Chapter:22

Will you ever be mine?

"One and two and three and four, five, six, seven, eight." That was our final practice of the day.

We we all sweating after 3 periods of dancing. All of us went to have a bath and change back to our normal clothes. It was break time and everyone was rushing to the table whereas I am here still waiting for my dear bestfriend to finish getting ready.

"Yah Namstar oppa! Are you done!?" I asked.

"Nope, I have to present myself really well for the crowd to see." He casually said.

"Uhh, I'm not waiting anymore. You will just walk alone to the table. I'm hungry!" I said and then I walked away.

I ignored my bestfriend shouting for me to stay and headed to the table. Myungsoo oppa gave me a warm smile and I sat beside him.

"Here you go, your food." He smiled.

"Gomawo Myungsoo oppa!" I said as I kissed his cheeks.

"W-welcome." He stuttered with really red cheeks.

"Thanks to you, I don't need to queue up for food." I smiled.

Myungsoo oppa smiled back and continued eating his food. He dare not look across him. Well, apparently Hakyeon and Hoya are staring at him. Pfft... making my Myungsoo oppa scared.

"Oppa, those two look like ahjumma when they are staring." I whispered to Myungsoo oppa.

He looked at up and started laughing hard. He couldn't stop laughing till he cried. With teary eyes, he continued his food without feeling scared.

"Gomawo. Now I don't feel scared about them staring at me." Myungsoo oppa whispered. I laughed and continued eating someone pat my head. Uh-oh, I think I know who is it. I laughed nervously and gave him a wide smile. He look at me and sarcastically smile at me and gave me a smirk.

"One, two, three..... RUN!"

I sprint my off trying to run away from Woohyun oppa. Come on, run faster Min Jung! He's going to catch up with you soon. Gosh, why is this dude so fast? He caught me and started tickling  me. What's with the guys and tickling? I tried to run away but he was way too strong for me. Everyone were staring at the both of us. But that didn't stop him from tickling him.

"Yah, short legs. I clearly told you to wait right! You made the Namstar walk alone to the cafeteria!" He said.

"Bwoh?! Short legs? 175cm and you're just 176cm. Its 1cm difference dude. And you dare to call me short legs?" I said as I tackle him back.

"But still you're shorter.." He teased.

"Like you're tall. Unless you have Sungyeol oppa's height, than you can call me short legs. And plus, you made me wait for you for so long." I whined.

"Ohhh~ my baby is angry, come here." He said as spread his arms wide.

I ran to his arms and hugged him back.

"Its so great to have a guy bestfriend." I said.

"Its so great to have a bestfriend like you." He whispered.

I smiled and tighten the hug. People around us were in awe when they look at our friendship. It makes me feel special that Woohyun oppa is my bestfriend. We made our way back to the table with his arms around my neck and my arms around his waist. Well, the picture that we painted made us look like a couple. Woohyun oppa shoved Sunggyu oppa and sat beside me. I knocked his head and ate my food. Infinite and VIXX are getting along except for those two. They still sent each other death glares. Soon, break was done and it was boring songwriting lesson which I really don't like. Its not that I don't like composing music. Its just that I hate the lecturer, he likes to nag non stop and I hate people who nags a lot.

"Uhh, the old 's class again." I sighed.

"Eyy, don't say that. You still have the handsome Myungsoo oppa." Myungsoo oppa said.

"Haha, make sure you don't make me fall asleep in his class! You know what he will do if we sleep in his lecture." I said.

"I know. Don't worry babe." He said.

"Babe eh? I counting on you baby." I teased.

"B-b-baby? Aww, stop it." He blushed.

"Someone's loving it." I teased.

"Yahhhhhhh~ Don't be like this." He whined.

"Aww, my baby Myungsoo is whining? You're so cuteeee oppa." I said as I pinched his cheeks.

"I'm not whining!" He shouted.

"Why so defendsive? Aigoo, I can't believe people thinks you're the cold city boy. You're totally not like one." I said.

"Well, I can turn into L at any point of time. But in front my ex-crush, there's no way I can show you my cold personality." He shyly said.

I smiled at him and we walked to class together. Being close to Myungsoo oppa is so fun. We sat at our table and lessons soon start. Myungsoo oppa will always tries his best to prevent me from falling asleep. He will constantly wake me up. Gosh, how boring can this lecture get.

After a boring 3 hours class. Finally it was the end of school. Since Myungsoo oppa didn't bring out his car today. He volunteer to drive my car. He opened the door for me and I went in the car. He gave me a wink and I chuckled. He then sat at the driver seat and drove to the cat cafe again. I wanna carry the cat that I carried the other time. We went in and was greeted by the workers. I went to the cat and carried it to our table. I kept patting its head making it purr. I smiled and tickle the cat.

"So, are you like avoiding them?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"Them?" I asked.

"Hoya hyung and N." He answered.

"Kinda. Well, I have already started avoiding Hoya ever since the day we broke up. I recently avoided Hakyeon because he still loves me. I don't want to give him high hopes, I just treat him like my real brother. In fact I treat the whole VIXX just like my real brother. Especially, Taekwoon oppa. He understands me the most." I said.

"Oh I see.... until when are you going to keep avoiding them?" He asked.

"I don't know.... maybe until I fully got over Hoya and Hakyeon got over me?" I said.

"Hmm... you know... uhh...nevermind." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing, I forgot what to say. Hhaha." He said.

I know that his lying but I will let it slide. I continued drinking my coffee. I wonder what Myungsoo oppa wanted to tell me. I really want to know. It just makes me curious. Myungsoo oppa looked at me and smiled. I could tell that he's keeping something from me. Something that has got to do with me. Soon, it was getting dark and drove me back to my house. He went out from the car and hugged me. He then flagged a taxi to sent him home.

I went to my room and got ready to sleep, still thinking about what Myungsoo oppa wanted to tell me.

_____________________________________________________________________

NEXT MORNING;

I woke up because of the damn alarm clock and got ready for school. Another day of avoiding. I sighed an wore my clothes;

"Simple for today!" I said.

I went down and joined oppa in breakfast. After I'm done eating, I wash my plate and headed to school. To be honest, I don't feel like going to school today but I just force myself to go to school. I drove to school and headed to Infinite/VIXX table. Probably they are my only group of friends eventhough I'm called the queenka by the people from our school. Pathetic right? 

Well, as per normal, I avoid the both of them. I have no idea if they even noticed me avoiding them. I would sit really far from them and avoid gazes with them. All I do is talk to my favorite boys, Taekwoon oppa, Woohyun oppa and Myungsoo oppa. They would also help me to avoid them eventhough only Myungsoo oppa knows that I'm avoiding them.

We talked for a long time till we didn't realized that it was time for class. We quickly went to our class and get seated. Our lecturer came with a new student that look so familiar. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Young Do imnida. Let's be great friends!" He said.

Park Young Do, Park Young Do.... hmm? Why does he seems so familiar? I kept thinking hard about him. Who is he? As he was walking to a empty seat and he shouted my name. I got startled and saw him smiling at me.

OMG. THAT SMILE.

"Omo, Young Do!" I said.

Without giving me a warning, he kissed my cheeks. I got surprised at his actions and my body froze.

"I came back for you. After a long time in America, finally I could meet you. I can finally return your feelings." He smiled.

Well, he was my very first crush before I dated Hakyeon. I told him that I like him when he wanted to go in the checkpoint. He smiled at me and left. I waited and waited for him to come back but he didn't. So my feelings for him started to disappear when Hakyeon came to my life and  always cared for me, making me fall in love with him.

"Young Do-ah-"

"I know. I'll make you fall in love with me back. Sorry for making you wait. I'm really sorry. I love you, Kang Min Jung." He said.

He stared at me and slowly lean towards me. Our lips touched and he deepen the kiss. I was still in a shock state but soon after I melted in his kiss and kissed him back. Everyone gasped as they saw the scene.

_____________________________________________________________________

JANG JANG JANG! Hahahaha, so a new character is introduced, Mr Park Young Do. If you guys are still confuse, Young Do is Min Jung's first crush, her first love is Hakyeon. I hope you guys understand.

And please do comment and subscribe okay! I'll try my very very very best to update daily, if I can't, I'm really sorry because at times, my schedule is really tight.

LOVE YOU GUYS <3

XxheartsxX