First Impression II

Night School [Hiatus]

 

Jungkook stepped towards the door but then D: Elta glanced at his clothes
 
- And if you wore the uniform .... first?
Blushing, Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, but D: Elta didn't appear to notice the embarrassment
- I'll wait out there - he said leaving without waiting for an answer.
 
The second the door closed, Jungkook opened the closet door with a jerk, pulled out a white shirt and blue shorts - equal to D: Elta wore and immaculately clean -  and tossed them onto the bed.
Didn't know if a while ago,  D: Elta had been making fun of his clothes . Couldn't be sure, but the delegate class was so .... Perfect.
Of course he was kidding me, he thought resentfully. That's what guys like him do.
 
Boys with pretty face ... With abrupt gestures, he untied the laces of his shoes, kicking them under the bed.
Boys with perfect hair ...
Stuck  to the waist in the closet, looking for acceptable footwear, but only managed to find a practical flat shoes with rubber soles and white socks, the kind that schoolboys often use. With a grunt, he tried to wear them.
Stupidly perfect guys.
 
Seeing himself in the mirror on the inside of the door, he felt uncomfortable with that charged makeup , even D: Elta only wore a little eyeliner. But now there was nothing to do.
Arranging his hair with his hands, left the room. D: Elta was waiting against the wall.
- Now you look like one of us - said in approving tone while advancing throug the narrow corridor.
 
Jungkook didn't know what to think of such a statement.
 
- Previously, this part of the mansion served as the maids housing - explained the class representative , not realizing the indignation Jungkook felt , which was getting increasingly irritated. - But the building was enlarged over the years, so it is now much greater than it was then. The bathroom is here - indicated, pointing to the only door unnumbered of all that they had passed. - Is that we all use, so if you do not get there very early or very late, prepare to wait.
 
They turned back and headed toward the stairs . Now there seemed to be more movement in the mansion ; now it could be seen students everywhere , all dressed in uniform, laughing and talking .
- I suppose Namjoon showed you the dining room ... ? - D: Elta asked - and also took you to the Lounge ?
 
Jungkook shook his head .
- It is the most important room of the school - the class delegate explained , going down the stairs - Almost all students go there after school , when we are not doing our preparation .
- Our preparation .. ? - Jungkook repeated the question .
- Homework - said , opening the door to the bottom of the stairs .
 
They entered a room with comfortable sofas, leather lining, carpets strewn on the floor, a piano in the corner and and shelves that went from floor to ceiling, filled with books and games.
 
Several of the tables had a chess board painted on top. The room was empty except for a young man sitting in a chair in the back, which lifted the antique book to look  at them . He had golden fllat hair ,  thick lips and huge dark eyes with thick lashes, his feet were casually over one of chessboards.
 
Their eyes met and Jungkook had the strange impression that the other knew him . The boy didn't smiled and didn't say a word, just stood staring at him. After a moment that seemed longer than just a moment, he looked away, looking back to D: Elta, who was already looking at him expectantly.
 
Say something damn it !....
....
- No , uh , television. ? Or a stereo ... ? - He seemed to hear a chuckle coming from the back of the room but refused to look again at the boy .
Again , D : Elta seemed to have been amazed , as if he'd just asked  «what is that yellow ball in the sky»
- No, certainly not - replied D : Elta sternly - Here we do not have television, iPods , laptops, mobile phones ... It's like we aren't in the century
XXI. Surely your parents told you that , no .. ?
 
Every item prohibited Yeonsoo (sorry but I'm sick of writing '' D : Elta '') stated , Jungkook felt his heart sink if a little more. In answer to the delegate class , he limited to shook his head without saying a word .
Yeonsoo seemed to be astonished , but then recovered enough to clarify:
- What they want us to learn  is that we've to learn to entertain themselves in more traditional ways , talking and reading , for example. Believe me , they will  keep you busy with homework , anyway , you won't have time time to watch TV . - The delegate class again left the room . - It's all in the envelope .
 
That crap envelope ... I'll take the  freaking whole night reading it , just to get to know even better how this place is stupid .
 
 
Not looking at the boy in the chair again , Jungkook followed out into the corridor behind Yeonsoo. Going through a door, Yeonsoo touched him lightly.
- Here is the library; you're going to get to know her very well....
 

 

jkdvbfdjzsdgbfkjsdbgd

I'm sorry my update is a tiny little bit late ,

But I'll have my exams next week and

stupidly stupid I have one per day . 

Screw my life  tbh .

Well that's what you get from failing the year i guess (my first time tho)..

But yeah sorry i'm a ty author , but i have to focuse on my studies(-not).

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, keep waiting and commenting and .... idk ?

Lurbe you~♡ bye~

...