First day : English Seminar & Mr. Kim

Night School [Hiatus]

 

The tables were arranged in a circle, which somewhat hindered his choice after a moment's hesitation, decided Jungkook to sit in random place . While sitting he saw that Jin was still staring at him.

He raised a hand in greeting and Jin smiled hesitantly ,  turning back to the boy beside him.

Occupying the center of the circle, Namjoon leaned to empty table.
 
- I hope everyone has read a little Browning yesterday evening . I'm curious to know your opinions . He had a unique style that rebelled against many of the existing rules on the poetry of the time, and therefore thought that his approach would mean something toyou . I suppose you have had any opportunity to meet our new student, Jungkook. Jungkook , I don't want to leave you uncomfortable, but can you read the first verse?
 
Damn it .
 
Standing up and feeling  quite uncomfortable, Jungkook approached the manual to his face and cleared his throat.
 
«Escape me?
Never
My beloved!
While I am I, and you are you
As the world gives shelter to the two
I will love you and you will be reluctant
While I run away, I will continue to pursue you. »
 
After a nod from Namjoon, Jungkook sat down again feeling relieved.
- So what's Browning want to say here? - The class was watching the principal quietly. Jungkook was pretty sure he knew sure he knew the answer, but he felt scared to answer .
 
- He's talking about obsession.
Jungkook didn't see Kim Taehyung enterering the room, he was sitting just a table or two of his.
Namjoon nodded.
- Can you develop a little more?
 
- While both exist on the same planet, he must be with her - Taehyung answered. - He loves her, but there isn't only love. It's all. He thinks that the two were born to be together, but she does not think the same. Therefore, it consumes his life trying to convince her otherwise .
 
- It's an interesting theory. - Namjoon glanced at Jungkook. - Anyone else want to say something?
Jungkook sank in the chair
-Sehyuk - then the director continued, turning to a taned boy , that Jungkook found him familiar. - Can read the following verses?
 
Jungkook glanced furtively towards to where Taehyung's voice had came form, and, almost immediately, turned forward again .
Taehyung was staring at him.
- What is the problem of the boys in this school? - Jungkook and Suga went to the library . They had no more classes that day. Suga caught him when he was about to go to his room  and suggested to study together.
 
- How so? - Asked Suga.
- They are always looking - Jungkook replied. - Staring.
Suga smiled.
 
- You are handsome. And you're new here. The boys like to look at young and handsome boys.
- I'm not that cute. In Busan, any boy or girl wouldn't look at me that way.
- I think you're handsome - Suga said. - Maybe they just ... - Shrugged -. Want you to notice them .
The two laughed . Jungkook simulated sink under the weight of their school.
- I don't believe all the work I have to do.
 
Suga nodded .
- They tend to massacre us seriously in the summer if we are here at this time, that means that we are a hope.
- A hope ...? - Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
- It means you have potential -. Suga shrugged. - Something like that. This school is ... i don't know .... Divided, I suppose. Some come here because they have lots of money, others come because parents also came, but some are here because they are super intelligent. Some spend almost all year here, while the other re enjoying the summer. I think we are preparing to govern the world or something.
 
Jungkook unbelievable thought that his friend could do that kind of comments without seeming pretentious.
 
- This is why I don't care to stay here during the summer. - Suga pushed the door of the library and began to speak in secret. - We have the entire mansion for ourselves and those who are here this time of year are the most cool.
 
In his mind, Jungkook heard an accusatory voice: I'm not here because i'm super smart.

 


 

ywjdgszekravgk tiau

Sooo again , it's a late update (for me) , 

but IT'S HERE RIGHT ?! BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE ! 

Sorry about that , but i'm exhausted from school and my dog (and ex-boyfriend been making me feel things i shouldn't )

(damn him too (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ )

So subscribe and comment too ! I need opinions peeps ;;A;;

Please take sugar and two fetus with you .