Ball day : Part I

Night School [Hiatus]

The next morning, breakfast was held in silence , students who had spent most of the night in the forest were easily identified by the dark circles and rebellious hair.

Yoongi and Jungkook sat at the table in silence with Hansol yawning at his side. None of them were hungry. Jungkook firmly holding a cup of steaming tea, just as if it would keep him alive, while Yoongi was crumbling a piece of toast in small crumbs.
After they returned to school stealthily using the same door through , which they had left an hour before, Jungkook spent the night on the floor of Yoongi's room. They had been chatting until four am, when he told Yoongi that he felt better, although this wasn't true.
 
I don't know how anyone can get through a panic attack more impotantly in front of half the school ...
 
At least he now knew what had happened after they dived into the lake. During the night Yoongi told him the whole story. Jimin and Byungjoo were in the water and had seen them running to dive.
Jimin grabbed Yoongi barely had he returned to the surface and pulled him along to a tree, which was where they were swimming. Yoongi had managed to cling to the Hansol and drag him , while he was trying to hide from Byungjoo, and in all that mess  Yoongi lost Jungkook out of sight.
 
"The lake was filled with people so quickly and was so dark that when I returned to where we had been the three, or where I thought we had been, I couldn't find you" ,  explained Yoongi. Finally, it was Yeonsoo and  Luhan telling him that they had seen Jungkook with Taehyung and he seemed fine. "After all, Luhan had gone to the lake with Yeonsoo because Yeonsoo didn't want to go alone. And Yeonsoo thought we had been drinking and that was why you were snippy and then decided to give me a speech on how-to-be-a-good-guy, and that's what it took me forever to find you."

"I never saw Jin there, but also the truth is that I never actually got to see anyone", Jungkook said.

"I don't think he was there", Yoongi replied. "But all the others were."

Jungkook, which however had a bed on the floor with jackets and sweatshirts, buried his face in Yoongi's extra pillow. "Well I wonder how many people saw me freaking out?"
Lying in bed, Yoongi stretched and yawned.
"Not many. It seems that no one saw you all night, except Yeonsoo."
"But he'll tell everyone."
"No, he will not. He is the class president . He has the duty to support you or something.", decided Yoongi. "But, since we're talking about it, what happened exactly ?"
Jungkook explained that he had a panic attack and Taehyung had saved him. He didn't go into details about what he felt when Taehyung pulled him to the surface of the water and helped him breathe, or mentioned when he walked away in the moonlight , preferring to focus on his calm and tranquility with which dealt with the crisis.
 
Yoongi looked thoughtful for a moment, and when he spoke , he chose with careful his words:
"People here have a weird attitude with Taehyung because it behaves as if he were better than everyone else and because, over the years , , he hurt a lot of guys; pretending to like them and then didn't the next moment. And, as we have seen, he has a way to behave much 'like a boss'. To tell the truth, I'm a bit surprised that he went to the lake tonight, or last night ...", pausing mid sentence he looked at his watch,".. Or this morning. One of the three. Because that's the kind of situation he has been avoiding.  And because of that, I think everybody think he's very reserved. But he can be a good guy .. Really you can" - Silencing himself for a moment , he opened his mouth wide in a long yawn. "Alot of our colleagues know that he doesn't like them, or else he thinks they have nothing in the head. Taehyung is obvious enough to demonstrate that."
"That's what I like in him" , Jungkook murmured, closing his eyes. "He is very honest."
"The attitude can be good" , agreed Yoongi. His last words were floating in the dark: "But it can also be bad."

Now, sitting at a table fumbling with cereals and milk in their respective bowls, they couldn't have anything else to say. Hansol was the most excited of all those who were there - survived the dive, Byungjoo returned with him to the dorms, which led him to think that he was falling in love. But even he was tired.

"My God, I won't be able to get through the night without a nap - complained, resting his head in one hand. "I'm beat up."

"I feel like crap" , Yoongi replied succinctly, extending his hand to the sugar. "Who knew that sleep is really important?!"

" 'Crap' also sums up my state" , Jungkook said, taking a sip of scalding tea and yawning. No one made ​​any comments about what happened to him the night before. Maybe Yoongi was right - the lake was so dark and crowded that no one had seen him lose control in the previous night.
 
Traditionally, on the day of the Summer Ball, classes end at noon. Jungkook spent all morning trying to keep awake, taking notes of which later could not find any sense.
Taehyung ignored him markedly in Biology, and in the English seminar Jungkook fell asleep while waiting for the beginning of class, not getting to see him enter. As he looked up , Taehyung was already at his desk, trying not to look at Jungkook.
He can do as it pleases him - even though , in eight hours Jungkook would go to the ball with Jin. That wasn't the appropriate time to recall how, in the water,  Taehyung enveloped him in his arms, as they had embraced .
Jungkook straightened the sheets on his desk and pulled out the manual from his bag.
No, this is not the right time for this. 
Namjoon was already in his usual place, inside the circle formed by the tables.  Ironically looked around the room.
 

mnmnmn03/03/14MNMNMN

sorry for typos and gramamr mistakes