Third day : Report

Night School [Hiatus]


Taehyung replied with a mocking snort but eventually returned to school with him, still slightly away.

- What the hell was that, Taehyung? - Jungkook asked,far enough away from others. - Why suddenly all you became ninjas? It is very strange.
- There was nothing - he said. - It was a simple accident. These things happen.

- Things that happen? - Jungkook repeated incredulously. - An accident in the forest, under a rainstorm, in which half of the students in the school has just sapped in blood .... It is a « thing that happens! ».

The dark look that Taehyung gave him even was more deadly because of the blood that ran down his face.
- Has anyone ever told you that you have a tendency to exaggerate? - Accused.
- No - replied Jungkook. - And you, someone already said you have a tendency for being an !?
After that, they didn't exchange another word.
With the rain still falling in torrents, Jungkook glanced at Taehyung; raindrops dripped from his eyelashes, and therefore, it was like watching it through a cascade. He kept his gaze forward with clenched jaws.
Once they reached the steps of the school, they found Namjoon stopped at last, with a long white raincoat. The rain was falling on his hood with a dull rumor.
- Taehyung, Jungkook are you okay ...? Taehyung, you look awful.
- I'm fine - he insisted. - Just need some stitchs.

Namjoon examined him carefully and then turned to Jungkook.
- And you? Are you hurt? Jungkook shook his head, feeling the rain falling directly on his nose.
- Great. Taehyung, go to the infirmary. Jungkook, can you come with me, please?
Without waiting for an answer, the main hastily to the interior of the mansion returned.
When Jungkook was preparing for The Following Taehyung grabbed him by the elbow. He found Taehyung like one of the victims que were seen in horror movies.
- Come to me before curfew - asked Taehyung. - I'll be in the lounge. - With these words, he departed with rainwater drain, leaving a wet trail behind him.
Frowning, Jungkook Followed him with his eyes, watching him disappear into the hallway.
- No way - muttered between his teeth, then ran behind Namjoon.

Passing both by the lounge and then entered a door so perfectly hidden in the wooden panels Jungkook had never seen her. He found himself in a spacious office with no windows, a fireplace with carved stone on which was a series of unlit candles. One wall was completely occupied by a tapestry - a knight sword in hand and a lady next to a white horse. Namjoon offered him a soft white towel, quickly drying his hair, Jungkook became involved later in the towel, shivering. Now that was back indoors, he was filled up with cold.

- Sit down, please - Namjoon asked, appointing two armchairs with leather lining on the desk. Then, sitting himself on the desk top, Namjoon was watching Jungkook. Jungkook realized classical music playing softly, leaving invisible columns - You sure you're okay? - Namjoon asked. When Jungkook nodded, the principal continued: - Great. I wanted to talk to you a minute and then you can go get dry clothes to wear. You're not in trouble, but I need to know what happened tonight.

Jungkook gave him a puzzled look.
- I'm not ...
- I refer to the fact that you have gone to Suga and gazebo. Tell me what happened from the beginning.
Jungkook tucked the towel around his shoulders, thinking at full speed. Would someone going to be in trouble?
Am I going to be in trouble?

- We were just .... Looking for Jimin - answered cautiously - Suga wanted to scare him  but we didn't find him. We went to the gazebo to shelter us from the rain and then we saw the boys leave the forest.
He felt bad for being lying to Namjoon, but something just did not fit in the whole situation. Coming to call them, Luhan looked scared. He was white as a sheet. Jungkook's instinct told him that he had to protect Luhan, though not know him very well.
It was expected that Luhan would tell us something.
- And then what happened? - Namjoon asked, staring at him.

- We noticed immediately that something was not right, but no one would tell us what had happened - This last part sounded him full of self-pity, but, frankly, why were they all so mysterious?
- And that was all? - the principal did not seem to doubt him, Jungkook decided it was time to do himself, some questions.
- You know what happened? - he asked - Taehyung refuses to tell me and all the others are acting as if I had done something horrible.
Namjoon leaned to him.

- Sorry about that, Jungkook. They should not behave this way. You're new here and you don't even know all the rules. I still can't quite understand what happened or how the boys were injured, but I intend to find out.
- It seemed a very serious situation - Jungkook commented.
Namjoon rose to his feet.
- I think it looked worse than it actually was. They told me that no one was seriously injured and the truth is that sometimes the games become too violent. No need to be worried. I'll talk to everyone involved.

Passing behind Jungkook, the principal laid his hand on his shoulder, squeezing it slightly. Then the door was open for him to leave.
- Thanks, Jungkook. I'm relieved you're okay. Don't worry about Sehun, he is already being seen by medical personnel. And it seems obvious that Jimin's and Taehyung's injuries are superficial.
Although Jungkook felt he should have demanded more answers, Namjoon's explaintion made ​​sense. The boys were always getting into trouble,  Yano and J: eta hurted themselfs several times. On more than one occasion, they had gone into the emergency department after playing catch and things went wrong.

 

But what may have happened to all of them in the woods? And why is it that nobody wants to tell me?