First day : Taehyung

Night School [Hiatus]


 

Recognizing immediately that serious and well-modulated voice, Jungkook froze in place, trying to somehow dissolve into foam to never to be seen.
Jimin maintained undaunted and serene.
 
- Now Taehyung, don't make a scene. You know very well that it is true. You can not say that you won great reputation as caring and trustworthy boyfriend.
Giving Jungkook an apologetic look, Suga continued to quickly gather his books.

-  I was just going to the lounge room to unwind a bit before dinner. How about we all go?

Suga and Jimin raised  , but Jungkook  couldn't move, so he felt embarrassed. Also, getting out of there at that time would signal cowardice.

- No thanks - then replied, raising hia chin slightly. - I want to study a bit more before taking a break.

Peering over Taehyung's shoulder , Suga told him: «Sorry» lips moving without sound, then went out the door  with Jimin.
Taehyung sat on the chair in front of Jungkook, who pretended to be taking note of anything in its terms of history.
 
In fact, he felt that his head was spinning.
So now he thinks I'm completely fallen for him. And then? Think what you want.
He counted two inhales ,  two exhales.
 
- EI! - He saluted.
Looking up from his notebook, Jungkook saw Taehyung address to him. His face was close to him , his dark eyes fixed on imr. Just occurred to him that Taehyung's lashes were really long and his eyebrows were very straight and thin .
 
He somehow managed to keep  absolutely expressionless, though he sure is being betrayed by his burning cheeks .
- I think we haven't  been formally introduced - He said  - My name is Kim taehyung or V. It's your choice.
- I'm Jeon Jungkook - he then responded ordering his voice to sound strong and clear and, for once, his voice obeyed him. He looked at Taehyung without fear, or at least that was the feeling he was trying to convey.
 
- I know - Taehyung replied, reclining in the chair and smirked and at that same moment, Jungkook felt he didn't trust him -. We should talk.
- Oh yeah? - Jungkook replied coldly - About what?
- About you.
- Fantastic - Jungkook said. - Very well: my favorite color is red and I love dogs. It's your turn.
- Very funny - Taehyung retorted with a tone that didn't found the joke funny.
- Oh, I forgot - replied Jungkook - i'm Also very funny. Sorry not to have mentioned before.
 
Taehyung started to get angry.
- It is very useful information, thank you. But my question was other: what are you doing here in Cimmeria? It is very rare to be admitted new students through the summer period.
Angered by that tone of interrogation he was using, Jungkook leaned back and crossed his arms. Taehyung was asking him to tell the truth, but that was too much imformation to give to a stranger.
 
Began twirling the pen between his fingers.
- Maybe I won some contest ...
- Very funny - repeated V, although once again its expression claimed the opposite. - But seriously, never be afraid to be honest ... What was really what brought you here?
Therefore, he won't give up. Very well.
 
Lifting his chin, Jungkook looked him in the eyes.
- I was arrested.
V shrugged.
- And then ...?
- Three times.
- Oh.
- In the same year.
V whistled softly.
 
- Okay. But you being arrested doesn't guarantee your entry into Cimmeria. This is not a reformatory. Why are you here?
Uneasy, Jungkook felt the fury growing inside him, but struggled to controle himself.
- To be honest, I have no idea. My parents told me I would come here, and a few days after , it happened. They said to me that this place specializes in dealing with teens like me. Whatever it is that may mean.
- Interesting. - Taehyung watched him curiously, as if he was some unusual object in a museum display case.
 
 

 

akjgkujtfuyekrutiuru

ANNYEONG~!! 

So here it is another chapter~! Today aouthor -nim is in a good mood although she's sick (个_个) 

But yeah .... life i know

So Taehyung is stubborn with our Kookie , you meanie V-oppa ! 

bUT anyways here's s a present for you:

(you're dumb tbh)

Jimin : Hyung we're dumb too rght ? *thumbs up *

RapMon : OF COURSE WE ARE ! *le smlie*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

i'm out , bye~♡