Planning

Night School [Hiatus]

Last chapter 

- Oh, hell. I completely forgot to tell you that. - Dropping Hansol's arm, Yoongi turned to Jungkook - It's a tradition. On the night before the ball, students escape from the mansion at midnight and go swimming in the lake.
Bewildered, Jungkook stared at Hansol. 
- What is the problem with doing this ...? Don't you know how to swim? 
Lifting his chin, Hansol threw an accusing look at Yoongi. 
- It's not just swimming. Tell him everything.
Yoongi rolled his eyes.
- Okay, okay. We swim in pellet. Do you really have to be so prudish, Hansol?! It will be awesome!
Jungkook choked while drinking a sip of water.
- What?! Everyone ...? Boys!? ?!
-
 
 
Luhan started giving him pats on the back.
- It will be dark, Jungkook - reminded Yoongi, starting to get exasperated. - And it is not anything too complicated. We just have to dive in, get out and find clothes to wear. We aren't making a o. This is a healthy, hygienic and perfectly decent joke, it's a tradition and you're gonna have to go with me because I do not want to go alone.
Jungkook leaned towards him.
- Let me just make sure that I understand: you, me, Luhan, Hansol, our dates for Friday night and another date of strangers jump into the lake . All together. Just for fun.
- Exactly! - Yoongi replied, beaming. - And we'll all be there, right?
Hansol looked sick.
- Of course Jungkook is not included - noted Hyosang, stopping by the table, swag as . - Hardly just arrived. This tradition is only for students of Cimmeria.
- Go soap, Kidoh. Seriously - Yoongi replied, giving him a glare.
But Hyosang doesn't let himself be dissuaded.
- I'm serious too, Suga. I don't think is fair. I'll discuss this with Yeonsoo.
- You can't talk about this to Yeonsoo, you stupid - Yoongi retaliated. - This is not an official costume. There is nothing he can do.
- Yoongi - said Jungkook, jaws clenched,-  when is that dive?
- On Thursday at midnight - Yoongi replied with a devious glint in his eye.
- Great. You can count me in.
Hyosang gave him an icy stare.
- If you do that, Jungkook, then don't go crying to Namjoon if something happens to you. Remember, I warned you.
When Hyosang walked away, Jungkook muttered through clenched teeth:
- Yes, and if you're interested in the subject because you're my best friend, Hyosang.
 
Yoongi stifled a giggle.
- Don't listen to him. I'm glad that you will also go. Since I came to Cimmeria , I hoped for this. If Hansol and Luhan also align , we can all go together and it will be even better.
With a very unhappy look, Hansol looked down at his empty plate. Although he was smiling at Yoongi, Jungkook felt discouraged. He already regretted of his precipitation to agree to participate. But on the other hand, would it be bad?
- But how do we do to get out of the mansion without being caught? - he asked. - I mean, do the teachers let us go diving in pellet at night just like that?
Before Yoongi could tell him a single word, Jungkook knew, through his expression , what was the answer.
- They do everything possible to stop us. I mean, just imagine the fury of our parents if any of us get hurt. - He smiled excitedly. - Half the fun is to get out of the mansion.
When the doors of the kitchen opened and the staff came in with platters of lasagna, Jungkook let out a moan.
- I don't know what is worse, to be forced to not eat lasagna or go swimming in pellet with Jin Hyosang.
- Jimin and I have a plan to escape the mansion - Yoongi revealed. - Let's talk about it after dinner. Come to my room at eight for us to plan everything - requested, starting to fill his plate with salad. - I love planning things.
 
That evening, at eight-ten , Jungkook stopped on the hallway , right infront of Yoongi's bedroom door. Hearing voices inside, raised his hand to knock ... but then again lower it. After a moment of indecision, straightened his back, knocked lightly, rolled the knob and entered. Yoongi, Hansol, Luhan, Jimin and Byungjoo were sitting in a circle. Jungkook settled between Luhan and Byungjoo, and then collecting the legs, tucked his hands under the knees. Jimin was indicating a small area on a map.
- ... So taking all this into account, I think the only safe way to get out is by the side of the classroom.
Byungjoo was skeptical.
- Wait ... we know that all other exits will be monitored. Why wouldn't they have their eyes on that one too?
- For two reasons Jimin replied -. Firstly, because the Regulation stipulates that we can not, under any circumstances, go into that ward in the schedule of classes. Therefore, it is concluded that if we were caught, we would be stuck in a huge trouble. Second, because that door is marked as an emergency exit alarm.
- How do we solve the issue of alarm? - Jungkook asked.
Jimin's response could not have been more simple:
- There is no alarm.
All started to talk at once and Jimin, being delighted with the general astonishment, raised his hands in the air asking for silence.
- There is no alarm throughout the building. Any signage that says "alarm" is bull.
The others plunged into silence in awe, which was later broken by Hansol, asking fearfully:
- Why?
- I don't know - Jimin retorted. Watching him closely, Jungkook had the impression that he was lying. Jimin knew the exact reason - he just didn't want to reveal.
No fire alarms. There are no burglar alarms. There is nothing that can  tell anyone anything.
- If so, how are we going to the wing of classrooms without attracting anyone's attention? -Yoongi asked, putting away the talk about the alarms.
 
- I know this answer - replied Byungjoo. - We do the following ......
 
 

omh16/02/14omh

Hallow bros & !

A cliffhanger ? HMMMMMM i think soo 'cuz I will update (ortry) next weekend!

Author-nim still has ing tests (wae wae waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ? ==')

Anyway , HELLO NEW SUBS LOVELY DARLING AND PRETTY SUBS~! 

So guys , which new song from BTS do you like the most ? Because I really love them all.

and 

What is your birth year ? 'cuz I'm pretty sure all of your ar older than me D:<

well I'm out 

 

 NO I MEAN-