Chapter:7

Will you ever be mine?

"Min Jung!" Someone shouted.

I turned around and saw L coming towards me.

"Oh L-sshi." I said.

"Yah, what's with the 'L-sshi'? Call me L oppa." He said.

"Okay oppa, so whats the matter?" I asked.

"Just wanna tell you that I am going to have a party next two weeks. And you're invited!" L oppa said.

"Oh okay. I'll make sure, I'll be there! Oh yeah, where's Hoya by the way?" I asked.

"Hoya? Hmm..... not so sure though. Anyways, don't you dare to forget about my party okay?" He said.

"I'll not forget about it." I assured him.

He smiled and walked away. I went all around the school to find Hoya, but he doesn't seem to be in school. I tried calling him but he did not answer. Where could he be? After finding him for a very long time, I gave up and went back home. He's really making me worried. Aish, he could have at least call. I swear his gonna get a beating from me when I meet him. His never like this before, disappearing without me knowing. Where are you Hoya?

L POV;

"Hey Myungsoo, come seat here!" Hoya shouted.

"What on earth are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can't you see? I'm partying!" Hoya said.

"Are you drunk hyung?" I asked.

"Let's have a drink Myungsoo!" He shouted.

"Yah, Min Jung is looking for you. Please go to her." I begged.

"Why do you care? I thought you hated her?" He asked.

"It's none of your business whether, I like her or hate her. Just go to her." I said.

I took out my phone and called Min Jung to come here. She rushed here and came to take Hoya away.

"Thank you L oppa." Min Jung said.

I nodded and walked away.

END OF POV;

Aish, this guy went to drink. I carried him to my car and told my driver to drive to his house. When we reach his house, I key in the password and tugged him on bed. I went down and took a warm towel. I then went up and wipe his hands and face. After I'm done, I kissed his forehead and went home. He looks like a lonely child. It makes me want to care for him even more. Hoya-ah, I will never ever leave you. I went up to bathe and got ready to sleep.

Oh yeah! I totally forgotten about my date with Woohyun oppa!

I quickly texted him to ask him if we can have the date tomorrow. No wonder I felt like I was forgetting something.

"You totally forgotten about me!" Woohyun oppa sulked.

"Sorry! I'll make it up to you oppa!" I said.

"Sure?" He asked.

"Yes I'm sure." I replied.

Since tomorrow is Saturday, we decided to have a date for the whole day. I finally lie down on the bed and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

"Morning oppa!" I said.

"Oh, morning JungJung!" Oppa replied.

"Going somewhere oppa?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be back by midnight. Are you okay being alone?" Oppa started to be concerned.

"No worries, I'm going on a date with Woohyun oppa today!" I said.

"Oh thank god. Have fun okay?" Oppa said.

"You too! Have a fun time too!" I said as I hugged oppa.

Oppa left the house and I got ready for my date with Woohyun oppa. I put on my make up and put on my clothes.

"I do look really different without my glasses. Do I really look that ugly with that glasses?" I asked myself.

"No you don't." someone said from behind.

"Oh Woohyun oppa! Hahaha, let's go and have fun today." I said.

I linked my arms with Woohyun oppa and we had our date started. We went to many places in Korea, we even took the subway after many years. It's really fun going out with Woohyun oppa. While walking by the seaside, Woohyun oppa and I had some casual talk that we didn't get to cover for the past weeks after I gotten in a relationship with Hoya.

"So, did you get invited to Myungsoo's party?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got invited yesterday." I replied.

"It's been a long time since we had a time like this, don't you think?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was so preoccupied with Hoya. I guess I hang around with him too much. Mian bestfriend." I said.

"Its normal to spent your day with someone you love. I don't blame you!" He said.

I smiled and continued walking beside Woohyun oppa. The beach was peaceful and refreshing. We were quiet, trying to feel the moment we are having right now. *I miss you, Hoya* I guess, while walking, Hoya is always running on my mind, 24/7.

"We finally reached home, have a nice rest Min Jung." Woohyun oppa said.

"Oppa....." I tugged his sleeve.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Stay with me." I said.

"Yes, I will darling." He smiled.

He went inside my house and we had a nice bath at our respective washroom. He then waited for me to fall asleep and sing a lullaby for me. What a nice bestfriend I got!

_____________________________________________________________________

I woke up and saw a note on my table. Seems like Woohyun oppa is in a rush. Its Sunday and I have to finish all my homework by tonight. Seems like today will be HOMEWORK DAY. I sighed and started doing my homework. *Looks like by the time I'm done with this , it will be night.* Come on Min Jung, you can do it!

AT NIGHT:

Ahh! Finally done! Why do teachers' always give us tons of homework? Pfft.... even a nerd like me can't stand homeworks. I went down and saw oppa having supper alone. I joined him and we ate together. 

So tired, I straight away went to bed and fall asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

BORING CHAPTER TODAY. But, I will try to make things interesting and the DRAMA is coming up!!! *drum roll* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry for the BORING chapter guys, I know there isn't much HOYAxMin Jung moment, but they can't always be together 24/7 right? In need for some bestfriend moment.

XxheartsxX