Chapter:43

Will you ever be mine?

"Come on Howon! You can do it! If I can get in. You too!" I cheered.

"Yah, we are going to a different company. Its not the same babe." Howon sighed.

"So? I believe in my boyfriend. He will get in. I know." I smiled.

"Let's hope you are right." Howon said.

"Yeah! Hwaiting!!!" I shouted.

Howon turned around and laughed. He is going to audition at WoolimEnt. While I decided to audition at CubeEnt. I got accepted two days ago and soon I'll start to become a trainee. Infinite is also auditioning for WoolimEnt, hoping that they could be in the same group. Eunyoung is a trainee in J-Tune Camp and lastly, VIXX in JellyFishEnt. Everyone has graduated with flying colors, we all now officially a adult, living in the harsh world. I wonder what will happen to my life later on. Will be a good or a bad one? Since, Howon and I are in a different company, it will be difficult for us to meet. Its saddening though. Not seeing him is like a hell. Well, better get use to it. For now, both of us are cherishing our date before entering to the trainee world. I'm a trainee of CubeEnt, its so impossible! But, to be my delight, I got it and I felt happy about it.

"Howon-ah, how was it?!" I asked.

He gave me a sad face, making me to sit. He pouted.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I failed. Straight away." He said.

"Are you freaking serious!? I have to talk to the company. Just what's wrong with their eyes and ears!" I said as I wanted to walk in the building.

"I'm just kidding babe! Hahah, they will tell me whether I got in or not." He laughed.

"Yah! How dare you!? Do you know how angry I was?! Its your freaking fu-"

He pulled me for kiss in order to shut me up. I frowned at him while kissing. I really got annoyed. I was scared for him. It was his dream to be a trainee in WoolimEnt and he dared to trick me. I pushed him and walked away, he really got me afraid.

"I'm sorry baby. I swear I won't lie to you about this matter anymore." He said with his puppy eyes.

"Better okay. I'm- I'm just worried for you Your dreams are important for me. You can trick or tease me about any other matter, but please... not about your future. Your future is really important for me. Its for your happiness." I said.

He hugged me tightly and said,"Thank you for being worried about me. I swear, I won't do this again. I'm sorry." He said.

We went to the hangout place together, feeling satisfied. Now everyone has their own conpany to train in. We are just a step forward towards our dreams. I know that someday, all of us will be a successful person in life.

"Yo! How was it guys?" Howon asked.

"They say the will call me!" The whole Infinite said in unison.

"That's great!" Eunyoung said.

"Of course its great baby." Hakyeon winked.

Eunyoung's cheeks reddened. She got shy and hit Hakyeon's chest.

"Yah! N-ah!" Eunyoung said.

"What!? She stills call you N!?" I shouted.

"But, you are the only one who calls him Hakyeon. I don't want to spoil everything...." Eunyoung said.

"She maybe the only one who calls me by my real name, but you're a exception. Call me Hakyeon if you want." Hakyeon said.

"I can call him N if you want." I said.

"Yahh! Don't you dare." Hakyeon said.

We laughed and we had fun hanging out. This may be the last time we can hang out this freely before being a full fledge trainee.

"Guys, wanna do something fun? I doubt wr can hang out like this in the future." I said.

"Yeahh... hmm.... what should we do? Maybe we have a sleepover?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

"Sleepover? Sounds great. So who's crib?" I asked.

Everyone's head turned to me. They smiled, making me understand what they want. I sighed and agreed on it. They soon dispersed and decided to meet at the gate of my crib later on. Eunyoung didn't need to bring anything since some of her clothes are there. We were just happily walking back to home. Waiting for the guys, feels like a hell for me. What the hell are they doing? Are driving a car or making a car? Its been like an hour after the time that we had planned to meet. Wonder where they are. Hmm.... Soon they came not knowing thay they are an hour late. They were all still chatting and laughing around. I shook my head and let them in. Boys will be boys.

"Never knew your house is this big." Sungyeol oppa said.

"So, you're not poor afterall." Sunggyu oppa said.

"My disguise is great right guys?" I smirked.

"TOTALLY." Infinite chorused.

"Bestieeeeee, I want to go to my room!" Woohyun oppa said.

"What!? Woohyun slept over here before?" Howon asked.

"Yeah, you're sleeping on his bed." I said.

"You let him sleep at my bed!?" Woohyun oppa snapped.

"Before I could say anything, he has already slept. Not my fault bestie." I said.

"Ergh... I'm taking my bed. I don't care whether you like it or not." woohyun oppa said.

He went up to my room naturally and put down his things on his bed. Howon looked at me and sulked.

"Why does he get to share a room with you before me?" He whined.

"Mind that you hated me in the past." I said.

"But still-"

"My bed is big enough for the both of us. You can sleep beside me." I cut him off.

His eyes glittered when I told him that he could share a bed with me. I chuckled and ruffled his hair. This guy is really a aegyo king. How can someone be this cold? You're interesting boyfie.

"Movie marathon guys?" Eunyoung asked.

Everyone agreed and we decided to watch Miracles in Cell 7. They say its sad. So we decided to watch it. We positioned ourselves in order to be comfortable. I am in between Howon and Woohyun oppa. Myungsoo oppa is leaning against my legs and the others sat together. The movie was finishing soon and everyone was weeping. I interlocked my arms with Howon as I cried. It was really saddening to watch it. Even the cold Howon is crying. No matter how strong you are, you will still cry. After that we had fun playing charades till it was late. Having them in my life is just so great.

________________________________

Yooooo! Short update for today. Busy with school and I have lesser time to update. I'll try my best to update faster and maybe longer. Plus good news! I might be doing a sequel guys!!

XxheartsxX