Chapter:11

Will you ever be mine?

"Holy Mother! Is that Kang Min Jung?" Someone said.

Everybody started to whisper as Hakyeon and I went in. We quickly walked to our table which is luckily with VIXX and their partners. When VIXX saw me, each and every of them stared at me including the shy Leo. I blushed and sat down beside Hakyeon and soon the event started. We had our meal first before hitting the dancefloor. 

"Can I have this dance?" Hakyeon said as he pulled his hand out.

I gladly accepted his hand and he place his other on my waist. I placed my hand on his back and we bagan dancing. 

"This is so not our type of dancing. I hope we will have some clubbing songs later on." Hakyeon said.

"I know right. This is not my jam. But I doubt so that they will be clubbing songs." I said.

He nodded and we continued dancing quietly. Soon, we started to feel tired and we sat back down at our table. I switched on my phone and browse through my pictures with oppa. I really miss oppa so much. Hakyeon went closer to me and peeked at what I was doing. He kissed my temples and it made me shocked.

"You will see Donghoon again. Don't worry." He said.

Soon, everyone was asked to seat down and it seems like they are about to announce the King and Queen of this year. Everyone was anticipating for the results while I wasn't really bothered about it. I continued looking at my phone until I heard my name. I went up and waited for the King's name to be announced.

"This year's king is..... HAKYEON!" The principal said.

Hakyeon went up and we were given a crown. Then, they requested us to kiss. I tried to refuse but Hakyeon held my waist and pulled me to the kiss. He began moving his lips and deepen the kiss. I responded his kiss and we soon broke the kiss. I swear I was really blushing so hard right at the spot. Soon, the event has ended. School is finally over. VIXX and I went to our usual place and i glared at Hakyeon.

"Yah! What was that for!?" I said.

"What? They requested us to kiss, and if you didn't enjoyed it, you wouldn't respond to my kiss." He smirked.

"Its because I don't want it to look like I'm the awkward one. So, I just went in the flow, babo!" I said as I knocked his head.

He rubbed his head and pouted at me. I ignored him and went over to VIXX. VIXX 'protected' me when Hakyeon came over to our side.

"How dare you kiss my Min Jung?" Ravi joked.

"She's not yours only! She's ours too!" Ken whined.

"My Min Jung's precious lips." Hyuk said.

"I hate you N!" Hong Bin said

"Aish, never do that in front of us again. I'm warning you." Leo said.

I laughed at their 'scolding'. How can I not love this guys? So cute. We hang out a little bit longer and we soon separated as we are going home. The boys warned Hakyeon not to do stupid things to me which made me laughed. I swear I'm building some abs because of them making me laugh.

So, Hakyeon and I were walking awkwardly back home and I could feel his hands brushing on mine. I guess he finally found the courage to hold my hand. He intertwined our fingers and smiled  broadly. We finally reached our building and went in to our respective apartment. Today is really a fun day. School is finally over and I'll be seeing oppa again in less than a month's time. Just hope that I would get the same school as oppa. 

_____________________________________________________________________

I got myself ready for my outing with VIXX to Jeju Island. A 3 days, 2 night holiday. I wore my clothes and went out.

"Hakyeon-ah! Kaja! We're going to be late if we delay any longer!" I shouted to his door.

"Looking for me?" Hakyeon sneaked from behind.

"Yah! That scared me! Babo." I said.

"Aigoo, mian. Come on let's meet the rest." He said.

We soon reached and we went in Leo's car and his driver drove us to Jeju Island. The reason why we are going to Jeju Island because Leo's dad own a villa over there. So why not have a holiday over there. I am really anticipating this trip with them. This is going to be interesting.

After reaching Jeju Island, went to our villa and it was unexpectedly big. We all went to our own room and packed our stuff before we go out and have fun. 

"Let's get the fun started!" I said.

We all went out and went to sight seeing. Jeju Island is really beautiful. We had fun walking around and shop for clothes. We went to the photobooth and took lots and lots of photos. We also went to try out street foods. Its like my frist time trying street food and I really love it. I should bring oppa to try street food too. As we were trying out the food at the streets, I heard Sungjong's voice. Did I heard it wrongly or I really heard his voice. I turned around and saw Infinite walking. I quickly turned and pulled VIXX to another place.

"Yah, what's with the rush? I haven't finished trying my food." Ken asked.

"Infinite is here in Jeju. I really saw them just now." I said.

"Uhh, this is going to ruin my holiday. Looks like we have to play hide and seek with them in order not to let Min Jung get noticed by them." Leo said.

"Sorry guys." I said.

"Nonono! Its not your fault. Its not like you wanted them to be here. Come on let's continue having fun." Leo said

We then walked around Jeju until it was dark. We then decided to go to the club. Oh yes, clubbing  is my jam. Its also going to be the first time after a long time I went to club with Hakyeon. The club used to be my second home. I bathe and got ready.

I was the last one to get ready. All of them except Hakyeon look shocked when they saw my 360 degrees change. I laughed and we went to the club. After reaching the club, we went in and was welcomed by the atmosphere that I really have miss. We found ourselves a table and sat down. I pulled Hakyeon to the dancefloor and started dancing like how we used too.

"Now this is my jam." I said 

Hakyeon's body was really close to mine, we grind to each other and soon we started dancing with other people. Club is where I make more friends. Someone with a familiar cologne came to me and started dancing with me, I looked up and saw Hoya, in front of me, dancing. I quickly put on my shades, eventhough I know that he will not be able to recognize me but, confirm Infnite will be there with him, so better be safe then sorry. Maybe I could start my revenge now... hehehehe. I turned my back on him and started grinding on him. He held my waist and went even closer to me. I then turned around and gave him a peck on the cheek. He held my chin and kissed my lips. *Revenge mode on.. MUAHAHAHAH* I pushed him and slapped him. He look at me dumbfounded and I gave him a flying kiss. I walked away from him and went to my table. Smiling happily.

"Why are you so happy?" Ken asked.

"My plan has already started! I provoke him and kiss his cheeks, but when he kissed me, I slapped him. HAHAHAH! You should have seen his face!" I shouted,

WOOHYUN POV;

So, since we are all in Jeju, might as well we go to the club! We went into the club and there were many people. We managed to find a table and started dancing. I can say that all of us were damn high, dancing with hot chicks. Oh boy, all the girls here are hot. So while I was dancing, I kept hearing Min Jung's voice. She can't be here right? Who would she be with? And why on earth will she be clubbing when she has put a stop to it. So, I decided to continue dancing and treat it as my imagination. Then, after awhile I heard the same voice again, but this time laughing. That laugh is definitely Min Jung. I followed the laughter and saw a girl sitting down beside a group of guys, that I don't recognize. But, the girl doesn't look anything like Min Jung. 

*Maybe she just has the same laughter as Min Jung.* 

I ignored her laughter and went to my table. The drinks were already on the table. I took a sip and Hoya told us that he got slap by a girl. Everyone laughed as this is the first time that a girl would actually slap him instead of giving what he wants. Well, currently Hoya and I are in the process of making up. Which I think its good. We slowly started to each other back. Fighting won't bring us anywhere. Fighting won't make Min Jung come back. Fighting isn't worth it to make it simpler. 

END OF POV;

"Guys, I'm tired. Let's go." I said in a state of drunk.

We went out from the club. Luckily we had Leo's driver to take us back home. All of us were so drunk till we can't even walked straight. I sat beside Hakyeon and lay my head on his chest. Leo was leaning on my back while Hyuk, Ken and Hong Bin were lying on each other. Soon, we reached and we tried our very best to go in the villa. We didn't bother to go up to our room and we all slept at the living room.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, a new update for today. So sorry that I couldn't do a double update. But please enjoy my update for today. I know its boring but please do enjoy! 

XxheartsxX