Thank you?

Night School [Hiatus]

Previous chapter 

I can't .... Breathe ...
Dipped for just a second and frantically hit the foot to return to the surface. Under water, the foot of someone hit him in the leg muscle and pain shot up his leg. Didn't cry - it hadn't enough air for that.
 
The cold water has to cover his head, and once again Jungkook struggled to return to the surface. Only this time, two strong hands grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him to the surface. Jungkook felt tremendous gratitude for whoever had helped, but then he saw who it was and tried to move away simultaneously...
-
 
- It's okay, Jungkook. Look at me. - Taehyung's voice was calm and authoritative and I's eyes were fixed on him. - Breathe slowly through your nose. Don't avoid my eyes. Breathe slowly.
Jungkook wanted to explain to him that he was dying but the words refused to come out.
- Inspire - Taehyung said, demonstrating how he should do and encouraging him with his eyes. - And then expire. - And the air expelled sonically.
When trying to do as Taehyung showed him, Jungkook could only gasp uselessly and then felt overwhelmed by a wave of fear. He wouldn't survive.
But nothing is happenning, really. If I can only relax for a second ... 
His eyelids fluttered and closed, and darkness enveloped him like a cloak. 
When Taehyung slapped him, it startled him , so that, in reflection, he suddenly inspired, and that dose oxygen revived his spirits.
- You can do it, Jungkook. Breathe with me. - He then realized Taehyung was making an effort to speak to him in a calm tone and then it occurred to him that he could even end up dying. 
Taehyung deep breath and he tried to do the same. This time, he felt a little air to get to his lungs.
- Yes! - He exclaimed. - Again.
The next breath was deeper, and  then Jungkook  felt the tension in the chest begin to decrease. Taehyung continued to encourage him but  he began to shake violently and the fourth successful breath he burst into tears.
- It's okay, Jungkook - Taehyung assured, gently wrapping his arms around his shoulders. - You just have to keep breathing.
Protecting Jungkook's body with his own , Taehyung helped him out of the water. Jungkook could hear others laughing and splashing around, but never knew - nor wanted to know - if they were laughing at him.
- Where are your clothes, Jungkook? - Taehyung asked softly.
- I don't know - he whispered hoarsely.
Taehyung smiled.
- Why does that not surprise me? - Taehyung asked, helping him out of the way and go hide behind a huge tree, where he could enjoy relative privacy. - Stay here. I'll get  you something to wear.
When Taehyung slipped right into the shadows, Jungkook could see the muscles of his back and his legs moving around, while he struggled to keep breathing.
He's beautiful, he thought.
When Taehyung reappeared a few minutes later, he was already wearing shorts. In his hands was carrying a yellow shirt and blue shorts.
- It was the best I could get - apologized.
Since Taehyung was bare-chested, Jungkook suspected that this was his shirt.
He turned his back to wear shorts and then again turn to Taehyung, extending his hand to receive the shirt, Taehyung handed it without saying a word. Jungkook could not see his face in the dark, but to shrink all to wear the shirt, he felt his heart pounding in his chest so hard that he was sure Taehyung could hear it too.
- Done? - He asked, and Jungkook realized that the voice had left him somehow trembling.
- Yeah.
Extending his hand to him, Taehyung helped him out of hiding and return to the path. The warmth of his hand was soothing, his fingers were strong and Jungkook squeezed them tightly.
- I couldn't get you shoes - Taehyung said in an anxious tone. - Maybe the peak is too rough for your feet. Do you want my shoes? Or, if you want, I can carry you.
Although the gravel hurt his feet, Jungkook shook his head.
- I'm fine - he said. 
As they went away from the lake, the noise and the laughter became more distant. After a few minutes, just only heard their breaths. Taehyung still holding his hand.

When he was sure they were alone, Jungkook stopped and looked at him. 
- Taehyung .... Thank you. 
Dropping his hand, Taehyung looked at the floor. 
- You're welcome.
- No, Taehyung - Jungkook replied, turning to hold her hand. When Taehyung looked up at him, his expression was so vulnerable that he could not divert his eyes from his. - Thanks a lot.      

The two stood lokking lingeringly , but the instant Taehyung was preparing to say something ...

- Jungkook! Taehyung! - breaking the magic of the moment , Yoongi climbed the path running , right to them , followed by Jimin and Hansol .Grabbing Jungkook by the shoulders , Yoongi shook ihim with concern.

- Where were you ? Are you okay ?! I've been looking for you everywhere!

Nodding, Jungkook felt the unwanted tears arise again. 
- I couldn't find you. Taehyung ... - turned to look at him, but there was no sign of Taehyung.- ... helped me ... - whispered.

 


3o3o3o03/03/20143o3o3o

Short update , working on next chapter 

(ps:pointless chapter tbh , just progress , but /sighs/ idc)