Third Day : Dinner II

Night School [Hiatus]

 

That night, Jungkook waited on the dining room door restless , watching while students kept coming. Kidoh passed in the hallway.

He whispered something to the little group of "acolytes" who always walked around him and everyone laughed. Jungkook noticed that Yeonsoo was part of the group but remained serious.

Unable to contain himself, Jungkook squinted his eyes and laid them out his tongue, which only made ​​them laugh harder.

- What a fool - heard Kidoh say, and Jungkook blushed.

A few minutes later Suga and Jimin appeared , as two stars twinkling amidst a cluster of friends. Suga came laughing at a joke someone just told. Jungkook hoped they would notice him, trying not to care about the fact that they see him or not. But then a few seconds Suga looked up and opened a grin. Advancing by short hops down the hall, grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him into the middle of the group.

- Jungkook! There you are! Come with me, you got to know everybody.
On the table Jungkook sat on Suga's left and Jimin on the right. In clatter of conversations that preceded the start of the meal, Suga almost had to shout to make himself heard.
- Guys, this is Jungkook! Jungkook, this is guys!
- Come on, Suga, you could be more specific - The author of that comment was about the same age as Jimin and sat in front of Jungkook. With his ​​hair dyed purple and with the bangs almost covering his eyes. Threw a seductive look to Jungkook.
- I'm not 'the guys'. My name is Byungjoo, but you can call me B-joo.
The others started booing him the joy, but his smile was contagious and Jungkook could not help but smile too.
 
One by one, all the occupants of the table were being presented amidst laughter. There was a skinny kid called Hansol, fair-haired and with a hesitant smile. Luhan was an athletic young man with face of many friends  and brown hair, was sitting next to Sehun, which had a relaxed look. Jungkook got the impression that Sehun and Luhan liked each other.
There followed an excited buzz of conversation («... had heard of you ... ».«What does it seems to Cimmeria to you? »,« Do not you think Chen is an ... »,« SHHH! Careful, he is right there ..» , «you like it here?»), which stopped however, as they were all going to other subjects.
 
With the events of that day to dominate his thoughts, Jungkook stood idly playing with the food - which, it seemed, wasn't very good that night. Realized the sound of rain lashing the windows. The day now gradually getting more and more gray and was raining now. Jungkook was in a tangled web of complex shape in his thoughts that the words of other conversations were floating around like wreck from a shipwreck at sea.
- Twenty pages by Tuesday!
- Smile ... most spectacular ...
- What meat is this?
- «Mystery-meat »
Laughter.
- I heard a teacher say that it will rain for the next three days.
A chorus of groans.
Jungkook looked up.
- This here is so annoying when it rains - Suga explained. - The longue room will be filled. We should go there early.
Barely finished eating , they hastily left the dining room and across the hall. Suga claimed for himself a couch of the living room's center, shaking his shoes, sat with his ​​feet pulled. Jungkook sank into a leather armchair in front. Had just settled when Jimin arrived.
 
Like Jungkook , he also seemed to have his  head somewhere else that night .
- I can't stay - announced Jimin , casting an apologetic look at Suga . - It is because of that stupid project.
Jmin gave Suga a kiss, whispering something to hisear making him smile , and hurried out .
Finally , for the first time since the night before , Jungkook and Suga were alone .
- What do we do ? - Suga asked to Jungkook . - Want to play something?
- For now , no - coming forward from his chair , Jungkook leaned to Suga , and , in a whisper , asked him : -Suga , what was that last night? What is Jimin's opinion ?
- Well, it looks like it was a little crazy fox, or whatever it was .... I don't know - Suga replied - . Happened so fast .
Disappointed, Jungkook leaned again .
- It was also what Jin told me , but to me it didn't sound like a fox .
- Then sounded you like what? - Suga asked.
Jungkook shook his head .
- I don't know . Something with teeth .
 
- A bear? - Suga suggested with a playfully. - OH OH, A DRAGON!?
- Suga! I'm serious! - Jungkook was frustrated. - What happened last night was real. Jimin and Jin took the situation seriously. I did not think they thought we were being silly. The two were .... Well, maybe not with fear, but nervous in some way. But now I have the impression that they are all trying to make us think we had an attack of hysteria, or that it was all a game. But I think it was anything out there.