Third Day : What happened ?

Night School [Hiatus]

Suga rose to his feet, knocking over the chess pieces , that scrambled to the floor.

- What. .? - He looked confused, scared.
- He is wounded. And Sehun too. The thing went wrong.
Jungkook stood up and walked over to Suga.
- What has happened? Where are they?
Luhan gave him a critical look, as if he had to review; Jungkook thought he saw Suga nodded.
- In the gazebo - Luhan then revealed.
- Come on - Jungkook said, clutching Suga's hand and taking him from the living room. Luhan did not followed.

The two crossed entry to run, slipping on the stone floor to stop to push the heavy wooden door. Outside it was raining buckets. Jungkook went to the outside without hesitation, but at the bottom of the stairs, he stopped and turned to Suga.
- Which way? - Shouted to be heard above the rumble of thunder in the sky.
Suga pointed beyond the west wing. They went down the way run, followed by the soaked lawn and into the woods.
Jungkook heard only his own heavy breathing, the sound of rain ... and nothing else.
A few minutes later he saw an elaborate Victorian gazebo through the trees. No one was there. To run up the stairs and looked around, both panting. Jungkook bent, hands resting on his knees, gasping for breath.
Suga pointed to the forest.
- There.

Jungkook peered into the rainy darkness but could see no one .
And then he heard a cry that seemed to come from far away , the heart of the forest . He turned to Suga , to see if his friend had heard . Staring at the trees and parted lips , Suga had put into listening .
- Did you heard ? - Jungkook whispered . Suga nodded, still watching the forest .
- It's Jimin - whispered back .
They were both still and watchful. Heard more screams but could not see anything . Then after a few minutes through the trees , some figures appeared in his field of vision . Jungkook recognized Taehyung and Jimin ; they seemed to hold someone , but he could not see who it was .
- Oh , my god ! - Suga continued to talk in whispers .
When the boys climbed the steps of the gazebo , Jungkook saw that they were smitten . Taehyung had a blow on the forehead that bled profusely. Jimin , who had his hands and bloody shirt, gave him an angry look.
- What the hell are you doing here?!
Taehyung turned to him.
- Not now , man. We already have enough problems.
Gently landed on the ground what they had in their arms. Jungkook didn't recognize him , but Suga stifled a scream .
- Sehun ! Oh , no!

Jimin looked up at Suga, worried.
- I think he'll be fine. Jin went ask for help.
Suga clutched Jimin's arm, turning him and faced with a blow on his wrist that was bleeding a lot.
- Jimin ..... - he whispered, with the color disappearing from his face.
What the hell is going on? Jungkook wondered , beholding that scene that was unfolding before their eyes. And why is not anyone else asking the same?
Kneeling beside Sehun, Taehyung tore a strip off his shirt and pressed it around the leg of the boy, who was unconscious. Ripping a second strip, handed it to Suga.
- Put this around Jimin's wrist.
Suga seemed unable to move, holding the strip of white fabric as if he didn't knew exactly what it was.
Seeing Suga dominated by fear, Jungkook advanced.

- I do it.
Reached out to the strip of fabric that Suga then let go, letting it fall.
With the improvised bandage undulating in the wind, Jungkook turned to Jimin.
- Stretch out your hand.
Jimin raised his arm and Jungkook wrapped expertly his wrist and hand with the bandage, squeezing it tightly and tucking the tip inside.
- Keeps the hand above the heart until the bleeding stopped - said with the voice of the robot.
By turning again to Sehun, saw that the Taehyung was watching.
- You're also bleeding - said Jungkook to Taehyung.
- I'm fine.
- Yes, I see you are. Someone should take a look at this blow.

Hearing racing footsteps on turf , Jungkook looked up and saw a group approaching . When they all arrived at the gazebo , he saw Jin coming in front with Chen and Chanyeol behind . The history teacher looked at him angrily .
- What is he doing here ?! - he asked accusingly .
Jin 's eyes crossed with Jungkook for the second time and then turned to Chen , answering him in a calm tone :
- We will see that later ... First we have to deal with this.
- How bad is it ? - Chanyeol asked , looking at the withers .
Worried Taehyung replied :
- The situation is not good . He needs a doctor . He's bleeding heavily .
- And you ? - Chanyeol asked.
Drops of blood streamed down Taehyung's face , dirtying his white shirt soaked from rain , but the boy did not look up .
- I'll be fine . Only need one or two stitchs.
- Ok , you and Jimin can go to the nurse . Jin , help me here with Sehun . As for the others , go back inside . Now .

His tone was firm and well just give them instructions, the whole group withdrew with Chen following at the front. As if he had awoken with a shake, Suga turned to Jimin and hugged him.
Jungkook approached Taehyung and passed his arm around his waist to help, but Taehyung shook his arm.
- I'm fine - he insisted brusquely.
Blushing, Jungkook walked away.
- If this is so when you're fine, I would hate to see you if you're bad- he muttered.

 


 

dfvdfgf26/12/13jhuyfug

OhmyGesus what the heck happened ?!

Well , hello my readers , it been a awhile but I'm back ? ( NOONECARESBICH)

Anyway , do you please get this story ? I know it has a lot of "descriptions" and less talk but please don't be dissapointed !

And if you people don't know what a 'gazebo' is...

it's this ! ( it's cute tbh )

I hope your holidays were (and still are) going well .

Well bye ?