Pressure (?)

Night School [Hiatus]
 
 
The days that followed seemed to him a hazy blur, made of confusion and isolation.
 
He should have used that time to pack and prepare for the journey , but it has almost all trying to take his parents off that crazy plan.
But failed to do so . Neither one nor the other talked to him.
 
On the afternoon of Tuesday, the mother handed him a thin envelope ivory, dominated by a an elaborate black insignia designed by the inscription:  «Cimmeria Academy.» Below it with protruding letters, it read: « Information for new students.»
 
The two sheets of paper inside seemed to have been written by a machine. Jungkook was not sure that - in fact he never seen a machine typed text -. but each of the small quadrangular letters produced a sharp depression in thick sheet of cream paper tone. Each page contained only two or three paragraphs, the first was a letter from the director of the school, some Kim Namjoon , who said he was looking forward to welcome him at his school.
 
Oh, how wonderful, thought Jungkook, contemptuously throwing the first page of the letter to the side. The second page was not more helpful. It reported that their pens and pencils, paper and even entire uniform will be provided by the school, that every piece of clothing that hen decided to carry should be identified with their initials written with an ink waterproof pen or else embroidered, and that should bring waterproof coats and wellies because the campus was «extensive and rural».
 
He read the rest of the letter on the diagonal, in search of customary and sinister mention of 'rules of conduct', and of course, there they were, written in bold:
 
The full regulation of the behavior of students - you will be provided on arrival. Please read it and follow it to the letter. The disrespect of any one of the operating rules of the school will be severely punished.
And just below, more bad news:
Upon arrival, students are not allowed to leave the school grounds without permission of their parents or the director. Only very rarely will be granted a marketing authorization.
 
With trembling hands, Jungkook picked up the first sheet of the floor, made ​​to fold the letter and tucked it in the envelope, which he placed on the desk.
 
But what is this, a school or a prison?!
 

 

He then went downstairs in careful steps, heading for his mother, who was in the kitchen preparing lunch.
 
- I'll call Yano -  he announced bravely  clutching the phone in the kitchen, which magically reappear whenever her parents were home.
- Oh yes .... ? - The mother put the knife on the counter.
- If I'll be sent to prison, I get a phone call, is not it? - Asked Jungkook with a indignant tone. All of that had been to much .
His mother watched him intently for a minute, then, with a shrug, grabbed the knife and began to cut a tomato into very thin slices.
- Call him , then
Jungkook had to think for a moment before making the call. As Yano's number was engraved in the memory of his phone, he rarely had to recall it.
 
Heard several times the ringtone.
- Yo! - Yano's voice sounded to him as reassuringly familiar and normal, for a moment, Jungkook thought that he was going to cry.
- Hey. It's Jungkook.
- Jungkook! Damn me! Where have you been?! - he asked, sounding as relieved as he was feeling.
- In the "solitary" - he replied, casting a glare at his moms back. - They took my phone and computer away and will not let me leave the house. How are things going there?
- Oh, as usual. - Yano laughed - my parents are screwed and school's life even more, but it'll pass them.
- Are you going to be expelled?
- How so? School .. ? No. You will?
- Supposedly. My parents will send me to a prison camp , they insist in that calling a school. It is somewhere Outside of  Mongolia.
- Really?! - His voice sounded genuinely upset by the news - That's ed up! Why are they being "ers"? No one was injured. As for Kris, his mental breakdown will pass him. I'll do some community service for a few hours and I have to apologize to everyone, but then everything goes back to hell . I can not believe that your parents are  so medieval.
- I don't either. Listen, the 'medieval' said  that I'm not going to speak with you while  I am on that ty  prison - school like , but if you want to find - me, the name is that Cimmer ...
The line went dead, looking up,  Jungkook saw his mother with phone line in her hand, who had torn the plug from the wall. Her face had no expression
 
- Enough already - was all she said, gently pulling the phone from his hand .
Nailed to the floor, Jungkook stared at his mother, who had begun to slice tomatoes
In the space of thirty seconds, his face began to pale but then heated up as he tried to hold back tears. Finally, spun on his heel and shot out the kitchen ..
- You guys .. you two ... are crazy! - The words began to exit his mouth almost without sound, but were increasing in volume as he was going up the stairs, and it ended with a grunt . He slammed the door and stood in the middle of his room, looking disoriented all the way around.
 
He did not recognize this place as his home.