Third Day : Jin

Night School [Hiatus]

 

- Oh, they saved you , huh?! What heroic action . - Then he turned and faced Jungkook. - By the way, what is going between you and Jin?  You're only here a few days ago, but I heard that he ever claimed you as he's .

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from biting the bait.

- That is ridiculous. Nobody claimed anyone. Jin has been nice to me, just that. He seems like a decent guy.

- JIN ...!? DECENT!? - Taehyung let out a laugh of contempt. - I doubt.

Jungkook gave him a furious look.
- You know what? Jin has been extremely nice to me since I got here, unlike practically everyone.
 
Grabbing him by the arm, Taehyung made ​​him turn to him.
- Look ... be careful, Jungkook. Things are not as simple as they are here  inside as outside.
His expression was intense and Taehyung seemed to be sincere, but still, it made Jungkook mad. Before he could answer him, he heard Jin's soft voice:

- Jungkook! There you are! I was looking for you - Jin said, emerging from the shadows and advancing the way from the school. Taehyung shot Jungkook a warinig glance and he replied with a fulminating look.

- V. Sure, it just could be you. I should have known you'd be fulfilling any disciplinary sanction today. It's what you do every Saturday. - Jin's tone was light and fun, but there was a note of seriousness in the background.

- But you, Jin, no one punishes you - Taehyung replied, his voice full of contempt, pushing Jin out of the way and returning to school with angry steps.

Jin turned to Jungkook with a worried expression.

- Did something happen? You seem upset.
- It was nothing - Jungkook replied, seeing Taehyung disappear in the curve ahead. - That guy is a bit silly, isn't it?
- I think that's the perfect description. - When Jin smiled, his eyes were like those of a cat. - So, how was the punishment? Horrible ?
 
- It wasn't so bad. I only got a bubble - raising his right hand and showed Jin the whitish ridge that had formed on the palm at the base of the thumb. 
- Tragic. - Holding his hand, Jin approached his lips and kissed it lightly. Jungkook trembled. He had been again with chicken skin. - Just decide that you should not ever do manual labor - Jin said - is not your style. You should have servants to give you food to the mouth.
 
The absurdity of the idea made ​​him laugh.
- Well yes, they could peel me grapes while I counted my diamonds ...
- You're kidding, but it could happen - Still holding his hand, Jin pulled him behind him as he went down the path -. Unfortunately this is not a strictly social visit. I came to you as a request from Namjoon. He wants to see you.
 
Jungkook felt his stomach muscles to contract up. It was not a complete surprise the principal wanted to see him, having already had been the target of a disciplinary sanction. But ardently wished not to be mixed up in any serious trouble for a change.
 
- Ok - he replied. - I suppose it's not a surprise. - As they walked, he turned to Jin - About last night ...
- Ah, yes - Jin replied. - The brutal attack in the garden. His tone was joking, but Jungkook was serious.
- Who was in the garden? I heard footsteps and then a dog or something.
- Probably, the steps you heard were Jimin's and mine  - replied Jin - As for what you thought to be a dog, possibly was no more than a fox...
- A fox growling? - Jungkook asked doubtful.
- It may have been closed in the cottages and have frightened. - Jin shrugged - It's not anything unusual.
 
Jungkook watched his expression closely.
- In Taehyung's opinion it was all the work of some guys who wanted to  make fun of me .
Jin frowned.
- This is ridiculous. If that were the case, I would have known. I find it bizarre that he said something similar.
For some reason, Jungkook was relieved to hear him give that answer.
- Yes - he said - That was what I thought too.
 

 

dshbfvkd17/12/13KJFBSD

Wow , it's almost Kristmas (didyouseewhatIdidthere?)

But yeah , today school ended sooo ~ HOLIDAY ! Holiday or Holidays ? IDEK (∩︵∩)

For those who still have school or college or idk , i hope you guys get good grades (butIdon'treallycareaboutschool , sodowhateveryouwant)

Sorry for the late update , I've been watching PewDiePie's videos for the past ..... 5 or 6 hours ... yay ? (no)

Well , I hope you still like my story even if it is crappy .

Comment and subscribe & maybe upvote~

Because I ..

 

Bye