Success !

Night School [Hiatus]

 

- Done! - Stepping back, Suga smiled at him in the mirror, obviously pleased - Jin would be lucky to take you.

The hair that had once been so bored to look at, was now more mature ... and did Jungkook look more mature.
- It really cool - Jungkook whispered, watching with amazement, only with white shirt and bow tie.
- This is how you'll go to the ball - Suga said, adding later modestly: - This is if it pleases you, of course.
Jungkook hugged him.
Jungkook was silent for so long that Suga, busy storing shoes, stopped and looked at him with concern.
- Are you okay ...? I didn't mean anything by it.
Jungkook smiled.
- It's okay, don't worry It just occurred to me a weird idea..
- What? - Yoongi* asked  again focused on storage of shoes.
- Even with everything that's been going on, even with Taehyung behaving like an , Jin not inviting me to the ball, the lessons being super difficult ... Despite all this, I think I feel more or less ... happy.
- This just because you don't hit well in the head - Yoongi replied with a laugh.
- No, I'm serious. I feel really happy. For the first time in a long time. I thought I would hate this place, you know? I was prepared to hate. And the 'old me' would have hated to think of my facts, balls, shoes and hairstyles, or if I'm turning or not. But the truth is I'm not hate anything. In a way ... it pleases me.
Kneeling beside the wardrobe organizing shoes, Yoongi looked up at him.
- And that's a good thing , right?
- Yes - Jungkook replied thoughtfully - I suppose so.
 
-
 
About an hour later,  Jungkook took the suits to his room and  arranged them in the closet. 
Glancing at the clock, he ran out of the room, it was now  twenty minutes to stop serving lunches and close the dining room. 
- Hey, Jungkook! - Hearing that voice on his back, Jungkook turned and saw Yeonsoo, coming in the same direction. 
Fantastic. It was just what I needed. 
- Oh! Hello, Yeonsoo. 
With Yeonsoo approaching him, Jungkook thought how stupidly perfect he still was. 
- I was just wondering if you will go to the ball . You really should go - he said.- I know you're new here, but it is certainly an experience that you will not want to miss. It is not mandatory to have a pair.
Upon hearing this last sentence, Jungkook felt slightly bristly. 
- Yes, I'm thinking in going - responded. 
- Oh, great! You know, maybe you can't be no more  here during the summer, so it would be a shame not to check out one of the balls to do this time of year.
Jungkook frowned. 
- Why wouldn't I attend the summer period here? 
Yeonsoo seemed somewhat confused by the question. 
-Oh, I wasn't implying anything. It's just that ... well, you know, usually this semester is reserved for the best students. I understand you're here for .... other reasons.
Jungkook felt like he'd been punched. 
- How so ..? What reasons? 
- Oh, you didn't know ..? - Yeonsoo seemed increasingly uncomfortable.- Namjoon established some exceptional parameters specifically for this summer period. After that, I suppose you will be placed along with the other ... you know, with normal students. 
Straightening his shoulders, Jungkook stepped forward.
- Are you trying to say something, Yeonsoo? Are you insinuating that I dono't belong here?
- Oh, of course not! - Alarmed, Yeonsoo stepped back -. I hope I haven't of...
- Offended .. ? Yes, Yeonsoo, you offended me - turning on his heels, Jungkook ran down the hall, clenching his fists with so much force that the nails left little creased half-moons in his palms.
At the bottom of the stairs he left to the main hall, slipping around the corner and almost crashing head-on with Jin, who held him without difficulty. 
- Aren't you able to go anywhere walking quietly?! - Jin asked with a laugh, holding him up.
- Only when it is appropriate - Jungkook replied, in a sharp tone than he intended to use. Taking a deep breath, tried to calm down. 
- What is the problem? - Jin asked, probing his face with a worried look.-Everything's okay? 
Jungkook shrugged. 

- Just came across Yeonsoo. It is ... oh, it's not worth talking about it. He is a , just that. 
Jin looked amused. 
- Oh, he can be quite difficult. But, in your place, do not take him too seriously. Yeonsoo is not malicious. 
Jin had a way of laughing with his eyes . Jungkook just could not resist, and, after a moment, he was smiling back.

- You are right. I shouldn't let him affect me so much. 
- To be honest, I was hoping to bump with you. - Leaning against the wall, Jin grabbed his hand and pulled Jungkook to him, giving a more intimate tone to the conversation. 
He is so stylish! How the hell can he have this air?!
- I wanted to ask you if you already have pair to the ball. 
Jungkook felt himself blushing violently, the same as his heart began to pound shot. I have to look as calm as possible. 
- Not yet - replied shaking his head. 
Jin didn't look away from him. 
- I was hoping that you would go with me.
Go to ball!? What I want is to fall in love and marry you! After we adopted babies, buy a house, move to France ...
- I'd like a lot - said calmly.
- Fantastic. Can wait - Jin replied, giving him a relaxed, seductive smile.
They stood there a moment, as if the idea of departing  was unbearable, and then Jin raised Jungkook's hand and kissed her lightly, then releasing it.
- You better go eat lunch before they stop serving.
Jungkook nodded.
- See you later.
- Au revoir.
 
Jungkook entered the dining room floating on a cloud of happiness and almost did not notice Yoongi, beckoning him to their usual table. When Jungkook approached, he was eating a salad of greens.
- Until the prom I will only eat salad, if not I won't be able to fit in that suit ... what happened? - Yoongi passed so quickly from his 'mission statement' to question Jungkook, intoxicated with romance as it was, stood looking at him for an instant.
- By your face, something happened. Tell me .. what is it? - Yoongi required.
Jungkook smiled dreamily.
- Jin asked me to be his date.
Jumping from the chair, Yoongi began to scream and dancing around the table, pulling Jungkook to himself and embracing him. 
- I know! What did I tell you?! I'm kind of omniscient! 
- You're a genius. - Jungkook replied with a laugh.- And I think it is better I also only eat salad, that if I want to fit into that suit. 
Back to his chair, Yoongi handed him the bowl of salad. 
- This will be the best Summer Ball ever! 
 
But, as he poured, Jungkook looked up and saw Taehyung staring at him angrily, at a table nearby. Realizing that Jungkook had seen him, he stood up and left the room with resolute steps.
 
 
0xkfhabg01/02/2014dscfdfgxf
 
So hi guys .... (pleasedon'tkillme!)
SO YEAAAAAAH AN UPDATE !!! 
The reasons why i couldn't update :
1º - Stress . Too many happnenig this is not okay .
2º - My computer charger kinda got ed up and it won't work , and I had a chaoter saved on my pc . Oh why Karma ?!
3º - Moar stress . Yay to life (not)
But yeah , i hope i didn't dissapointed you guys , for making you wait counteless days , but I sometimes have a life (lol sometimes ? More like never)
 Well it's time to go ... (yeahdiebich)
 
 
(Youngjae & JR from GOT7(notactualbias)
 
But seriously bye !