Ignorance

Night School [Hiatus]

 

Throughout the week, the ball was the only topic of conversation - who was going with whom, what they would wear, how they all allowed to drink champagne and there would be no curfew that night.

Jin was involved in some project very important, so Jungkook didn't see him. But each time they met, the way Jin looked at Jungkook did have the perfect idea of what happened on Saturday night was not a mistake; Jin could barely keep his hands off him. As they passed each other Jin's fingers slid down his arm. Each of these brief encounters left him slightly breathless and eager for more.

But Jin hasn't invited him to be his date at the ball.
 
At the same time, Taehyung ignored him completely. Each time they crossed, Taehyung looked at him , in the classroom, their eyes crossed. Taehyung treated him as if he didn't exist, and when Friday came, Jungkook was determined to find out what was really going on. Just not quite sure how he could do such a thing.
 
That afternoon, after school, he went to the library hoping to find an obscure book of poetry for Namjoon's English Seminar .Pushing the door , it suddenly hit someone coming out.
- Sorry! - Jungkook said , and then stopped. Standing in the doorway, Taehyung watched him angrily.
When he started to pass by Jungkook without addressing a word to him, Jungkook realized he had had enough patience.
- Hey! - Whispered harshly. - What is your problem?
- None - V replied in a distant tone.
- Oh, don't tell me ...!? - Jungkook replied. - So why are you being so depressed!? - Pushing V out of his way, he entered the library. He heard the door close behind his back. So Taehyung grabbed his arm and turned Jungkook towards him.
- You're no one to tell me if I'm depressed or not! - V whispered, barely able to contain himself.
Jungkook could see how he was furious but that does not matter to him.
- I say what whatever I want, Taehyung! - He replied, shaking Taehyung's hand of his arm - And the way you've been behaving lately is not normal? It's lame to say at least.
- And what is 'normal', Jungkook? - V whispered, full of anger. - Define 'Normal' . Is Jin, for example, normal?
 
Jungkook felt a shiver down his back.
- What kind of question is this? What does he have to do with how you treat me?
- Nothing - Taehyung replied, though his eyes told the opposite. His dark eyebrows down, and before him to speak again, Jungkook became aware of all the tension he was to containing - Everything. How can you be so stupid?! I thought you were smart, but you're just another stupid boy. You don't know anything about Jin or about this school, but despite that, you sill give a show in front of everyone, always clung to him.
Jungkook eyes widened.
- I do not ...
- 'You do not' what ...? - V cut - Youdon't get overly stupid by Jin's rehearsal bull ? Really? Doesn't seems to me, it seems to me that you let him.
Taehyung was in such a angry way, though he was trying to talk to him reasonably, Jungkook began to panic.
- Taehyung, I don't understand ... Now I'm dating and Jin. And then? Why do you care? Anyway, you hate me.
Taehyung approached in such way that Jungkook could feel his breath on his face. It smelled like coffee and spices.
- You think I hate you? - His deep dark eyes didn't avoid from Jungkook's. - That's not true. I only thought you were smarter.
When Jungkook opened his mouth to argue, Taehyung gently pressed a finger to his lips. His gaze remained fixed on the Jungkook's for a long moment. Jungkook felt the salty taste of his skin at the tip of his tongue. And then, cursing under his breath, Taehyung turned around and left the library.
 

 

- The question of the day, Jungkook, is this: is it better go  flattened or up? - Gripping a comb with wide teeth, Suga studied carefully Jungkook's head. It was Saturday morning and they were in Suga's room. Jungkook sat before the mirror.

Jungkook, thinking about the ball, wrinkled his nose.
- Does this have any significance? The ball is in two weeks and Jin  still haven't asked me to go with him. The best I could do was dye mis hair green and make a ridge.
Suga held a pair of shoes underneath some pants, enjoyed the set and then tried another pair.
- Jin will invite you to go with him - he said - I know it by heart.
Hopeful, Jungkook looked up to him ..
- Really?
- Really - Suga answered - So see if you concentrate - he warned - The hair will normal or up?
- Hmmm ... I don't know. . -grabbing a brush, Jungkook began to comb his hair - Tell me ... So who is that B-joo will with?
- With Hansol, of course - Suga said, lowering himself on to grab another pair of shoes, which made ​​his voice sound muffled.
- And Taehyung?
- I heard he invited Seogoong - Suga placed his shoes - I think It'll look better up.
- Up will be perfect. Who is Seogoong?
- It's that skinny, blond and cute boy. It's in our biology class, the third row of the entry. Guess that he's also in your English seminar. Taehyung dated him last year and then dumped him. Everyone was furious with him because Seogoong is really sweet. But now it seems that they will be together again.
Jungkook watched in the mirror. Why would I care about who Taehyung goes to the ball?
- What an ! Yes, I think you're right. Up may be good.
Suga smiled.
The two were experiencing all the suits Suga had in his closet until Jungkook decided by a simple black tuxedo with a red bow tie. Suga also chose a black tuxedo with  an immensely large jacket for his size, apologizing that so no one would notice he was two dwarves together. Jungkook laughed and turned to sit on the chair.
- Then tell me: it interests you who Taehyung will take to the ball?
Feeling uncomfortable, Jungkook fidgeted in his chair.
- Not that I mind .... Just wanted to know. How are you sure that Jin is going to invite me?
Suga picked up and applied some gel on hair Jungkook.
- A little bird told me. A bird that knows a lot.
- Wish he wouldn't take so long and just hurry up - Jungkook muttered, watching as his hair was being carved - The others have already a date by now.
 
 

 

fczsffffdf18/01/14kcvkjgfj

FINALLY AN UPDATE ! AYYAYAAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA (ormaybenot)

So whaddup guys , how have you been ? 

I'm .... eh uh , but yeah I updated this and my other story (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/644776/are-you-the-one--exo-bangtanboys-toppdogg-bangtan) , and maybe I'll start to write a new chp for the other one (www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/535001/sorry-not-sorry-at-all-bangtan-jungkook-taehyung-taekook-vkook

This chapter (forme) it was a little bit girly , idk about you guys , but hey who cares about my opinion right ? (ah so sad (∩︵∩))

Well bye-bi darlings~