Help ?

Night School [Hiatus]

- Ow! - Holding on his toe, Yoongi began bouncing around in the dark.

- Shh! - Although he couldn't see his friend , yet Jungkook put a finger to his lips and then the two froze.

It was eleven-thirty on Thursday night and they were standing on the landing of the stairs, the dark, feeling the cold bare feet on the polished wood floor. They had been arranging the plan to escape until very late last night and spent half the day still discussing it. For its part, Jungkook already decided that escaping the mansion would be, without a doubt, the best part.
Now they were listening for any sounds or signs of their presence there had been noticed by someone, but the old building was silent. After a moment, restarted groping around and down the stairs, each with their shoes in one hand and the other holding the handrail. Byungjoo reminded them that the third rung from the top creaked, so they were careful to avoid. When they reached the ground floor, Jungkook looked toward Namjoon's cabinet, seeing no light under the door.
His eyes were adjusting to the dark - could already see a little better than a moment ago.
They advanced tiptoeing(?) through the grand hallway towards the door that led to the wing of the classroom, but then Jungkook stopped.
- Did you hear that?! - he whispered, barely moving his lips.
Yoongi shook his head, but at that moment, they both heard the sound. Steps. Nearby.
Jungkook began to turn on his heels, looking for place where he could hide. Thinking at full speed, ran behind a stone pillar, pulling Yoongi and bringing it with him. A few seconds later, a lithe figure crossed the hall quickly. Jungkook leaned over the wall but Yoongi peeked , squinting to peer in the darkness. Before Jungkook could stop him, he began chasing the shadow.
- Yoongi - Jungkook whispered, getting no response. He hesitated for a moment, trying to decide what to do, and then he ran after his friend. Couldn't see anything and ended up colliding with Yoongi, who was standing in the corridor with Hansol.
- I found him! - Yoongi whispered, obviously delighted.
It was obvious that Hansol didn't share the same euphoria and Jungkook wondered why he would was there when he had been so reluctant to every conversation they had had on the subject. Unable to stay still, was nervously moving his weight from one foot to the other, like a ballerina nervous before the show, wide-eyed and looking huge in his delicate face. Giving him a sympathetic look, then Jungkook pointed to the door of the classroom wing.
Yoongi nodded.
- And Luhan? - Jungkook whispered.
- He's late. We can't wait any longer.
Jungkook spun the knob. If the door creaked, it was the end.
 

Hurriedly entered the ward and ran at full speed down the long corridor. The door at the back was marked with ominous signs of emergency all perfectly legitimate aspects, stressing the sounding of alarms and safety standards, could also read the numbers to where they should call in case of emergency. Jungkook wondered who would be the other side of the line, in case he called.

And immobilizing for a moment, the three looked at each other in the dark, and then, in turn, each placed a hand on the door, then with a nod from Yoongi, pushed in together.
The door opened soundlessly.
Going through the door running, they came stumbling onto a covered gravel road that hurt their bare feet. They began bouncing around all comically, putting on their shoes and trying not to scream in pain. It seemed ridiculous to someone who might be  watching them, Jungkook stifled a laugh.
- GOGOGO! - Yoongi whispered, and the three moved forward without any caution into the night, turning around until they finally held hands.
When they reached the edge of the grove,Yoongi and Hansol  were already panting and stopped a moment to catch their breath there. Jungkook felt anxious, they were still too close to the school.
- And now is to where? - whispered. Yoongi waved to the right and Jungkook made ​​them sign to move. They followed the path, more slowly.
At first, the forest seemed to him completely silent, but then Jungkook gradually began to realize the fleeting sounds - the rustling of clothes, branches breaking under feets. Extending his arm again , Yoongi squeezed his friend's hand in his and nodded toward the noise, getting a glimpse of Yoongi's white teeth in the dark when he smiled.
- The others - whispered.
As they were moving away from the mansion, students stopped being so cautious and soon the three began to hear other sounds: muffled laughs, one or two curse someone whispered when stumbling or imitations of birds chirping, followed by more snickers . Jungkook felt more relaxed.
Yoongi stopped abruptly that Jungkook and Hansol  almost collided with him.
- We're here - whispered, disappearing behind a bush. Looking around the dark, Jungkook could see no lake, just trees and bushes. Still, he and Hansol followed Yoongi to a hidden area.
- Why are we in hiding? - Hansol whispered.
- No one can know who came before midnight - replied Yoongi. - It's tradition.
- How do you know that? - Jungkook asked.
- My brother told me when he was still here - his friend explained.
Yoongi had a watch with a fluorescent display and the three were watching him, watching the minute hand move inexorably until midnight.
- Where is Luhan? - Jungkook asked
.

Yoongi opened his hands in the air.

- It was agreed to meet us at the mansion or on the road, so maybe he's walking around here - replied, making then look at the clock. - It's almost -whispered, opening a huge smile. - Get ready.
Jungkook realized that Hansol was shaking. He wanted to comfort him, but he himself was terrified. Taking a deep breath, looked in the direction he hoped to be the lake.
I'm really going to do this? There will be those who actually who give dives without clothes? Or will those things that only happen in movies?
At that moment, a voice cut through the silence, startling him:
- It's time kids! Pants down!
Jungkook and Hansol hesitated, but Yoongi began ing his shorts, seeing that the other two did not move, he stopped, throwing them a warning look.
- It is best to hurry up - he said. - At this stage of the game, it would still be worse if you go away without having gotten to do anything.
Hansol and Jungkook looked at each other, terrified.
- If you go, I go too - Hansol ended up saying.
Jungkook started listening dives, laughs and cries. Counterfeit, he sighed.
- Oh well, yolo - and pulled his tracksuit pants down. With a cry of joy, Yoongi stripped his shorts. Within seconds all three were . Hansol and Jungkook crossed their hands on their bottom, but Yoongi pulled their hands.
- If you will do this, do it with pride - declared dragging them down the path.
In the dark, Jungkook could only glimpse the white skin of his colleagues, who were jumping in and out of a lake that he could not even see well in the dark.
- When I say «three» -Yoongi warned amid laughter. - One, two ...
 
The three jumped into the dark waters, a blast of icy splashes. When immerse, Jungkook, he could hardly see the lake, heard the laughter around him become more and more muffled until it gave way to silence. He was surprised at the depth of the lake, he was never great swimmer.
Awkwardly hitting his arms and legs toward the surface, he had a flash of memory: a hot summer day, he was seven and Hojoon was joking with him because he had sunk like a stone in the pool : "you look like a rabbit running, but the problem is also  that look like a rabbit swimning ... " he  had said as seven-yaer old Jungkook struggled frantically in the water.
Now emerging from the water to breathe, releasing water splashes in all directions and shivering with cold, he could not see Yoongi or Hansol.
- Yoongi ... ?
How was it possible that in a few seconds, he had lost them? But the lake was full of lost students laugh, none of which sounded familiar. While splashed in cold water, searching for a familiar face, Jungkook was feeling a growing panic. He was alone and in a pond full of strangers.
Tears of fear and shame burned in his eyes. Suddenly, he realized that he was struggling to keep breathing. For weeks he didn't have a panic attack, but then gasped three consecutive times, struggling to stay above water.
I can't .... Breathe ...
Dipped for just a second and frantically hit the foot to return to the surface. Under water, the foot of someone hit him in the leg muscle and pain shot up his leg. Didn't cry - it hadn't enough air for that.
 
The cold water has to cover his head, and once again Jungkook struggled to return to the surface. Only this time, two strong hands grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him to the surface. Jungkook felt tremendous gratitude for whoever had helped, but then he saw who it was and tried to move away simultaneously...
 
 

 

yunosay23/02/14yunosay

Fucking troublesome chapter fyi 

OH HALLOW BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HOWA' DOIN' ?

GOOD? ME TOO ? NOPE , BUT OH WELL WHO CARES ?!?!?

Anywho who is the stranger that helped our Kookie from drowning ?!

Please comment on who you might think it is !

(remember comments get me inspired and make me write !)

Guys if you know some inspirational sentences or BTS quotes , or like mottos , please comment below!

Don't give up on this fic ! Author-nim has a really busy weeks or maybe months so updates will start to be only on weekends and occasionally on weekdays .

Bye-bi lovelies~

(Mark isn't my bias tbh , he's just hella hot ...)