Who's in the Night School ?

Night School [Hiatus]

The work pace has not slowed throughout the week. To further worsen the situation, on Friday all the students were told they would have to deliver a dissertation immediately after the weekend. When the statements were distributed in History, Chen's flawless calligraphy stared fiercely Jungkook of the paper:

3000 words on the socioeconomic impact of the English Civil War in the agrarian society of the time.
To deliver Monday. No exceptions. No excuses.

On Friday afternoon, the library was full in such a way that, after all the seats occupied, the students began to gather along the hallway, sitting on the floor in small groups, with books and leaves scattered at around them.

.
- We seem refugees - Suga grumbled , as he and Jungkook advanced, each with a stack of books in his arms, to a free space next to the main door of the school.
- This is crazy. How long they intend to keep this going? - complained Jungkook, trying to balance a cup of tea on an ancient history book as he crouched to sit on the floor.
- Good question - Suga retorted, rescuing the cup of that unstable position before it was torn and fell to the stone floor.
- Thanks - Jungkook said, sitting back against the wall.
Suga sipped tea.
- I should have brought one for me. So, I'll end up drinking yours.
- And we should have brought cookies.
- We are two morons.
Jungkook began to take a look at the books, frowning to concentrate. - Where the walking Jimin? Barely seen him , or Jin, throughout the week.
Suga began looking for a notebook.
- I have no idea. He told me he had i don't know what to treat and he would do the work later.
- It's weird - commented Jungkook -. Teachers are being so picky but Jin and Jimin don't seem to care.
Suga shrugged.
- Nobody told me much about what's going on. Jimin and I even argued because of it and we never argue.
Having finally found the book he was looking for, Suga was now concentrated trying to find something written down there, turning the pages with energetic gesture, commented absently:
-I only know that the guys from Night School have gone out every night and I am sure what this has anything to do with that night. But the biggest secret is all.
Jungkook stopped and stared at him, holding a yellowed and brittle page between the toes.
- Wait ... You know who is part of the Night School?
Suga froze and his expression was filled with guilt.
 
- No . Not exactly . I mean, I ... sort of .... Calculated . In any case, some could not be more obvious in this regard .
- Like who ?
- I do not know , seriously - Suga replied cautiously - . I mean , if you put me to guess , I'd say Jin and Sehun are registered , you may also add B-joo , and possibly Jimin and Taehyung , but, I mean , who can say for sure .... ?
Suga was proving to be so bad liar , who Jungkook would have laughed if he wasn't surprised .
- You mean , you think your boyfriend is part of the Night  School but you're not sure ? - Jungkook asked.
looked around to check that nobody was aware of the conversation between the two , then leaned  to Jungkook and lowering his voice , whispered to him :
- Listen, this issue is top secret , you know ... ? We can get in big trouble if anyone finds out we've been talking about it . And when I say a ' big trouble ', I mean a really big trouble .
- Does that mean we should not be talking about it now? - Jungkook whispered.
- No, we shouldn't - Suga confirmed.
Jungkook focused on his book, slowly turning the pages, though he could not stop thinking about what Suga said.
Shortly thereafter, he leaned again to his friend.
- Do not walk there anyone else?
Suga gave him a loaded look.
- Maybe Yeonsoo - whispered, almost voiceless. - And Luhan. 
Jungkook eyes widened.
- Are you kidding? - Said incredulously.
Suga raised his right hand.
- I swear to god.
 
They spent the next half hour working in silence listening to only the faint sound of pens scribbling on paper and move the pages. And then, Jungkook suddenly raised his head .
- This explains Taehyung's reaction last Saturday -  he deduced, as if the conversation had not been interrupted.
Suga was intrigued.
- Why ...? What ...? And ... when?
Jungkook told him how Taehyung had forced him to leave the second floor.
- Interesting - Suga said when he finished - Didn't even know they were meeting here at the mansion. And during the day ...? It's a bit weird.
Jungkook began to rotate the pen between his fingers again , staining the side of his hand . He began to rub the skin, trying to take out the ink, but without result.
- What do they do exactly?
Suga didn't looked up from his book.
- I have no idea.
Jungkook continued to rub his hand.
- I always had the impression that Taehyung knew exactly what was happening. This would explain why.
Suga gave him a look.
- What is it? - Jungkook asked, tilting his head.
- Nothing.
Jungkook grabbed the pen, but Suga continued to stare at him.
- What is it?! - Jungkook asked, giving him a slight shake. They laughed .
- Well, it's just ... You know. You and Taehyung.
Jungkook stopped laughing.
- Me and Taehyung what?
- I do not know. He's always bugging you.
- Yes, I've noticed that - Jungkook replied dryly. - It must be because he is not right in the head.
- No. I mean .... I do not know. There's something about the way he annoys you what I find interesting.
Jungkook frowned.
- Suga, what the hell are you talking about?
- Oh, it's nothing. As I thought, right at the beginning he liked you, and I know you liked him, but now it's as if you two hate each other.
Jungkook shrugged.
- These things happen.
- Hmmm .... - The tone of voice, it was obvious that Suga was not convinced.
- 'Hmmm' nothing - Jungkook replied. - He does nothing more than bossing me around and tell me what to do and what not to do. It's nice and all that, but I don't like him.
Suga drew a wavy line in his notebook and then began to thicken it. finally transformed it into a twisted tongue.
- Do you remember what all me and Jimin told you about Taehyung?
Jungkook nodded.
- Well, it was all true. But he got different since you came. Since then I never saw him with a guy.
Jungkook opened a grin.
- What ...? Two whole weeks!! Really ...?! What selfcontrol! He must be completely in love with me!
The two poured out into laughter.
- Well, talking about more normal things, Jin asked me to come meet with him tomorrow evening after dinner - Jungkook confided. - I think it's kind of romantic date.
- OOh, a romantic date to be worth - Suga smiled. - Seriously, forget everything I said about Taehyung. I'm being silly. I'm so glad that you're the one who will stay with Jin! The other guys will all be filled with jealousy.
- And sure, because of this, they will be very nice to me - Jungkook's tone of voice was sarcastic, but Suga arched an eyebrow, making a look of understanding.
- If Jin is your boyfriend, none will dare to be unfriendly.
Before Jungkook could ask what he meant by that, Suga said:
- Okay, enough fun. We have fifteen hundred words written before dinner, which is here to .... - Consulted fine gold watch on his wrist. - ... A little over three hours.
- Fascist - complained Jungkook, although he had already begun writing.