Chapter:37

Will you ever be mine?

AUTHOR POV;

Min Jung couldn't believe at what she just saw right in front of her. Its a big screen that is playing all the memories she had with Hoya. Right from their first date till now. All the memories that makes her happy. Her tears fell becuase she was too touched and what she saw. Then, the video came to an end and Hoya came out from the back with a rose on his hand. He came towards Min Jung and wiped her tears.

"Knowing you was the best thing that happened to me. We first met in high school, when you were still a 'nerd', I bully you every single day. Then, the dare that Myungsoo gave me, starting from there, our love grew. I really thank Myungsoo for giving me this dare, or else I wouldn't get to fall in love with someone amazing like you. I know I have hurt you too many times, but I need you. Without you, I'm a mess. So here we are again, I am confessing to you for the third time. But lets forget about the past. This time, it will be a new chapter of our love. But will start the chapter of us with me? Will you be my girlfriend, Kang Min Jung?" Hoya confessed.

"YES! I will start a new chapter with you. Let make this book with never ending chapters." She smiled.

"Thank you, for accepting me. I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." She replied.

They hugged each other making the others congratulating them. It was their third time being in a relationship, but this time, its the real relationship where both party are deeply in love with each other. Then, Hoya told Min Jung to wait and Infinite went a little bit further. They stand in a straight line.

Out of sudden they started doing a acapella making Min Jung melt. (A/N:Hehehe, I can't imagine seeing Infinite doing a acapella.)

"It was a amazing performance guys. Thank you." She smiled.

They all soon had their dinner and they headed to their on room since the next day, they are going back home and they need to wake up early. Hoya and Min Jung were having their best days of their life. Hoya couldn't get anymore happier. The girl that he has been in love, is finally back to him. He learnt his mistakes and promised himself never to hurt her because he had caused so much for her. He wants her to end the year happily and have a better life next year which is gonna start in a week time. 

"Babe, promise me you won't leave me?" Min Jung said.

"I promise." He smiled.

Min Jung finally felt completed. Having him by her was probably the right thing to do. She didn't regret having him back. She knows that he's the one for her. Its funny how she could forget about her other two ex, but now Hoya. She gave him many chances but not to them.

"Let's hope for the best! Let the past stays as past. This isn't the end, but a new beginning." He grinned.

Min Jung laughed at his cuteness and headed to bed. Min Jung was already fast asleep but Hoya hasn't. He made sure she was really fast asleep and crept out from the bed. He went down to the lobby and sat down across Donghoon.

"I'm going to tell you this straightfowardly. Take care of her this time. Its never me to give a boy who hurts my sister a chance. You make her cry, I'll make sure I will hunt you down this time. You know she may seem strong outside but in the inside she's weak. Please, take care of her. I really want her to be happy. As you know, she grew up without having both parents and has to live a incapable brother like me. So, I'm handing her to you. Make her happy, make her smile, maker her feel loved." Donghoon said.

"I'll take care of her on behalf of you. Yes, I know very well that she isn't strong emotinally. I'll do anything for her. I will love her with all my heart. Thank you for handing someone really precious to me. And you too bro, take care of your girl aye? Considering she has a freaking strict appa who barely entrusted you with Hyang Suk." Hoya replied.

"Yeah, I know. I'm really trying my bestest to get an approval by his appa. I don't what's with him actually. To be honest, I don't really like how he treats Hyang Suk, I mean, sometimes he freaking ground her. And that pisses me off because he always ground her during our time when we want to go on a date. Is like he knows when our date is." Donghoon said.

"Life isn't easy dude. You want her, show her appa that you're capable enough. Prove to him that you're not the type of guys these days. Things come in price, nothing is free in this cruel world. Need some advices, come and find me alright brother-in-law?" He joked.

"Aish, what brother-in-law! Hahahah! Yeah, I will love guru." He joked back.

"Hahha, anyways I think I should go now. My babygirl might be waiting for me." Hoya said.

"Wait for you my . She rather sleep." Donghoon said.

"I heard that!" Hoya shouted.

Donghoon looked at Hoya and can't help to feel happy for his sister. She finally met someone that would love her more that himself. He just hopes for the best for the both of them. He soon went up and lay down beside the sleeping Hyang Suk.

Hoya on the other was correct, his babygirl indeed was waiting for him. He smiled and laid down beside her. She had a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Where have you been?!" She asked.

"I was just talking to Donghoon at the lobby." He said.

"God, you could have told me." She pouted.

"But you were sleeping so soundly. Come on, don't pout. I'm here right here now right?" He said.

She smiled and they soon fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

A week past so fast. After they were back to their own homes. They had fun hanging out as a group spending their last week of holidays. Because when school starts, things are going to all over. Since they will be taking their finals. 

Min Jung woke up at the sound of her alarm clock and stretch her body. It was the first day of school and she is so not looking forward to it. Because of the lecturers that always annoy her. She dragged her feet to the bathroom and took a bath. She soon got ready for school and went down to have her breakfast.

Both of the sibling were eating happily and soon they seperated, Min Jung went in to Hoya's car because he insisted that drive her to school. Well, she had to agree because she knows nothing can stop her boyfriend. He drove to school, making everyone shocked that they were back together. But they couldn't care less about what people think about them. Its their life, they can do whatever they want. Some of the freshmen would looked up to them thinking that they were the Queenka and the Kingka, but those titles are just useless to them.

As they were walking, someone familiar blocked their way. Min Jung looked up and her expression totally change.

"Hmm... I see.. you got back to your ex. How funny is that. I guess no other guys wants you, that's why you got back to him? Just come back to me. You'll be happy." He said.

"Oh god, Park Young Do. Stop it will ya. Well, yeah. I got back with me ex, any problem? And no, even if you're the last guy in this world, I will never be with you. I rather live alone as a single woman." She said.

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding. Who would want someone conservative like you. I mean, we didn't even during the times we were together. Gosh, you're the first girlfriend that I have never in my relationship." He said.

"Oh, so want me because of my body. Well, I'm glad I didn't give my precious ity away to you. I ain't a toy. You can't play with me just like that. ing jerk." She said.

"What did you just call me?" He asked.

"Are you that deaf? Dig your ears please. Let me repeat, ing jerk." She said.

"How dare you!" He said as he wanted to slap her.

But it failed. Hoya was holding his hand, stopping him from slapping her. His eyes turned dark and cold. He shoved his hand away and glared at him.

"One does not simply slap my girl. And you despise me. Go and get a life bastard. Let me tell you this, you hurt her, you'll have to face me." He warned.

"Wow, I'm scared." He replied sarcastically.

"Never challenge me. You haven't seen my worst yet." He smirked.

Hoya took her hand and they walked past him leaving him dumbfounded. He gritted his teeth, and clenched his fist. He wants Min Jung, he wants her to be her slave. He wants her body and thats final. 

*I'm never letting the both of you be in happily ever after.* He thought.

He walked away, feeling agitated. He will definitely not let them be happy when he is not happy. Because he knows Min Jung first, he has to have her first.

"I'm getting you, Kang Min Jung. Beware." He smirked.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello, a late chappie! Heh. please enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS guys!

XxheartsxX