Chapter:14

Will you ever be mine?

"Oppa! I'm home!" I shouted.

"Ahh, finally! Being home alone is so boring you know that?" He said.

"Sorry oppa. I will never do this again." I said.

He nodded and I went up to my room. To my surprise, nothinh has changed. I guess oppa still follow my rules eventhough I was gone. I never like people going in my room without my permission. I look around my room, the walls were filled with my pictures with Hoya. I pull out all the pictures and chunk it in my wardrobe. It feels so nice to be home. I then went down and saw oppa sitting down, doing nothing. I went sat beside him.

"What are you thinking about oppa?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing. Anyways, hows your plan been going?" He asked.

"For now, its still okay. Because he falls into my trap so easily." I said.

"Who wouldn't? Any guy will love it when a pretty girl were to talk to them." Oppa replied.

I laughed and we shared our stories. I told him about my life after he left me. I told them my experience of living alone and how I come to know VIXX.

"Its late. We should sleep. There's school tomorrow. We can talk again tomorrow." Oppa said.

I went up to my bed and lie down. Tomorrow is going to be a interesting day. Well, after all my revenge for Hoya has already started. _____________________________________________________________________ "Morning!" Oppa shouted.

 

"What's with noise? Shut up man!" I shouted back. "I just miss waking my dongsaeng up." He said.

Oppa walked away and I went to my washroom and got ready for school.

 I went down and join oppa in breakfast. I really miss eating breakfast with oppa. Gahh, as much as I want to go to school with oppa, I need to get this settled first. After eating my breakfast, I went to my car and admire it for a minute. Oh how much I miss not driving you. I went in and drove to school first. As I was about to enter the school premises, people gave me way. I looked and smiled at them. I walked out from my car and people were smiling at me. Its creepy but I gave them a half-hearted smile. I went to VIXX's table and sat down.

"Our Min Jung is so popular now." Hakyeon said.

"I know right. Practically the whole school is talking about you." Hyuk added.

"Just like the old times. Min Jung is really really popular. Everywhere she goes, all heads will turn to her direction." Hakyeon said.

I laughed and saw Hoya walking. I excused myself and went to Hoya.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

He turned around and gave a charming smile. He spread his arms wide and I ran into his embrace. It was warm as usual.

"Miss me already?" He teased.

"Look who's talking? I bet you miss me more." I teased back.

"Yes, I did. I MISS YOU SO MUCH BABE. Especially your kiss baby." He said.

Baby? Ewwww.... never ever call me that again. But, Min Jung! Calm down and go with the flow. I giggled and kissed him. He got shocked but a few seconds later he responded my kiss. We didn't care about what people think. He held me closer him and deepen the kiss. We soon broke the kiss and we looked at each other's eyes. Then SunMi came to me and pulled me away from Hoya. She pushed me to the lockers and glared at me. I glared at her back and looked straight to her eyes.

"Lower your gaze ." She said.

"And what if I don't?" I asked.

"No one dares to talk back to me." She said.

"Well, I'm honored to be the first." I replied.

"Uhh, whatever. I just go straight to the point. Stay away from my boyfriend." She said.

"And who is your goddamn boyfriend?" I asked.

"Lee howon." She replied.

"Excuse me missy, but that guy is mine." I said as I went to him.

"He's never yours. He-"

"I belong to her." Hoya said.

"What!? No!!" SunMi said.

"Too bad. Because I got him first. Right hubby?" I asked.

"Ever since yesterday, you were mine wifey." He smiled.

"Oh yeah. Please don't call him by his real name. He hates it." I smiled.

HOYA POV;

How does she know I hate it when someone calls me by my real name? Weird. But whatever it is, Kang Min Jung is mine now.

"You're finally mine. I really would like to thank SunMi. If its not because of her, you wouldn't be even mine." I said.

"Hehe, anyway who's that ?" She asked.

"A that always cling onto me and telling people that I'm hers. I hate her guts." I replied.

"Well who cares about her. What I know is I got you and I'm happy." She smiled.

What a cutie. I held her hand and walk to class together. Her hands fits in mine like its made just for me. Everything about her is perfect. She's like the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

"What are you staring at?" She asked.

"I'm staring at my beautiful girl." I replied.

"Oppa! You're making me blush." She said.

I pinched both of her cheeks and then slung my arms around her. She then put her arms around my waist. Today is really the most happiest day of my life!

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________ "Babe, let's go to the club today with Infinite." Hoya said.

"Sure. Meet you at the XXX club!" I said.

I went in my car and drove back home. Uhh, Hoya is being the romantic type. So not him. Ewww..... He's like complimenting me 24/7. Gosh. But, this is the best chance to break his heart when the time comes. I'll make you fall in love with me really hard. Soon I reach home and I went straight to my room. So now, I'm officially Hoya's. Thinking about being his makes me puke. I can't believe I'm back with my ex. Gosh. Uhh, whatever. Since its still a long time before meeting Infinite at the club. I decided to go shopping for later on. I went to the mall and shop till I drop. I seriously need to expand my wardrobe now. Well, girls will always stay as girls. Clothes is like our weakness. Hahahaha. After I'm done with my shopping, I went home and started to get ready for later on. I went and wash up and wore my clothes. I put on my makeup and I'm done.

Well, since I'm going to a club, I better have my driver with me. I called my driver and he quickly came to our house. He drove me to the club and I sae Infinite waiting for me. Each and everyone of them had their jaw dropped and I chuckled. I went to Hoya and peck his cheeks. We went in the club and got ourselves a table.

"Let's have fun babe." He whispered.

I pulled him to dance and we grind closely to each other. We were having fun until someone came to Hoya.

"Look who we have here." The person said.

"I'm having fun here. Get lost." He glared.

"Oh! Who is this y lady?" He said as he grabbed my waist.

"Get your dirty hands off from my woman." He warned.

"Your woman? Hah, so?" He said as he kissed my lips.

I tried to break the kiss but this guy is just too strong. I kept pushing him but he doesn't seem to be affected by it.

"ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KISS HER." He said as he gave that guy a punch.

"YAH PARK TAEJUN! I WARNED YOU ALREADY!" He said as he kept punching him.

"Howon-ah. Stop. Lets just go home." Sunggyu oppa said.

The rest of Infinite pulled Hoya away and we went to L oppa's crib, the place where I got a heartbreak big time. Woohyun oppa squeeze my hands and mouthed to me that everything is going to be okay. I nodded and went to Hoya. He was really mad just now.

"Are you okay babe?" He asked.

"No, I should be asking that to you. You okay?" I asked.

"Not when someone kissed you. I can't tolerate that. Those lips are only for me. I'm sorry for bringing you to this mess." He said.

"Don't need to be sorry. I'll always stay with you." I smiled.

"Uhh... I think we should leave for you guys to have some time alone." Woohyun oppa said.

Infinite soon left and soon we were alone. For the first time, Hoya looked really mad. Looking him made is my pleasure. Although I'm thankful that he saved me from that creepy guy, I can't fall for those tricks. I had enough of that. I can't bear to have him lying to me.

"Anyways, who's that dude?" I asked.

"That bastard? He's someone I hate in the past." He replied.

I nodded and lie down on his broad chest.

L POV;

That Kang Min Jung remind me a lot of her. How I wish she would tell me that she is the Kang Min Jung that we knew. I probably can understand why she would do that. I mean, I don't know if anybody notice, she has the same exact birthmark with her. She has the same voice as her. Everything is the same and plus, I caught her staring at the place where Howon told the others that he is dating Min Jung because of a dare. Maybe that's her though. If its her, I'm not going to be mad at her. Because she must have her reason for hiding her identity. I also hope that Howon is not dating her just because she is pretty. I just don't want to see her hurt. (AN/: hahahh, im getting confuse with the Min Jung XD)

END OF POV;

Hoya fell asleep and I quickly left the room. Eeeewwww, who wants to stay in the same room as him. I walked out from L oppa's crib and called my driver. While waiting, L oppa came and we talked.

"You know the Min Jung that I used to like? You remind me of her, A LOT." L oppa said.

"Really? Hahhha. I must have a common face!" I replied.

Keep cool. He's ain't gonna find out. Just calm down...

"No. Not the face only. Your attitude and all." He said.

Uhhohhh... am I going to be caught?

"Oh really? Haha. I guess she has the same personality as me." I replied.

"How I wish you were her..." He said as he walked away.

I sighed and just in time my car came. I went in, kept thinking about my conversation with L oppa. He hasn't find out right. Please... I bet he's going to hate me forever. Not him only, but the whole Infinite. I just hope that my cover will not be blown away before I finish my plan. I reached home and went up to my room. Well, today is a great day as well as a bad day. I also need to do a better job in making my identity as low as possible. So much to do just for a revenge.

_____________________________________________________________________

Heyyyy! Sorry for not updating yesterday! Was watching MAMA hehhh. I'm proud of my boys! They won the best male group! LOVE YA INFNITE~

XxheartsxX