Trip

Night School [Hiatus]
 
When the morning of Wednesday arrived , hot and luminous , Jungkook was surprised to discover that he was relieved . At least , this phase of the punishment came to an end .
For half an hour , stared at his open wardrobe , trying to decide what to wear . Finally , he choose a pair of jeans and a black HBA tee . He brushed his chocolate hair .
Looking in the mirror , he found himself pale . Scared .
I can do better than this .
Grabbing the liquid eyeliner , he applied a thick black on the eyelids . Then peered under the bed and pulled out his Jordan . Few minutes later, he went down stairs convinced that he looked like a NBA star . His expression seemed challenging.
Casting a glance at her mother , his mother sighed with drama but did not say a word .
 
The breakfast was held in a frozen silence , and then the parents left  him  to go finish packing his belongings alone. Jungkook piled his clothes and sat on the bed - in the midst of confusion, with his head resting on folded knees , counting every breath he took until he felt calmer .
 
In the afternoon , they went to the car ,  Jungkook stopped and looked up and back to his semi-detached home , trying to memorize it . It was nothing special, but it had always been his home, with all the emotional beauty that this word implies .
But now it seemed to him like any other house in the street .
 
 

 

The trip was a complete torture . Normally he would have been happy to leave the city on a sunny summer day , but as the busy streets of Busan were giving way to green  , dotted with white sheep dozing in the hot fields , Jungkook felt a wave of loneliness crept over him. The environment inside the car also was not helping ; his parents behaved as if he wasn't even there .
His mom held the map open on her lap and , on occasions , would give some indications to her husband .
Shrunkend in the back seat , Jungkook stared at the nape of one and the other full of grudge. 
 
Why not buy a GPS, like everyone else!
ANYWAY..
 
He asked them this same question several times , but his dad only  replied they both had no problem being retrograde and that « everyone should know how to read a map »
No right to consult the map , everything Jungkook could do was try to guess exactly where they were taking him.
 
Nobody had told him where the school was located and the names of the towns they passed through them at the speed of lightning . And then left the main road and began to drive in circles , up and down the hills through narrow country roads surrounded by tall hedges blocking the view completely , now followed by villages . Finally , after two hours of travelling , the car left the main road and entered a narrow dirt road. Dad slowed the car almost to a stop . The path went through a thick forest , where it was cooler and the stillness was also higher. After a few minutes with the car shakening - while the father was swerving to avoid the potholes on the road - they faced with a huge iron gate .
They stopped . the only noise you could hear was the engine of the car .
For a long time , nothing happened .
 
- Don't you have to honk or press any button ? - Jungkook whispered , looking at length of the black fence disappearing into the trees .
- No - answered his father, also quietly. - Here they must have an internal surveillance or something , they always know when someone arrives . Last time we waited only for a few ...
The gates shuddered , and then , with a metallic squeak , began to open .The forest slowly lengthened - . Whithin the interior of the property , with the sunlight almost completely blocked by the trees .
Jungkook peered into the shadows ahead.
 
Welcome to your new school , Jungkook - Welcome to your new life .
 
While the gates were opening, put - to listen to his heartbeat
Boom-boom-boom ..
At the thirteenth beat the road came in sight . His heart seemed to him to be beating so high that Jungkook glanced awkwardly at the parents to see if they would also hear it. Neither seem to notice - they were waiting patiently . His father drummed on the steering wheel .
At the twenty-fifth beat , the gates closed with a shudder . The father hitched the first change . They were again in motion. Feeling his throat tight  , Jungkook focused on his breathing . Didn't really want  to have another panic attack at this kind of  time. But could not get rid of th fear that was taking him in .
 
Do not freak out, he told himself. This is just one more school, Jungkook. Get your together.
 
 
It worked ; he managed to normalize his breathing slightly.
The father came in a gravel among the closed trees. After that rutted dirt path around the outside of the gates, this was now so smooth and was treated so well that the car seemed to float over.
Jungkook continued to monitor his heart rate, during one hundred and twenty-three beats, he saw nothing but trees and shadows, following - a coronary drumming coming to light and he saw a building.
Lost count.
It was worse than what he feared. A sunny area at the foot of a hill covered with dense forest stood a gigantic Gothic mansion made ​​of dark red brick.
The three-story structure appeared to have been torn from some other space and time to be released there later .... wherever they were.
The roof was full of hollows, nozzles and turrets that are projected into the air, and crowned with what looked like  iron daggers digging into the sky.
 
I'm screwed.
- What extraordinary building - father said .
The mother grumbled - Extraordinarily ugly, you mean.
 
Terrifying. The word they are missing is 'terrifying'
 
In contrast with that intimidating building, and thanks to fond of sunshine, the path before them seemed to be no gravel, but before ivory along a curve, would end before a large mahogany door on the dark brick wall.
While staying under the shade of the mansion, the father slowed ...
 

 

 I'm sorry if the updates are being slow , [lol no one cares][stfu juseyo][nope] .

Anyway i'm sorry i'm trying to do my best [not] , sorry to ask you but PLEASE BE PACIENT !! Loveyou5ever 'kay ? [nope][criesrivers]