Third Day : A debate with Taehyung

Night School [Hiatus]

Returning to his room, he put on pants and sweater, leaving wet clothes on the floor. He wanted to go back down there before curfew and see what everyone was doing.

In front of the mirror, looked at his reflection.
Should I go to Taehyung?
Not that he was eager to talk to him, after all, Taehyung behaved like an idiot. Simply, he was curious. Why would he asked to meet alone? And why in the hall? Only been there once - when Namjoon shown him , on the day he arrived.
He checked his watch. It was only ten. It was early for the curfew.
He hurried down the stairs and tiptoed down the hall to the room.
- Jungkook! - He recognized immediately that silky voice that seemed to caress his name - Jin. Turning on his heel, he found him standing just behind. - I was hoping to find you. I was worried, are you okay?
Pulling him foward, Jin involved Jungkook in his arms, after a moment's hesitation, Jungkook hugged him too. Jin's fingers gently went down his back, to the waist.
Shivers.
Stepping back, Jin watched him.

- You're still wet. I am so relieved you're not hurt ....
- I'm fine - Jungkook retorted.
Tried to find some excuse for what he would do. Jin wouldn't happy if he knew he was on his way to a meeting with Taehyung. But then concluded that Jin didn't know, didn't hurt him - or Jungkook.
- I was just looking for Suga ... - said.
- I think he's with Jimin - Jin's fingers touched his chin, tilting his head up making him look at him. Jungkook could feel his breath on the face and the fresh scent of  perfume. - By the way, what  were you and Suga doing in the gazebo? - His tone was casual, but something in his attitude left him alarmed. - Chen was very angry to see you there.
Is he  investigating me?
- It was before curfew - Jungkook defended himself - I don't understand why everyone cares so much for me and him being out there. We wanted to leave the mansion, just that. And so we did.
- Even though it is raining torrents.
Jungkook was already fed up with so many questions.
- We thought it would be fun - replied - And you know what? I could ask you the same question. What were you doing out there, even though it was raining heavily?
Jin noted Jungkook lingeringly, as if to realize something that had not previously noticed.
- Sounds fair, Kookie - For the first time, Jungkook heard a note of coldness and distancing in Jin's voice. He had hit a nerve.
- How's Sehun? - Jungkook asked, trying to turn the conversation to a safer area.
- Staying well but lost some blood, so it will need a couple of days rest. It was a serious fall.

When Jungkook prepared to ask him what specifically happened out there , Jin spoke again .
- You should drink anything hot - recommended - . Come with me . There is hot chocolate in the kitchen.
- No . - Jungkook's hinted panic answer , in those circumstances , it sounded preposterous , and Jin raised an eyebrow , surprised while Jungkook tried to think of any compelling reason for that refusal. - .... I've got to do something. And if we talk tomorrow ? Now I have to ...
Not knowing what else to say , he passed quickly by Jin and headed to the library , finding it empty , nor the librarian was there . Running on soft carpets and passing through several rows of books , Jungkook disappeared into the shadows between two huge bookcases .
He heard , way back , the door being opened and closed. Jin called him twice, in a low voice . After a minute , the door was opened and shut. As a matter of safety , Jungkook stayed where he was for a few more minutes .
He began to count slowly up to two hundred ; hearing nothing in the meantime , he left between two shelves , and went to the library door , opened it and peered into the hall . Jin wasn't in sight . He sighed in relief.
The hall door opened without noise when he pushed her . The lights were off but Jungkook realized a glimpse at the bottom of the huge empty space . Something hesitantly moved there .

- Taehyung ... ? - he whispered .
A voice intoned a ghostly « uuuuu » which echoed around him .
- Stop it , KIM !
Taehyung laughed.
When approaching the light, Jungkook encountered Taehyung in a chair with his feet up on a desk and flanked by two candles. He had a bandage on his forehead . Held a book in his hands, which then landed noiselessly.
Beside him was another chair , he gestured to it.
- Sit .
- Do not tell me what to do - Jungkook muttered , sitting .
Taehyung gave him a discouraged smile.
- Sorry , I thought I was being polite.
Jungkook ignored the remark.
- How 's your head ?
He made ​​a casual gesture.
- I'm perfectly fine .
There followed a moment of silence .
- So what 's up ? - Jungkook asked , trying to break the ice . - Because it was you wanted to meet me here? I tell you now I do not know how to dance, in case you're hoping .
Taehyung shrugged .

- I like this room . I spend time here . Never come here to see if someone I do not know why. - Taking his feet off the table, he turned to Jungkook.
- Just wondering how you ended up in the gazebo with the dwarf tonight , while all that was happening . Jimin told me he had safely left you two in the room socializing . Fifteen minutes later , the two are in the gazebo , in torrential rain , and you're making curatives. How did that happen ?
Jungkook avoided V's gaze .
- Suga wanted to find ....
- Oh, stop with that conversation - Taehyung interrupted - I'm not Namjoon .
Surprised by V suddenness , Jungkook tried to invent some excuse to give :
- I ... ah .... Well ....
Taehyung stood very still , watching him intently.
The same instinctive apprehension that him not tell nothing to Namjoon told him , he shouldn't trust Taehyung . But If he had to find out what was going on there walked in the academy , and if anyone knew that someone was him.
- It was Luhan . He came to call us .

In the candlelight, V's look remained unfathomable. Jungkook stared at him in silence for a long moment, in search of any reaction, but without success.
When he spoke again, his voice was cold:
- What did he say?
Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, visualizing Luhan standing before him, with water dripping from her hair and dripping to the floor and stamped with fear in the face.
- He told us that Sehun and Jimin were injured. And another thing that struck me as strange. I think his words were: 'The thing went wrong'.
Taehyung rose from his chair so quickly that, in retrospective, Jungkook did not remember even seeing him make such a move. Holding him by the shoulders, looked like a giant, which made him cringe.
With his lips just inches from Jungkook's, Taehyung whispered gruffly:
- You can not tell anyone what Luhan did. Swear to me you will not say anything.
Jungkook stared at him, stunned, and his lips moved for a moment before finally leaving him voice:
- Yes, of course. Okay, I will not tell anyone.  for heaven's sake, Taehyung.
As if that moment had understood what he had just done, V released him.
- You're scaring me - Jungkook complained, massaging his shoulder. - You're not right in the head or what?
Trying to look distracted, Taehyung leaned against a pillar.
- Sorry. But what happen is that Luhan should not have done what he did and some may be angry if get to know. Don't want him to be in trouble, so you can not even say anything.