cute when he pout??", You thought to yourself .

"No! We will sell Burger! Burger is much better! Arasso?", You said and suddenly his face become sad. You sighed. Suddenly he tapped your shoulder.

"HyoJin-ah~", He make aegyo. Your eyes widen. "No Young man! Don't do that!", You said but then he makes an aegyo again.

"Let's sell Unicorn cupcakes~",He said.

Your eyes widen.

"Let's sell Unicorn's cupcake~", He singed. Your eyes widen. And your jaw almost dropped.

"Pwease~~?",


"Unicorn's cupcake! Unicorn's cupcake! Buy it now!", Kyungsoo shouted while you just sit at the corner. Feeling embarrassed.

And both of you need to wear a freaking weird hat. I don't know where the hell he got that hat.

Le hat

You sighed. "I told you we should sell burger. No one wants to buy a freaking unicorn's cupcake.", You said and Kyungsoo slowly sit next to you.

"You know what?", He said. "What?", You said facing him.

"You looks cute in that hat.", He said and smiled. But... close to smirk.

Your face become red. "Y-Yah! L-L-Look! There's a customer!", You pushed him and he go to the customer.

"Why am i like this? HyoJin!! You can't fall in love with Kyungsoo! KyungRae is your crush!!", You said to yourself.

"Wow~ Such a cute cupcake!", You heard a voice said. You looked up and saw KyungRae, with some of Woolim High school's student.

"O-Oh KyungRae! ", You said and went to him. "Yah Hyung. I make all this cupcake by myself. Tch.", He said and KyungRae chuckled. 

"Give me two!", He said and you smiled. "Arasso!", 

KyungSoo Looked into you. "Why is she so happy everytime she's around KyungRae?",


"97 dollar.. 98 dollar.. 99 dollar. We got 99 Dollar from our sell.", You said To Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked at you. "Seriously? Only 99 dollar?", He said and you rolled your eyes. "I told you we need to sell burger."

"Fine fine..", He give up and was about to clean all the mess. You put your leg out hoping him to trip and have a broken nose. But what you expected is really far from the reality. Kyungsoo fall on you and his lip landed on...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your cheek.


Author's note :- Lol you guys must have thought it landed on your lips. XDD