Fight & Chapel

Night School [Hiatus]

That night at dinner, every conversation focused on rumors that the school grounds were again open to students, "within reasonable limits". The problem is that no one knew what it means.
- You mean we can make go outside without being killed ...? - Hansol asked.
- No one died, Hansol - Jimin remarked, in a tone that Jungkook found unnecessarily harsh.
With a shrug, Hansol continued to peck his salad.

- I bet it's perfectly safe - Sehun said in a deliberately restrained tone - but I had thought about going to the student lounge.
- Me too - Jimin hastened to say.
- I will not. I'm going outside. Enough of me being closed. - Though his tone of voice emphatic, Suga avoided looking at his boyfriend. Jimin looked at him earnestly, but Suga merely watching around the room, pretending not to notice.
- Yoongi .... - Jimin's tone was something threatening, but he was limited to shooting him a warning look.
- What is it?!
Throwing his napkin on the table, Jimin pulled his chair back and stood up, muttering:
- I lost appetite.
And left of the dining room, furious and without looking back.
There followed a brief uncomfortable, during which everyone pretended not to have noticed what had just happened right before their noses. Jungkook noted that Sehun and B-joo looked at each other.
Luhan tried to distract everyone at the table tossing up a story about an experience for the discipline of biology, but little by little, his voice died away in his throat.
- Okay, well, I'm done. Suga ...? - Jungkook called, full of loyalty.
With a grateful smile, Suga got up and followed him. Jungkook waited until they were far enough away from the table, to make sure that would not be heard by anyone.
- What was that?
Suga progressed quickly down the hall, and for a second did not answer, and when he finally spoke, his voice was sour:
- Well, obviously, Jimin not want me to go out there because it is unsafe. And it is also obvious that Jimin wants me to behave like a little boy and he was my father and could tell me what to do, which I hate. Thank you, but I already have two parents that do not serve me for nothing, do not need another.
 
Crossing the entrance at such speed that , when they reached the front door, Jungkook was already running to keep up. Suga impatiently pushed the door and the two stopped side by side at the top of the stairs.
- To me, it seems perfectly safe - Jungkook commented, watching the innocent blue evening sky.
- Just hope it's not - Suga said. - The last one to die, loses.
Chuckling, hurried down the stairs, with Jungkook behind him, and the two ran across the empty lawn. They started dancing in the middle of the grass for a few minutes, swirling the freedom of fresh air.
- Wait - Jungkook said breathlessly, grabbing Suga's arm . - Where are we going?
Slowed, beginning to walk casually.
- Good question. Let's go somewhere where Jimin can not find me and drag me back to the mansion, like a caveman -. He stood thinking for a moment. - Have you been in the chapel?
Jungkook grimaced.
- No, but I cleaned the churchyard.
- Oh, right. I forgot about the disciplinary sanction. In fact, inside it is very cute. There are very old verses written on the walls as if in a million different languages​​. It's all super old.
The chapel was in the forest and Jungkook looked afraid if something in that direction; Suga's manic behavio began to worry him.
- Think it's safe to go now? he asked -I mean, with all that has happened?
- Probably not - Suga replied with a devilish grin. - Are you coming or what?
Without looking back, Jungkook and Suga advanced across the lawn towards the trees.
 

 

With the sun shining on his chocolate hair , Suga ran through the grass. After a brief moment of hesitation, Jungkook dashed behind him. Swiftly across the lawn, he felt overwhelmed by a wave of euphoria so intense that, when reaching Suga few seconds later he was laughing.

 
- Hurry up! - Shouted, surpassing Suga.
But when they entered the forest, they failed to see the blue sky and the light disappeared. Surrounded by shadows, the two slowed until they stopped there and Jungkook felt the courage to leave him.
- There is always so dark .... - commented.
Suga seemed unconcerned.
- Forests are like that. You, the city kids , simply do not understand the field. In a scary forest there is only one thing to do - jokingly gave a shake to Jungkook. - Run!
And he threw himself at full speed along the way, with Jungkook behind him. The fetus on the way gently brushed his ankles. Their laughter echoed briefly through the trees. But Jungkook was still a little scared. Any sound startled him - the wind whistling through the trees, the call of a bird, a branch snapping under his feet.
On second thought, concluded that it didn't seem the best of ideas.
- Maybe we should go back - Jungkook said, after a moment. - We could play a game or .... Something. We could go see what others are doing.
Without looking back, Suga replied in a calm tone:
- We're almost there.
So why do I feel so uneasy?
But a few minutes later, Suga turned and smiled:
- See! we are here!
 
The wall around the churchyard stood below, and inside the trees were less dense and had more light. As they left the shadows behind, Jungkook felt better, but Suga was already coming to the door, grabbed the iron ring, shot the latch and pulled the door using the weight of the body, causing it to open up with a groan. The two entered. Inside the chapel, the low sunlight was filtered by red on yellow stained glass windows and fracturing into countless fragments of colored light, and despite the low temperature there was felt by the floor and the walls are of stone, the atmosphere seemed warm.
 
Stopped at the entrance, Jungkook could hardly believe what he was seeing.
- Holy crap ... - whispered.
Suga gave him a look of understanding.
- It is spectacular, is not it?