First day : Library

Night School [Hiatus]

 

While advancing in the silence of the library, he inspired the intense aroma, a mix of leather, old books and wood veneer with lemon scent. The room was huge, although they could not see it because of the authentic background forest of dark wooden shelves that reached to the ceiling five meters above their heads.

Each alignment of bookcases had its own stepladder with casters, allowing access to higher shelves. The floor was covered with thick carpets currents that drowned the sound of his footsteps. Suspended from thick chains, saw antique lamps in wrought iron which, of course, had formerly served to put candles; were very let down compared to the ceiling, so that the books shelves summits disappeared in the shadows.

Imposing wooden tables equipped with green lamps were surrounded by chairs with leather lining. Many were already occupied by students; huge piles of books that were around them made ​​them look almost dwarfs.
 
Intimidated with all that tdisplay of diligent study, Jungkook tried to suppress the wave of insecurity that threatened to overwhelm him. He was already too late in relation to them ... How would he be able to stay abreast of the theme ? For the first time in a long time, let the possibility of failure  worried him .
 
He followed Suga , which, as a true expert, tried to open the way to a well-placed table, allowing them to see almost any room, while allowing them to stay slightly outside the field of view of the librarian's desk.

Piled his books on the table and installed in their big chairs with leather lining.  Concentrated in studying history when two smoothly muscled arms wrapped Suga behind, pinning him. When an attractive dark boy peered over his shoulder, kissing his neck lightly, he let out a giggle.

- Jimin, stop it!  You haven't met Jungkook yet. And you really have to , because Jungkook is a god. - Seemed delighted to see him there; Jungkook felt a twinge of envy and, soon after, blame for the initial feeling.

Jimin smiled at him  sympathetically and his hazelnut eyes sparkled under the light of the lamp. Even with his arms around Suga, Jimin extended a strong hand with quadrangular and well manicured nails.

- Hello, Jungkook. I never known a god.
Jungkook smiled and  squeezed his hand.
- There's a first time for everything.
 
Brushing the top of Suga's head with his lips , Jimin sat before him and pulled his notebook of hands to see what his boyfriend was doing.
- You're studying what? Ah, history. It's good to see you guys studying so diligently.
Turning to Jungkook, Suga rolled his eyes.
 
- Jimin is a year ahead of us. Sometimes he gets all pompous to realize it.
With a laugh, Jimin ran the tip of the pen through his arm.
- I'm not pompous, only experienced.
Suga laughed again and Jimin turned to Jungkook.
- So you're the famous Jeon Jungkook that everyone's been talking about .
That left him startled.
 
- They're talking about me!? Why would they be talking about me?
Jimin smiled.
- Take it easy. It's because you're new here . Fresh meat. Sometimes those of us who are here all year begin to feel a bit disconnected from the rest of the world, a new student in the summer is more exciting that can happen to us. Besides, there's the whole situation with Jin ....
 
Jimin's voice, full ofinsinuations , died in his throat and he smiled and he an d Suga samiled  at  Jungkook as if he had done something wonderful.
- Oh, for God's sake. - He was already sick of 'The thing with Jin'. - Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no thing with Jin.
Suga leaned to Jimin.
- Jungkook is in denial. I here, I think that is their destiny to be together.
 
Jungkook gave him a furious look.
- I'm not in denial.
- Anyway - Jimin intervened with a conciliatory tone. - Because everybody noticed that he is interested in you. And we were all intrigued.
- And so it is puzzling why?
Jimin glanced at Suga and he replied with a slight nod.
- Jin is ... special. His parents are very important people, it is a very old family. And in its way, Jin is an interesting dude. Over the years, lots of guys tried to make him was interested in them, but none has come to be really successful.
- But then you came along, and suddenly, it's like he was really in love - Suga added.
 
Jungkook felt pressed, something he had always disliked.
- Well, sorry to disappoint everyone, but I'm not sure i'm interested.
Suga seemed mad .
- I think he likes the other.
 
Jimin's boyfriend stared eyebrows lifted and he gave Jimin a look loaded with meaning
- Taehyung - then revealed, twisting the nose.
- Oh, no - Jimin leaned to Jungkook, making a very sincere look. - Seriously. This can not be. Not V. He must be the worst kind for who could interest you here.
 
- Thanks, Jimin. Never thought you would care for me .
 
 
 

 

smdbjhfjcjhfkjufuvygkvu
 
So , hello my lovely subs~ Remenber i will always lovee youu~
So in this Fic Jimin is older than Yoongi .....
(Guys just pretend okay ? Bad author here is on her knees for making Jimin older (eventoughheisshorter) than Yoongi , never again ㅠㅡㅠ )
 
Yeah , and OHHOOH TAEHYUNG APPEARED !!! ⊙▂⊙
What will happen to Jungkook ?!?!? ⊙△⊙ 
But yeah almost a month that i've published this fic and 22 chap. later and a bunch of lovely subs and I'M HAPPY~~ 
 bUT yeah , Just wait about a few hours (idon'tknow you guys time line sooo sorreh ㅜㅜ)
 
So for the ones who ship JiminxSuga or SugaxJimin here is a present for you~
 
 
 
 
 
and the end :
 
( that fuking stare * ┐* )