Third day : Disciplinary Sanction III

Night School [Hiatus]

 

The mowers had trimmed a good extension lawn. Taehyung delivered to Jungkook a rake and began sweeping and skillfully piling leaves and herbs. Jungkook tried to make it the best it could, muttering an apology to each of the graves.

 

I'm sorry to bother you, Mrs. Kang (1784-1827). This is fast.
 
Just had joined the leaves and cutted herbs, eventually dropping half of it as he tried to lifted them to join them on the larger pile .
- You're very good at it - Taehyung said with a sarcastic laugh.
 
- Shut up! - Jungkook exclaimed amid laughs. - Give me a discount. I have never done this.
- What ...?! Raking leaves with a rake!? - He asked, genuinely surprised.
- Yes, I had never used a rake - Jungkook admitted with a shrug.
- How is that possible?! Your parents didn't force you to do anything? - He asked in a disapproving tone.
- I live in Busan, Taehyung. We don't have a garden, we have something like a patio with pots and some flowers along the fence. I often swept it with a broom, but never with a rake.
 
The boy continued to work in silence for a few minutes, but then shook his head and said:
- Busan should be full of young guys who have never done this type of service. I find it so weird .... I can not imagine myself not working outdoors or do not get my hands dirty.
Leaning on his rake, Jungkook stood watched him work, amazed at its efficiency.
- You're from where? - Asked.
Taehyung made ​​a sweeping gesture, indicating the entire landscape around them.
- From the place you have in front of you.
- How so? ... You live near here?
 
Intrigued, Jungkook continued to sweep for a few minutes and then stopped again.
- But before you came here, where did you lived?
- Nowhere. This is where I grew up. My parents worked in Cimmeria. I'm here because a scholarship was granted. I have never lived elsewhere.
- Your parents are teachers?
- No. My parents were part of the service , staff - Taehyung repeated, emphasizing the words 'were​​' and 'service'.
- So do not already work here? - Asked Jungkook, scraping the ground with the rake.
 
- No - replied he coldly. - They will not let anyone continue working here after death.
That left him paralyzed. Taehyung continued to work furiously; Jungkook could see his muscles moving around under the shirt.
 
Here lie Mr. And Mrs. Kim. May they rest in peace.
 
- Oh my god, Taehyung. Sorry. I had no idea.
He did not stop the service.
- Of course you had no idea . How could you know? Don't worry.
 
Dropping the rake, Jungkook approached and touched him on the arm.
- I'm sorry, really.
 
Pulling his arm ,Taehyung gave him a furious look.
- Don't say sorry. And now seriously, I don't wanna be here all day, so don't you mind give me a hand!?
 
Hurted, Jungkook grabbed the rake and headed for a grave a little farther.They were working in silence for 20 minutes.
Jungkook felt his back and arms hurt him, but had already made a series of stacked clean of leaves and herbs.
He looked repeatedly at Taehyung as he was working , who never stopped working.
 
Gradually the awful buzz of gardening equipment was slowing, ceasing altogether after about ten minutes, when the last mower was off and returned to Mr Shin - who would carefully arranging all the utensils as they were returned.
 
- I think, for today , we are over.
Jungkook was so committed to the work that Taehyung's made him jumped, causing him to drop the rake.
- Wait - Taehyung said. - Turn around.
He looked at him suspiciously, but after a moment he did what he asked .
 
Standing there before him, Taehyung composed his fringe, dipping his fingers in Jungkook's hair, making him lower his gaze.
Jungkook remained still.
The soft touch on his cheek made ​​him with chicken skin.
After a few seconds Taehyung gathered his hands without a word.
 
When Jungkook looked back up, Taehyung was already returning back to the chapel, taking the two rakes. Running after him, he tripped over a drumbeat of grass.
- Here you go, Jiho - Taehyung said, handing the utensils to Mr. Shin.
- Thank you. Again in trouble, Taehyung?
- Always.
 
Mr. Shin had a deep smile, which pleased Jungkook immediately. Placing  his hands in his pockets, he smiled too.
- I hope that the work has been well done, Mr.Shin.
He smiled sympathetically.
- Seems perfect, Mr Jeon. Thanks for the help.
 
When the two moved away along the way,  the gardener said on his back:
- Don't let Taehyung get you in trouble.
 
Without waiting for him, Taehyung crossed the churchyard and strode out the gate.
 
For a brief moment, Jungkook wondered if he should try to reach him, but then decided not to. Instead, he continued to walk slowly, hoping that he and Taehyung had a big distance between them .

 


 

 

kjdbf14/12/13SDMSD V

Hello beautiful people~!

I don't have anything special to say .. so yeah 

bye