Third day : Namjoon II

Night School [Hiatus]

 

- I think Jongdae was too severe and with you and I've told him. Jus wanted you to know that. He didn't want to deauthorize it , to revoke the punishment that he applied to you but I don't think it was fair.
 
Those words were unexpected that Jungkook could not think of anything to say - no one ever said excuse for having treated him unfairly, never crossed his mind that this was possible.
- Thank you - it was the best answer he could think of, but Namjoon seemed to realize , the expression on his face said how much it meant to him.
 
- Jongdae is known for his severity, so I don't want you to feel targeted here - continued the principal - He seems to make a point not to miss a single week without putting a few students to work in the gardens or fix the old collections. But I asked him to give you more time to adapt before you are included in his list of punished students . - Namjoon watched Jungkook  with curiosity. - And the incident last night ... We should discuss it. Jin told me that a wild animal scared you  in the garden .. ?
 
- Well, we don't know what it was - Jungkook replied . - He entered inside the garden and ... came up behind us,  It seemed to us to hear him growl or something. What do you think might have been?
- Jin suggested that it might be foxes. There are many here - Namjoon replied.
Frowning, Jungkook cocked his head to one side.
- In Busan there are foxes, but I never heard any growl or  saw running after people.
 
- Well, but this here is the field - Namjoon replied. - This way foxes are more fierce, the Busan ones are practically domesticated. Females can be very protective regarding their babies. I've asked our staff to stay attentive to any animals, I can't think of any other explanation. I am very relieved that you are both fine.
 
The principal seemed to be sincere and Jungkook was grateful to him for not making it look likehe was an idiot.
But then Namjoon went to other issues:
- How do you actually feel? Are you making friends? Jin told me that you're integrating well and you two are in good terms . Glad to know it, he is one of our best students.
 
Jungkook blushed. It was strange to think of Jin, who hasn't stopped hitting on him, discuss this matter with the principal.
- I'm fine - replied, sinking slightly in the chair -I'm A friend of Jin and Suga and also met a few more people. They have all been friendly, more or less, except....
Jungkook bit his lip and Namjoon gave him an encouraging look.
- Except who? You can tell me, no problem.
- Oh, you know - Jungkook crossed and uncrossed her legs - Jin Hyosang , Kidoh. He is a little tease.
Namjoon sighed.
 
- I'll be honest with you, Jungkook. Sometimes I think Kidoh is an ordeal I was assigned in this life. He was spoiled since birth ... I feel that I'm being professional to say this, but I think I can trust you. Because of his childhood, Kidoh has difficulty interacting with students who are not privileged as him; he has been too protected by the fortune of his family, in any case, is not free from being punished for being more influential than his parents , so if he does something to you, you can tell me, or Yeonsoo. - Namjoon polished his glasses with a clean cloth. - I would not mind see him doing some work in the garden for a week. It would be beneficial for him to get his hands dirty.
 
Charmed by the principal is being honest with him. Jungkook let out a chuckle to imagine such a scene, but then caught himself. However, Namjoon also laughed, which made ​​the younger realize that there was no problem.
 
- Other than that, anything else? - Asked the principal, serious again. - It seems to me you're not having problems with the theme. It is undeniable that in my class you're doing a great job. Any problems academically .. ?
 
Jungkook shook his head. It was true that there they study to hurt, but the homework were more interesting than the last school he attended and the fact was that it pleased him.
 
- And life at home ...? - Namjoon asked. - I noticed that you haven't asked to call your parents since you got here . Don't you want to call them? I don't mind anything that you talk with them.
 
Jungkook shaked his head, this time with more force.
- Stop already, I don't want to talk to them - he said, avoiding the principal 's gaze . - I want to spend some time away from both.
Lifting his face, he couldn't decipher Namjoon's expression , but it seemed that the principal understood his position.
- Sure - Namjoon retorted. - However, if you change your mind, come talk to me - added later.
 
To Jungkook, the conversation began to slide to a more awkward area, which made him  fidget in his chair, longing to get out of there quickly.
Nothing escaped the attention of the principal, who then stood up and to stretch with a tired look.
- Well, I suppose it is best to dispense you, for you to go have lunch and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
 
That was enough for Jungkook to hear , he got up to his feet and headed  for the door, but the Namjoon's voice  made ​​him pause before turning the handle.
- Please Jungkook - said the principal - don't be afraid to come to me if you have any problem, whether big or small. I'm here to help you. My role is not, in any way, get you in trouble. You're safe with me.
His words seemed sincere and Jungkook smiled shyly.
- Okay - he said, after leaving in a rush.
 
Moving away from the hall, he felt the keen eyes of Namjoon following him.
 
 

 

jsdhjdff18/12/13fghdfhd

PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I'M FREAKING DESPERATE FOR KRISTMAS !

I SAW MY MOM WRAPPING SOME I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY GOT ME !

OHMYGAD WHAT IF THEY BOUGHT ME SOMETHING HEDIOUS ?! 

IM GOING TO CRY , I'M SURE !

Okay , this author will calm her . It's okay , the presents are given with love , so it's okay ....

(ornot)

Anyway , I love the new subs by the way , but please comment if there is anything you don't like : a mistake , a bad written name , etc...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah , And the updates are late 'cuz I have to write my other fic , So check it out (because it's about to dumb s who are little s who destroy my life and now icry ㅠㅡㅠ )

Anyway , don't forget to comment , subscribe & maybe upvote ? 

BECAUSE I LURB YA'LL TO MÛCH !

 

 

Yeah bye