Second day : Danger II & Feelings

Night School [Hiatus]

 

The silence was interrupted by a roar that seemed to come out of the shadows, a few inches from where they were. Screaming, the two fled to run along the way. Suga  tightened his hold on Jungkook's hands.

- Stay close to  me - he asked breathlessly heading to the garden. In the dark,they ran in zigzag through the trees; Jungkook could feel some fallen fruit from trees getting squished beneath their feet, which caused him nausea. He tried to hear footsteps of someone else besides their two, but were going too fast, it was impossible to say for sure.

And then something touched him on the head and he shouted, starting to take and try to hit whatever was in there. Suga pulled him to the left, skirting the clump of blueberries and entering a rose garden. The thorns hurt  his hands and tore his clothes.

Suddenly something grabbed Suga and lifted him into the air, pulling him into a small room carved in the wall. Jungkook heard him trying to scream, but a hand covered his mouth, muffling the sound.

- Shhhhh! - Taking a finger to his lips, Jimn looked  Suga in the eyes. He hugged Jimin to him, burying his face in his neck.

Jimin reached for Jungkook, but then he felt someone also immobilize his arms. He looked up, afflicted and faced with Jin's hazel and firm eyes , staring at him in the darkness, and so he pulled him to the dark compartment.
 
Moving his lips without a sound, he said to him, «Be quiet» .
 

 

Jungkook remained motionless, trying to even breathe. Jimin wrapped Suga in his arms, trying to protect him, and Jin pulled Jungkook behind him. The four watching the opened door .

Something fell headlong in the garden, startling Jungkook, but now the sound seemed to have reached a point farthest. After a few seconds ... silence.

After a few moments nothing happened, Jimin and Jin looked at each other, and then, as if they had been given some signal, moved quickly to the door. Inspecting the area around, Jimin looked back and nodded, running without making a noise, the four left the garden, along the path to the door and out onto the lawn. Without a word, Suga gave Jimin the padlock and he locked the door.

For the first time, Jungkook was aware that Jin was still holding his arms. The boy smelled of pine, or perhaps the juniper Jungkook deeply inspired his odor, relaxed in his arms. Instantly, Jin  tightened Jungkook against him.

Still a glimmer of light seen in the sky, Jimin led them through a back door that led directly to the main hall of the mansion. In light of the lamps, Jungkook saw that Suga was pale and tearful, clinging  tightly to his boyfriend. A trickle of blood ran down his face and Jimin  touched lightly with a finger.

- You're hurt - Jimin said. - It better be seen by nurses.

Suga nodded; Jimin passed an arm around his shoulders and the two drifted down the hall. Again, Jungkook felt a curious pang of envy. Seeming to have realized this, Jin ran to him and examined his face, pushing his bangs out of eyes.

- Do you have an injury? - The concern in his eyes made Jungkook 's heart beat wildly. Now that he was no longer in his embrace , his will was to curl up in his arms again and breathe his perfume. Wherever he touched him, he felt tingling.
 
Inhaling, something wobbly.
- Jin, what was that out there?
- I don't know.
 
Something in the tone of his voice sounded fake and Jungkook gave him a stern look. He had a feeling that Jin was hiding him something - something important.
- We have to tell Namjoon what happened - he said, his eyes shining with determination.
- Suppose you're right - Jin replied - But let's wait until tomorrow. Most likely he is asleep. Now we are safe and don't want to look like you're overreacting, is not it?
 
Although wished to disagree with him, Jungkook could see the logic in his reasoning, in the end, they had seen nothing. But after the adrenaline in the garden and that  lightning rescue , he wanted to do something - be back out there and look for whatever had been there, or at least sit down to talk to someone about what happened.
 
- And if we go see how's Suga? - He suggested hopefully.
- He's fine. Jimin's with him - Jin was silent a moment and then said reluctantly, as if he already knew what his answer would be: - Look, it's past time for curfew. You should go to bed, we can solve all this tomorrow.
Jungkook could not believe what he was listening.
 
- What? Are you serious? No, Jin! I want to talk about what happened. Be completely honest, what did you see out there?
The boy carefully formulated his answer:
- Sorry but I saw nothing. Maybe it was some animal. Maybe some frightened fox or a badger. - When Jungkook started to protest, Jin raised his hand for silence. - You're tired Jungkook. And me too. You should go to sleep.
He wanted to stay there, but bring themselves to discuss his fatigue, or lack there off, did not seem the best pretext for violating the curfew and lead to other disciplinary sanction.
 
Somewhat reluctant, finally agreed.
 
- Okay. Good night, Jin. - He told him it abruptly, but as he turned back to leave, Jin grabbed his wrist gently.
 
- What? Without a goodnight kiss ? - He asked with a chuckle. - Without saying «Thank you for saving me life, Jin», or something? Not even a «You are my hero, Jin » ? You should not ever go to sleep angry, Kookie.
 
With good humor dancing in his hazel eyes , pulled Jungkook toward him, enveloping him in the embrace Jungkook longed minutes ago.
 
At first, only because of stubbornness, Jungkook resisted him, but then Jin whispered in his ear playfully:
 
- It's more fun if you give me a little help.
 
Jungkook found himself laughing.
 
Kissing him on the cheek, Jin did it so without haste and Jungkook felt with delight, his warm breath on the skin. He leaned towards him, wanting one last time.
 
- And now going to bed alone - Jin whispered into his ear - or I'll drag you upstairs.
 
Although he tried to remain perfectly relaxed, Jungkook felt like melting inside.
 
- Whatever - he replied back before he could realize the effect that Jin had on him.
 
But Jin had noticed already, of course.
 
- Sweet dreams - said on his back, laughing softly.
 
Jungkook ran up the stairs without looking back.
 
 
 
 

 

aksjrgaw12/12/13effrfrferfr

WHAT IS SLEEP ? I DON'T KNOW I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW . 

JinKook feels are hiting me so hard ... 

But yeah enjoy and yeah BYE.