Scared II & Savior

Night School [Hiatus]

Using all his strength, pushed the door. Even with the noise of latch echoing, ran to the gate of the churchyard, closing it behind him without caring about the rumble. Without looking to the left or to the right, ran by the way, accelerating as his muscles were responding, running through the forest. But, when making a turn at full speed, slipped on a stone and fell to the ground with such force that the air escaped his lungs. Drawing the hands to the waist, tried to regain his breath.

With breathing normalizing gradually , he cleared the gravel from a wound in his palm as he tried to gather the courage to examine his knee. The blood flowed abundantly from a superficial wound down the leg. Jungkook prayed it was not as serious as it looked.

With the air whistling through him ​​teeth, managed to get to his feet and tried to support the body weight on the leg. It hurt, but he could move it, along the way forward limping, cursing under his breath.
Now the way it seemed endless. After a few minutes , that seemed like several hours, stopped to rest his leg. Hadn't taken so long to get to the chapel, did it? Would he have been mistaken on the way?
A rustle in the trees interrupted his thoughts. Holding his breath, stood listening.
- Taehyung ...? He called hesitantly.
After a moment, he heard the same noise, but it seemed that this time had come from the opposite side of the road. Swirled on his heel to face whoever was there, squinting his eyes trying to see through the trees.
- Is someone there?! - Noticing that his voice had left him trembling slightly, tried to sound more firm: - Who's there?!
Silence.
- If this is a prank, it's not funny! - he shouted into the darkness.
After a few, hastily moved along the way, limping as fast as he could.
.....twenty-five steps ... twenty-six twenty-seven ...
The sharp crack of a twig being stepped further back made ​​him jump with fear. froze. Again that noise. But now it's closer. Much closer.
Ignoring the pain, he ran by the way, jumping on projecting and trying to keep his balance while feeling the stones to slide under his feet . With clenched fists, angrily moved his arms to propel.
 
After a minute, looked over his shoulder, there was nobody else on the way. But when he turned again to the front, faced a figure blocking her way.
With a scream, slipped to the side, but Jin steadied it and pulled him towards him.
- Hey ... Hey! - Jin looked at Jungkook worried. - Is everything all right? You're bleeding. What happened?
Panting, Jungkook could say a few words:
- I was ... someone ... chapel ... forest ... - explained in a frightened tone, almost breathless.
Jin's hands tightened on his arms.
- Someone hurted you?
Jungkook shook his head.
- No ... I fell. But ... I heard ... someone ... close. I think he was watching me. I heard him breathe.
- You're shaking. - Jin hugged him - Come on, let's get out of here. - Supporting him on his arm, Jungkook limped in return to school.
The two heard steps simultaneously.
- Did you hear? - Jungkook whispered.
Nodding, Jin looked towards the sound, continuing to move Jungkook towards the way. Peering over his shoulder, Jungkook saw Taehyung coming out of the forest. Encountering Jin, his expression was haunted.
- Didn't know you were here - V said in a bleak tone, after looking for Jungkook -. What happened? Are you okay?
Coming out from behind Jin, he nodded, feeling like an idiot.
- I fell. And I heard movement in the woods.
- It must have been me. I came back from a shortcut.  But may also have been Luhan, I asked him to come pick you up - turning then to Jin, told him: - We should take him back to school. Want me to help?
Jin considered the offer and then shook his head.
- There's no need. I take Jungkook. You have work to do. Make sure that there is no intruder in the forest.
Jungkook realized Taehyung's reluctance , but then Jin pulled him by the arm and escorted Jungkook.
Now the leg was hurting him more and walking  was increasingly difficult. He didn't said a word, but Jin realized a tear running down his face.
- It's your leg? ... - he asked, wiping his face with a finger.
- I'm sorry - Jungkook said. - I'm behaving like a baby.
- Don't be ridiculous - Jin replied, and without another word, lifted him in his arms and carried him in the arms.
- You can't take me to school - protested Jungkook - I'm Too heavy.
- I've taken harder stuff - Jin replied. - Hold on to my neck.
He did so. Now he wasn't struggling with his leg, the pain lessened. He is strong he thought, realizing that Jin wasn't panting from the effort. After a moment, he dropped his head on Jin's shoulder and savored the strange feeling of not having weight; it was the first time since his childhood, someone was carrying him.
After all they were closer than he thought, after a few minutes, Jin was already climbing the stairs. Someone opened the door to them, and, raising his head, Jungkook met with Chen standing in the doorway. The lights were on.
- What happened? - Chen snapped.
- He fell in the dark - Jin responded by Jungkook.
- Of course it was dark. It's past time curfew - stressed the history teacher.
- He fell before the curfew - Jin explained in a protective tone Jungkook and clung to his neck harder.
- Take him to the infirmary - said Chen obviously grumpy - There was someone else who just fell, the nurse is in the dining room to give you assistance. Please join the queue.
As he walked away, Jungkook heard him muttering under his breath:
- Bunch of morons ....
- I don't need nurse - said Jungkook but Jin ignored him, taking him directly to the dining room.
The nurse, who wore a white uniform with Cimmeria's logo, was connecting the wrist of a boy who Jungkook didn't recognize when Jin sat him in a chair.
- The evening tennis went wrong - sighed the boy when withdraw with his arm in a splint.

Clicking his tongue when see the knee Jungkook, the nurse began to clean the wound with liquid anti - septic, which burned in a way that Jungkook tried to get up and get out, Jin did not let him. Then the nurse gave him an ointment and covered his knee with a compress, so gently that Jungkook almost did not notice anything.

Jin stood by his side all this time, with a hand resting on his shoulder.
- No running a marathon in the next few days, my dear - the nurse joked when Jungkook and Jin went for the door -. Within days, you'll already be like new again.
While Jin helped him up the stairs to to the boys' dormitory, Jungkook noted that there was no one.

- Want me to take you to the door? - Jin asked as they reached the porch. His seductive smile turned that offer merely helpfull in something a little more lustful.

- I think I can go alone - Jungkook retorted with a laugh -. But thanks for saving me. Again. It's starting to become a habit of ours.

 
When Jungkook turned to go into the room, Jin grabbed his hand and pulled him back. Before Jungkook had time to react, Jin leaned over and kissed him. It was a long, deep kiss. When finished, Jungkook stared at him, breathing heavily.
 
- You're welcome - Jin whispered.
Surprised, Jungkook fell too fast, tripping over feet and going against the wall behind him. Flushed, became balanced.
- I ... so .... Thanks ... Well, good night.
Realizing that Jin was the making an effort not to smile, turned and walked away limping down the hall.

 


 

dsrsdftgdxf31/12/13vgstyhdrtvyd

Taekook shipper killing me in 3 , 2 , 1 ... 

Okay so Jungkook's first kiss in Cimmeira goes to JIN~! 

Why ? Because i like making a mess and be a bich .

Anyway , i hope you like this 5 chapter update !

Good day/afternoon/night loves~