Third Day : Second floor

Night School [Hiatus]

 

Still thinking about the strange paintings in the library, Jungkook went to the ward of the classrooms.

 

Since it wasn't day for school , he was going through empty and silent rooms and , then slowly climbed the stairs leading to the first floor, that he already knew, and then the second.

Since it was there that had advanced classes, Jungkook thought it would come across a somewhat mysterious atmosphere and was disappointed to find that the appearance of the space was exactly equal to the lower floors - a wide hallway with polished wood floors and classrooms from one side to the other. Since the lights were switched off for the moment all the lighting coming from the outside was through the windows of the classrooms.

His shoes with rubber soles made his footsteps almost silent and Jungkook was peeking through the open doors and finding classrooms with no one, with ghostly tables waiting patiently in queues.

He had no idea of when he began to hear voices - perhaps when he was halfway down the hall. He heard a severe whisper that really captured his attention when, for a moment, rose in pitch.

Stopped where he was.
Someone screamed and something broke, followed by a chorus of concerned voices that seemed to be trying to calm things down.
Jungkook prepared to turn back when a door at the back hall opened and a figure emerged from the shadows.
 
Instinctively, Jungkook crept through the nearest door, staying hidden in the shadows, listening. At first he could hear nothing but the sound of his own breathing, but then, after a moment, he heard the faint sound of footsteps coming towards him. began to count the breaths.
 
... Ten, eleven, twelve ....
 
The footsteps stopped.
He stood breathless.
- Jungkook ...? - Taehyung whispered harshly. - What the hell ...?!
Stretching a hand, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards the stairs energetically. Too surprised to protest Jungkook was stumbling beside V. Taehyung made ​​it down the stairs to the first floor wherehe forced Jungkook turning to him.
 
- What were you doing on the second floor ....!? - he asked, digging his fingers on Jungkook's arm .
- I went exploring - Jungkook replied, trying to loosen up . he was trying to remain calm but he knew seemed to be on the defensive.
- Exploring what .. ? Classrooms?!
 
Pretending to be carefree, Jungkook shrugged.
- Yes. More or less. It is not forbidden, is it?
- Jungkook by chance did you get to read the information that you were given when you arrived here? You think, for you, the rules are optional? - Taehyung asked, his voice heavy with sarcasm. Jungkook began to feel the anger growing in his mouth from the stomach.
 
What is the problem of this people in this crappy school?
- I read enough to realize that it was a tremendous nuisance - he brusquely replied. - And now, will you stop being a psycho and release me!?
- The second floor is reserved for advanced students and Night School level - Taehyung said, as if speaking to a child. - If someone catches you there, you can get in big trouble.  Never come back upstairs.
Jungkook loosened up with a jolt.
- Damn it! - he exclaimed, massaging his shoulder. - Do not you think you're overreacting? Anyone who saw us would think I killed somebody.
 
Taehyung's expression didn't changed.
- Seriously, Jeon. Beginning to think you like get in trouble.
Running down the stairs with heavy steps, Jungkook throw him over his shoulder:
- Says the broken to the , judging from what I've heard of you, KIM!
Taehyung didn't answered.
 
 

 

rtyrghfdc21/12/13,svmvv

Triple update , YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY !

I hope you guys are catching up to the story , and hopefully you're not getting confused ...

Idon't know why but I think I'm being  little bit mean to Kidoh with his "role" in this story , idk about you guys so please give your opinion about that subject 

(It's really ironic, 'cuz I loveeee~ Kidoh and stuff , and then I'm making him the bad guy)

( iSN'T HE SO FLUFFY ?!)

 

But

 

Now yeah let me go to sleep ...

 

bye