Chapter:39

Will you ever be mine?

"Eunyoung bestieeee! Do you have anything on after school?" I asked.

"I am really your bestfriend?" She asked.

"Of course! I'm not lying! So are you planless?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm always planless..." She answered.

"Hmm.. okay then! Follow me Eunyoung-ah!!" I said.

I brought her to our usual hangout place. Well, she is now our newwest member. Heh. Finally I have found a girl bestfriend. I have always been stuck with this dorky bunch of boys. I just feel excited that I have a girl friend. But, I at the same time I wonder why she's always lonely? Maybe I should ask her one day. I know that now isn't the right time. 

"Where are we going, Min Jung-sshi?" She asked.

"Aish, call me Min Jung-sshi, I'm gonna ask Infinite and VIXX to tickle you!" I said.

"It just feels weird, to have a friend. I'm just an aquintance to everyone." She said.

"But not to me! You're my friend! You can always tell me anything. I'll be there as a bestfriend." I smiled.

"Thank you, Min Jung-ah." She said.

"Yeah, that's more I like it!" I said.

I interlocked my arms with hers as we walk to the hangout place. She seemed a bit more comfortable around me. And initiate to talk to me. Once we reached, we went to the hangout place and sat down. The place used to be VIXX so called dorm but now its changed to our hangout place. The others have yet to reached and so both of us continued talking. 

"So, who's place is this?" Eunyoung asked.

"Well, this our hangout place. VIXX and Infinite will be here soon." I replied.

"Uhm... may I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Sure, spill it." I said.

"Why do you only make friends with guys and not with girls?" She asked.

"Well, its based on experience. I hated the fact that the girls in my school last time, make friends with me just because of my family wealth. They were friends with not because of who I am, but my social status. But after I became a nerd after one incident, they started to go away from me and insulted me. That's why I don't like making friends with girls that much." I replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking such question." She said guiltily.

"Hahaha, its okay." I smiled.

The boys soon arrived and I saw Hakyeon blushed upon seeing Eunyoung. Gosh, this guy is too obvious. Same thing with Eunyoung, she is blushing too. Aigoo, start talking already you two!

"Hakyeon-ah, come here!" I said.

"What!" He said as he walked towards me.

I stood up and push him to sit beside Eunyoung. I told them to create some conversation together. Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon oppa, with pleading eyes but he shrugged it off and walked away. From afar, they were sitting awkwardly, not speaking. Aish, I need to knock some sense in Hakyeon's head. He was so straight forward back then. But now, his being so shy. 

"How about this? We play a game?" Hyuk smirked.

"What game?" Woohyun oppa asked.

"Truth or dare." Hyuk smirked evilily.

Oooohh, I know that smirk to well. Everyone sat down on the floor and let the bottle spin, luck was on our side, it pointed to Hakyeon. Everyone smirked and looked at him.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." He said.

"What do you think of Eunyoung?" I asked.

His eyes bulged and started to blush. Gosh, too obvious. He secretly smiled and aswered the question.

"I think she is really beautiful, soft-spoken. She has a beautiful smile. I would really like to know her." He said shyly.

Eunyoung blushed upon what Hakyeon had said. She hid her face with her face, obviously being all shy. Everyone smirked because its pretty much obvious that they have feelings for each other.

The bottle soon spun again and it pointed to Howon. Just like a man, he choose dare. Infinite gave him something too simple for him to accomplish. It was to kiss me. He cupped my face and gave me a sweet kiss. 

"It was too easy.... Aish." Myungsoo oppa said.

"Too easy, dude." Hoya smirked.

I chuckled at Howon because this things are too easy for him. Why? Because he is a skinship freak. He loves skinship a lot. The game continued on, and one by one did their dares and told the truth. And at last it, Eunyoung's turn.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." She said.

HEHEHEE, I smirked and because I already know what's in my mind. 

"Give a peck in the cheek to someone here that you think is your ideal type. And Howon is not allowed. His cheeks are for me only." I said.

"Eh!? Do I have to do that?" She asked.

"Yeah, you choose dare. So you have to do it." I grinned.

She slowly went closer to Hakyeon and gave a peck on his cheek. Both of them were blushing madly. I quickly end the game because its concluded that they are interested with each other.

"Wow, you're so smart." Sunjong said.

"Well, I know how Hakyeon is, with a instant snap, I know that he has a slight feelings for Eunyoung. Pretty much obvious though." I said.

"Hahaha, I think that they pretty much suit each other, let's make things happen for the both of them." Sunjong said.

"Oh yes man!" I grinned.

___________________________________________________________________

Months has passed and Eunyoung got closer with all of us. She started to opened up her herself and became less shy. My friendship with her has gotten way closer and we would sometimes have a sleepover at our houses. It was a shocking thing, that she had no friends because of her family background. She may not be very rich, but the students in her school treated her as if she had no money. I guess society is really corrupted, your background id the most important aspect in order to have social life. She has always been bullied for her whole life, ever since elementary school until high school. Compared to the other rich girls, she was way more better than them in terms of attitude. This is the one things that I like about her. There's more reasons why I choose her to be my bestfriend. But, I can't list it. Its too many. 

"Jungieeee! Omma wants you to come. You free?" Eunyoung asked.

"Omma? Of course!" I said.

Eunyoung's parents were like my parents too. Thye treated me as if I was their real child. Its been a long time since I wanted a parent love. Her parents also told me to call them omma and appa. Oh god, its been a long time since I called someone that. I still remember the first time when Eunyoung brought me to her house. Her parents really took care of me really well. It made me cry, I never gotten this much love from a parent for a very long time. Thye were wondering why I was crying and I told them the whole thing. That was when her parents told me to call them omma and appa. 

Both of us took the bus and headed to Eunyoung's crib, it was because of Eunyoung I learnt how to ride a public transport. I never rode a public transport during my childhood days because I had a car and a driver who would bring me anywhere around Korea. 

"Omma!!!" I shouted.

"Oh there you are, my Min Jungie!" Omma smiled.

"I've cook both of your favorite dishes ladies." Omma smiled.

"Really?!" Both of us said in unison.

We started to go to the dinning table and dig in. Homecook food is always the best no matter who cooks it. I spent my whole time in Eunyoung's room, dressing her up. Its really fun to have a girl bestfriend! While we were having fun, my phone suddenly rang, making the whole atmosphere change.

"Yeah, babe. What's up?" I asked.

"Baby, I need you nowwwww~." Howon whined.

"I'm with Eunyoung right now. How about you pick me up?" I asked.

"You sure really like your bestfriend huh? Hhaha, of course I will pick you up. See you later honey. Muacks!" He said.

I giggled at put down the phone. Eunyoung looked at me and smiled.

"Hoya again? Hahha, he's really a baby." Eunyoung chuckled.

"He's Hobaby for a reason." I grinned.

"Hobaby!? HAHAHAH, WHAT A NAME!!" Eunyoung laughed.

"I know right, I gave him that name during our high school days. But its been a long time since I even call him that. Maybe I should start calling him that again." I said.

"You two were in a relationship that long?" She asked with her eyes widened.

"Not really, we had a lot of complication in between. This is our third time being in a relationship." I said.

"Really? Wow, you must have gave him a lot of chances." She said.

"Yeah.... A LOT of chances." I said.

Then, the bell rang and I went down with Eunyoung. I hugged omma and went to Howon. He open his arms wide and I hugged him tightly.

"Bye babe! See you tomorrow in school!" I said.

"Byeee!" She smiled.

I went in Howon's car and he drove to Namsan Tower. It was the first time going there with me. Namsan Tower is always beautiful during the night. As we were looking at the breathtaking scenery, Howon went behind me and put on a necklace for me. 

"Happy Monthsary babe. Its been what? 6 months since our relationship? Its our longest right? Haha... I'm glad I have met you. Thank you for being in this world." He smiled.

"Monthsary? Isn't our monthsary tomorrow?" I asked.

"Babo, look at time. Its already midnight." He chuckled.

"OMG, really? God. HAHAH, silly me. Thank you Hobaby." I said.

"Hobaby? Hahah, only god knows how much I missed hearing you calling me by that name." He said.

We spent a little bit more time before heading back home. While going home on the way, I fell asleep. There is freaking school tomorrow but I'm still outside. I wonder whether I can wake up tomorrow.

AUTHOR POV;

Hoya carried the sleepy Min Jung back to her room, he didn't want to wake her up. He kissed her forehead and quietly leave the place. He went back to his car, thinking about the past months with her. He was really the happiest man when his with her. To his luck, nothing has happened during their relationship, they never fight and were a loving couple that everyone envies. They became the most popular couple of the school. Everyone love the couple and ship them really hard, well except for two.

Young Do and SunMi decided to work together since they both want to break the happy couple apart. Each and everyday, SunMi's hatred towards the couple increased. Each and everyday, Young Do's temptation for Min Jung increased. 

"Urgh, I want Min Jung now." Young Do said.

"Gosh, can you wait!" SunMi shouted.

"I can't! She's really tempting me. I want her body." He said.

"Are still not ing satisfied, you just ed me a minute ago! You're too ." She said.

"I'm a man, I have to satisfy my hormones." He said.

"Aish, wait for a little bit. We'll get her no matter what. You can count on me and then, you can her all day long." She smirked.

Young Do smirked because he can't wait to get in Min Jung. Her body has always made him tempted. Her curves, her legs can make him drool.

"I'll you no matter what Kang Min Jung." He smirked.

On the other hand, Min Jung was getting ready for school. It was their monthsary and she got her gift ready for Hoya. Its a purple iPod, she knows that he likes the purple iPod. She sefretly bought it for him, to give him for the monthsary.

"I hope he likes it!" She said.

The siblings went to have their breakfast and Hoya as per normal would wait for Min Jung and they went to school together. Min Jung gave her present for Hoya and he got shocked. He smiled and thanked Min Jung.

*Its good to see him happy.* She thought.

___________________________________________________________________

HEYYYYY! Sorry for not updating. Got really tired after the camp, we literaally ran non stop. Hahahah, anyways, the drama is coming soon! *drumroll* So, please do enjoy reading guys!!!!

XxheartsxX