What was that ?

Night School [Hiatus]

That night, near the end of dinner, Jungkook was sitting at the table with Luhan, Hansol and B-joo. Jimin came calling Suga a few minutes ago and everyone at the table had glanced at each other as the two walked away.

- Gonna be a long kissing  and apologize session .... - Hansol predicted.

- I think we should go out there -  Luhan suggested  - Here it's very hot and it’s a spectacular evening. No need to move to much away from the building. We can just sit on the lawn, talking.

B-joo seemed to have no great desire to leave. He opened his mouth to say something but a voice behind Jungkook said to him:

- I agree. It's a beautiful night to play basketball, is not it? - Turning, Jungkook saw Jin standing behind him.

Seeing him, B-joo frowned; Jin greeted him with a barely perceptible nod. B-joo shrugged.

- Okay, come on then.

When Jungkook stood up, Jin held out his hand and left the dining room side by side.

- I think you'll like - Jin said, leaning towards him.

Feeling Jin’s breath on his ear, Jungkook shivered with pleasure. Smiling at Jin, he ran to dodge to his advances, pulling Jin by hand.

- Then c’mon! Don’t waste time.

Chuckling, Jin joined him in the race. Outside, the others were already taking the equipment  and balls of a small cupboard space next to the entrance door.

- We need a sixth player – B-joo observed. (basketball can be played as we want tho , so no judging here).

- I'll call Sehun - Luhan said, rushing headlong to the interior of the mansion.

Jungkook noted that Hansol was blushing; he was obviously pleased to have B-joo in his team, but B-joo hasn’t notice that. Jin interrupted his daydreaming:

- While we wait for Sehun, I have to do one thing - said with a very eficiente tone, turning then to Jungkook - Can you come help me?

- Sure.

Jin looked at the other two.

- We'll be right back.

Grabbing Jungkook’s hand , Jin took him away with them, bypassing the building so quickly that he had to run to keep accompany him. Turning around the corner, Jin stopped.

Jungkook looked around, bewildered.

- Where are we  ...

Without warning, Jin pushed him against the wall of the mansion and kissed him lingeringly. Immediately, the surprise turned into desire and Jungkook hugged  his neck, kissing him too. It seemed that Jin knew subject; Jungkook never kissed anyone this way throughout his life and didn’t want that kiss was over.

When Jin broke, they were both panting and eyes glued to each other.

- Sorry. I couldn’t wait any longer - Jin said, breathing heavily and lost in the Jungkook eyes.

- Again - Jungkook asked, pulling him by the shoulders repeatedly.

Jin smiled.

- If you insist ....

The second kiss was more longer, and, if possible, even more passionate, Jin lips went down his neck and his hands caressed Jungkook’s hips.

- We should go to the others -. Jin whispered after a few minutes, Biting Jungkook’s throath with his breath- Even though I hate having to be the one to remember – Jin added by passing his thumb through Jungkook’s swollen lips- They will start asking where are we.

- Stupids .... - Jungkook whispered.

Smiling, Jin stepped back a step or two, although he continued to hold his hand.

- Now, let's have fun with a game of basketball.

- Basketball, wonderful - Jungkook replied dejectedly

As they turned the corner of the mansion, he realized that others were standing waiting for them, including Taehyung, which however was talking to B-joo. Jungkook understood by the expression in his eyes, he knew exactly what he and Jin had been doing.

- Jungkook! Jin! -  Taehyung welcomed in a mock tone - Good to see you here! What were you doing?

Surprised with that aggressive attitude, Jungkook flushed with irritation. The day before, in the forest, seemed to him that at some point the two had understood and that perhaps they could be friends.

But now Taehyung looked worse than ever.

 Jungkook was pulled towards Jin.

- Unfortunately, Taehyung, The teams are already made. We do not need no other player.

- I did not come here to play - Taehyung said, emphasizing the last word - I came to see how was Jungkook after the fall last night.

Jungkook felt all eyes on him.

- I'm ... okay, Taehyung. Thanks – he felt waver under V’s gaze, which seemed to require explanations, as if he had done something very stupid.

- That is great. True, it looks like you recovered well. - Taehyung observed, in a tone b with sarcasm- You also hurt yourself on the lips? Or was it something else ...?

While Jungkook quickly covered his mouth with his hand, Jin stepped forward.

- What are you still doing here, Taehyung? - Asked in an icy tone.

Standing tall and serene, Taehyung stared at him.

- Just wanted to see if what I suspected was true.

- And have you seen the wanted to see? - Jin replied in a serious and threatening tone.

- Hey, guys. – Luhan spoke , interposing between them. - So ...? Take it easy. It’s best not to make  problems.

Taehyung ignored him.

- Oh, I've seen enough, Jin. You know what I'm about say, don’t you?

With a sigh, Luhan moved away. Now, Jin and Taehyung were just inches away from each other, looking up fiercely. Jungkook tightened his arms around his body.

- I have no idea what you're gonna say, Taehyung - Jin replied.

- Leave Jungkook alone - Taehyung took another step forward, getting millimeters from his opponent - You know perfectly well what you're doing is wrong.

Jin smiled.

- Thanks for your advice, Taehyung, but now I suggest you leave us alone to be able to play our basketball  game.

They continued to look at each other full of anger for a moment longer and then  Taehyung turned to Jungkook.

- Don’t believe anything he tells you. Jin is a liar.

Although he felt completely confused, Jungkook lifted his chin.

- I don’t need your advice, Taehyung. My decisions, who makes them is me.

Giving him an angry look, Taehyung disappeared into the woods without another word.

Jungkook noticed that his hands were shaking. What is his problem?

- Well, that was quite unpleasant - Jin said, shooting a ball to the basket – Let’s get the game started? I chose Sehun ,  Jungkook, we stay with the blue vests? - Even with Taehyung’s warning draining Jungkook’s  thoughts, he replied with a silent nod.

As soon as he had the opportunity,he pulled Jin by the arm.

- What was  Taehyung talking about? - Jungkook whispered.

Jin pulled him a few strands of hair from his forehead.

- I think Taehyung likes you, my Kookie. Perhaps he’s jealous.

Seeing him go away to play, Jungkook furrowed his brow. Maybe Taehyung was trying to scare him to get away from Jin. But judging by the way he spoke, it was hard for Jungkook to believe that V might like him.