Chapel II

Night School [Hiatus]

Jungkook tiptoed and advanced to the middle and began to turn slowly on his heels. The walls were covered with paintings, some boiled down to words - mostly poems, it was obvious - and other images included. The ink had faded with time, being reduced now shades of rust-red, ivory and yellow-brownish black, but you could see everything perfectly and was easy to imagine how all that had once been vivid.

- This one makes me scared to death here - Suga advanced to the back of the chapel, where a painting with rudimentary figures of a devil with fork in hand pushing a group of and suffering convicts to their various and horrible destinations .
Jungkook wrinkled his nose.
- Argh!
- Precisely. This is more friendly - Suga pointed to another painting next door, from which protruded a gnarled yew tree loaded with fruit and full of birds. The twisted roots formed the words 'Tree of Life'.
All around the images could read sentences in ancient languages​​. Jungkook studied the letters of the Cyrillic alphabet one.
- Do you understand some of what is written here? - he asked to Suga.
- Not much. Some words are in Greek - replied the friend, pointing to the grid of the choir and turning then to the adjacent wall.
- And this here is a sort of Gaelic. But most of it is in Latin.
On the wall above the door could read a sentence painted in elegant red letters. The color was so vivid that Jungkook wondered if there would have been restored. Took a step back in order to read.
- Exitus acta Probat ? - Experiencing the sound of the words, Jungkook then threw a questioning look at Suga - Know what that means?
- The end justifies the means - Suga replied without hesitation. Jungkook looked again at the words.
- Why the hell is it written here? - he considered. - As a welcome phrase , seems a bit strange.
- Damned if I know. - Suga began to spin down the hall in a stunning dance.
For a moment, Jungkook stood watching him, frowning in surprise, and then turned his attention to an elaborate painting of a dragon whose tail bent almost to touch the ground while a dove dodged their claws .
- This is amazing - he whispered.
 
- And now that you've seen everything, can we go?! - Taehyung was leaning against the doorjamb, arms crossed casually and with a watchful eye.
Jungkook jumped in fright
- Taehyung! Damn! You scared me.
But the truth was that he was unexpectedly relieved that he was there. Suga was making him worried with his erratic behavior, so they could return to the mansion together. 
Still, didn't want Taehyung might realize Jungkook's relief.
- You should not appear so suddenly - he said gruffly.
Taehyung's look became cold.
- I didn't show up in surprise. I came to walk simply. That's not how it goes here? - Turning to Suga, asked him in a sweetest tone: - How you doing, Suga?
He was in the back of the chapel, pretending to examine one of the paintings.
- Everything is okay here, Taehyung, thanks. You can go tell Jimin that I don't need his help. - Speaking in a firm tone, after stubbornly clenched his jaw, not looking at him. 
Taehyung made ​​a placating gesture.
- Hey, I'm not Jimin's lackey. It is just that is starting to get dark and I thought I could the two princes. Why ...? Jimin's looking for you?
Suga gave him a withering look.
- Cut the bull, Taehyung. I know he sent you here. He is always sending others to follow me everywhere.

- I'm telling the truth, Suga. Jimin doesn't know that I'm here - assured Taehyung -The two of you argued or something like that ...?
Taehyung's words was so sincere that Jungkook was inclined to believe him, but Suga advanced to the altar, keeping as far away as possible from Taehyung.
- Something like - Suga replied coldly.
Pretending to admire the paintings on the wall, Jungkook approached Taehyung, who was still standing at the door.

Staring at a delicate painting of a white rose, whispered to him:
- How did you find us?
In the same tone, V replied:
- I followed you.
Looked at each other and then both turned their face. Jungkook felt a tingling throughout the body.
- What is going on - speaking almost without moving his lips, Taehyung indicated Suga with a slight nod.
- I do not know - replied Jungkook - As if he was not ... him.
- So many secrets! - Suga angrily exclaimed, interrupting the conversation and making them turn to him. He was at the altar, hands on the pulpit, and looked them in a hostile manner. - And if you both get laid already once to close the ing case ...!?
Jungkook stared at him open-mouthed. He felt like he'd been punched.
What the hell is wrong with him?
When speaking, Jungkook tried not disclose how much he had been hurt:
- Hey, not like that, Suga. Listen, is dark and I want to go back to the mansion. Are you coming?
And reached out to his friend. Suga was looking for a moment, then crossed the ship and came to him.
- Okay. Whatever. Come on - Suga was being more reasonable, Jungkook grabbed his hand and squeezed it friendly, but still Jungkook was unsettled; had the distinct impression that something was not right. When they went outside, the light was almost gone and the forest seemed darker and more menacing than before.
Suga stood on tiptoe on the doorstep of the chapel.
- Hey, Jungkook, remember what I told you about the only way there is to go through a scary forest ...?
Jungkook gave him a confused look.
- What ...? Run .. ?