Second day : Way to the Chapel

Night School [Hiatus]

 

- Chen is sucha er! - Suga was furious. - You were only late for two minutes. I don't know how he was able to do this when you're still only  the first week of classes.

After all, Suga's French teacher wasn't even aware that he was late, as he was engrossed in a discussion about an impending trip to Paris with a group of advanced students, having not realize it was supposed to have already begun. So Jungkook would suffer by himself with his disciplinary sanction. Suga didn't remember of anything particularly comforting to say.

- I've been punished so many times that I lost count. In here they care too much about these things because the rules are very strict and if anyone gives even one step out of line ... - Simulating a gun with his fingers, Suga gestured as if fired into the air. - There are always ten students in the group, at least. But the work is hard, so get ready.

Jungkook looked confused.
 
- We're are not going to be reading or studying?
- Oh, no! - Suga replied sarcastically. - Not here in Cimmeria. Here there is a predilection for hard work. Will get you to paint something or else the weeding, planting things ,do cleanings .... What exactly, only God knows. But it is always something that makes you sweat. It's only a couple of hours, but can cost horrors to pass if they give you some horrible service. But you know how it is, at least you'll meet the other rebels.
 
Jungkook rolled his eyes.
 
- Oh, fantastic. Lucky me. As if I didn't keow enough rebels already before I came here.
 
The dinner had finished and the room was silent, the two remained seated at a table. Most of the other students had already left. Suga looked around the empty room.
 
- Let's get out of here. Have you been up to see the rest of the school? Or have you kept trapped in here with me and dusty books?
Laced his arm through Jungkook's and the two casually left the dining room. Before them, the students came and went in all directions; eventually they followed those who went outside.
 
They advanced by gravel path that the light no longer seemed dark ivory as when Jungkook seen him two days ago. Now, was nothing but an ordinary gray gravel. The green lawns and school uniform stretched in all directions and the long shadows of the trees seemed to try to grab them while Suga walked on
to the pitch.
 
-  Where is Jimin tonight? - Jungkook asked.
 
- He's working on a special project ; I think it will be busy until time of gathering. - Suga smiled indulgently. - Satisfied? See that path beyond, entering through the trees? - He pointed to a string of pines across the lawn of the east wing. Jungkook could make a path that disappeared into the woods. - That is where it will get you to the chapel. That's where you'll have to go tomorrow.
 
Then pointed in the opposite direction, indicating a path that led from the west wing of the mansion to the edge of the forest.
- In addition, soon after the tree line, there is a gazebo - explained - Sometimes we do picnics there.
- And what is that there is more to the forest?
Suga gave him a questioning look.
- Trees ...?
Jungkook laughed.
 
- No, I mean, there are other buildings? Or things to do .. ?
- I think there are some more house further after the trees, where some teachers or employees live, but I'm not sure. We don't usually have activities in the forest and they advise usnot to go there because I do not know ... it has to do with health or safety, or whatever it is. But you'll like the chapel. It is very old.
 
 

 

 

rtservy11/12/13gsdhgd

I heard/read that Suga is sick (lolmetoobro) , but it's a different kind of sick 

Short chapter ,But anyway 

#GetwellsoonSuga

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Get well soon oppa (yeah 'cuz he's older than me by 5 years) 

Remember iloveyou~