Weird Dream ; Strange actions

Night School [Hiatus]

 

Twenty-four steps to the first floor , twenty to the second and other seventeen down the hall , to his room .
 
Inside, he realized that someone was there while he was having dinner . The window kept closed while the shutter is kept open. Now the bed was made with pure white sheets and a white soft duvet , on the foot of the bed was a dark -blue blanket neatly folded .
 
The clothes he had left on the floor had disappeared , being replaced by a pair of white slippers. On the chair were two folded towels , also white , with a soap on top . The papers on the desk had been stowed in a very straight stack.
 
Someone here has a for cleaning .
 
Kicking his shoes , Jungkook grabbed the papers and threw himself towards the bed . He was still only halfway through reading when the last light of day began to disappear into the sky .
 
He yawned and  gave a look at his schedule.
Then , putting on his slippers , he grabbed the toothbrush and went directed to the bathroom . Opened the door with mild apprehension, but found no one there. While brushing his teeth , he looked  in the mirror .
Do I look older from a week ago ? He felt older .
 
Back in the room , he closed the window , he layed down . But when he slided the lamp on the desk, the room was plunged into total darkness.
This was too much dark.
Groping for the lamp, making the alarm clock fall to the ground in the rush to turn on the light.
 
Jumping out of bed, he opened the window's door. The last light of that summer day  flooded the room, filling it with a soft glow.
That was better.
Turning off the lamp, he layed watching the last reflections of light from the sun disappear, giving way to starlight.
Counted one hundred forty-seven breaths to sleep

 

- Jungkook , run!
The warning came further into the darkness . Jungkook didn't know why someone would have felt the need to shout it - he was already running as fast as it was possible. Although clearly not seeing the trees he could just make out the shapes - he felt clothes getting stuck on the branches and twigs scratching his flesh . The forest floor was uneven and he knew that sooner or later, would eventually stumble and fall . No one can run through a forest in the dark without knowing where you're going . It is impossible .
Suddenly , he heard footsteps behind him and felt the air move as if someone were almost...
Rough fingers gripped his left shoulder hard and he cried , starting to frantically punching when he was there, trying to push him away.

 

And then he heard a laugh full of contempt even by his side , and felt  to be lifted in the air by invisible hands .
 
 
Jungkook sat suddenly in bed . For a brief moment he couldn't remember where he was and retreated to the head of the bed , turning his back against the wall, hugging his knees to protect himself.
And then he remembered . Cimmeria . School .
 
The same dream again . Several weeks ago he had it regularly . And, every time, he woke up sweating .
The room was still dark , looking at the clock , he saw that it was half past midnight. Now he was fully awake and anxious , but at the same time something numb , as if none of it was real.
 
He got out of bed and sat on the desk to look out . The moon cast an almost unearthly blue glow over the landscape. Jungkook sat on top of the desk and opened the window , letting the cool breeze . Resting his chin in his arms , he began to contemplate the darkness. He was listening to the night birds while deeply inspired fresh air . He loved that smell - the pine needles and chalky earth ; he thought it was comforting .
 
Suddenly he heard footsteps above him ... ? Would it be possible ?
He craned his neck to see what was above his window and could have sworn he could briefly glimpse a shadow moving on the roof.
Stood for a moment , trying to hear any sound , and it seemed to listen a whisper of voices almost imperceptible .
 
He closed the window, tried the latch to make sure it was in place and went back to bed . In a few minutes went back to sleep .