Chapter:8

Will you ever be mine?

"What are you going to wear for Myungsoo's party?" Hoya asked.

"Hmm... I'm not so sure though." I said.

"Make sure you wear something nice okay? I want to see my baby look good." Hoya said.

"Pfft... I will babe." I said.

We then went in the restaurant and ate our food quietly. After eating, we had a short date to Han River and we talked about many things. Soon, it was dark and Hoya sent me to the taxi again. He kissed my cheeks and hugged me. I smiled and went in the taxi. I looked behind and saw him still standing. I smiled and staright away went home.

After reaching home, I went and had a short bath and fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

Two weeks has passed and it was finally L's party. I got ready for the party and put on some foundation because I'm too lazy to use my make-up because I'm not going there to impress people. I  then wore;

I wore my glasses and went down. Oppa seems to be going to party as well. He looked at me and smile.

"You look so beautiful." Oppa said.

"You too, look like a gentleman." I replied.

I kissed oppa's cheek and walked to the usual place. Just in time when I reached, Hoya's car drove in. He went out and hugged me. He look so hansome and also HOT! 

"You look beautiful babe. You did dress well." He complimented.

I blushed and said," Thank you oppa, you too, look hot." I said.

he kissed my cheeks and we went in the car. The drive to L's crib is peaceful and I like the moment. Once we reached L oppa's crib, we were welcomed by him.

"Finally you guys are here! Have fun!" He shouted.

The place is filled with people from our school and also at the same time from other school. Then, I saw oppa with his bunch of friends talking while slunging his arms around a girl which I don't even know. The girl seem to be close to him. Could it be that girl is oppa's girlfriend? I quickly texted oppa asking him who the girl is. (Gosh, I shound like a y sister)

"Oops, I got caught. Heh, well.... she is my girlfriend, Lee Hyang Suk." Oppa replied.

"CONGRATULATIONS OPPA!!" I said.

He smiled at my reply and the Hoya came bringing me to Infinite's table. We sat down and he put his arms around my waist. I lean my head on his shoulder. Then, I realized something on the table, they were no other drinks other than alcohol. Oh no.

"What's wrong babe?" Hoya asked.

"Is there any other drinks other than alcohol?" I asked.

"No.. why? You don't drink?" He asked.

"No, its just that I have a very low tolerant of alcohol." I said.

"Oh. Don't worry, for you, I'll request for a very light drink and I'll make sure you drink only one cup." He smiled.

"Gomawo oppa!" I smiled.

"Anything for my girl, by the way let's dance!" He said.

He led me to the dancefloor and we started dancing. I guess the rumors about Hoya being a dancing machine is true. The way he moves, is sharp and smooth. I refrained myself from dancing like how used to so I just dance normally. I told Hoya that I was tired and I went to sit at Infinite's table. I took a sip of my drink and look at the others having fun. Oppa seems to be having fun with his girl, grinding on each other. Soon, Woohyun oppa came and sat beside me. 

"Good old times." I said.

"You must have miss your old times." He replied.

"Of course. I miss how I was a party-animal, I miss my old image, I miss doing stupid things with him." I said.

"Have you gotten over him?" He asked.

"Yeah, its just that I miss those moments when I'm still wild." I said.

"I wonder how badass were you last time." He wondered.

"Hahaha, but I wonder whether I would be like I was last time." I said.

Woohyun oppa shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly, L oppa came and took my hand to where Hoya is.

"I have no idea why he called you out, so don't ask me." He said.

I nodded and went next to Hoya. He smiled at me and started talking.

"I have a confession to make." He said.

Confession? What is he talking about?

"Min Jung, thank you for everything. My dare is finally complete. You're a really naive, do you know that? Why would a person like me, fall in love with a ugly nerd? Thanks for fulfilling my dare, if not I gotta pay up. I can finally be free from your hugs and ugly kisses. It disgust me." He said.

"Hoya-ah..... tell me that you're kidding. Please.." I said as my tears started to pour out.

"Oh yes, I'm not kidding. AND what? Hobaby? What a pathetic name. off nerd." He said.

Suddenly, out from no where, Woohyun oppa and oppa came. Woohyun oppa held me to refrain from falling down. My legs felt really weak. Oppa held Hoya and punched him.

"I can't take it anymore-"

"Oppa, don't!" I shouted.

People started to whisper amongst themselves, thinking why am I calling the kingka oppa.

"I have enough with you bullying my twin sister. What more do you want from her? You bully her every single time in school and she doesn't even let me to protect her because of my identity in school, I had to tolerate with you. You don't know how much she loves you, you don't even know how hurt can she be. She was dumped from her first love and now you, making her fall in love with you and then leaving her just like that. you, lee howon." Oppa said as he gave another punch on his face. 

" you, Howon. You're the worst. How dare you ing do that to my bestfriend. Yes, I finally said it. Kang Min Jung is my bestfriend. I thought you change, you bastard. I lost all my respect from you." Woohyun oppa said.

Oppa took me and told Woohyun to handle this with Infinite. He nodded and continued dealing with Hoya. We two went inside the car and oppa hugged me tightly. I couldn't stop crying. Oppa just let me cry on his arms without saying anything.

WOOHYUN POV;

"WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR HYUNG!?" Myungsoo asked.

"It was your dare remember?" He simply said.

Myungsoo went to him and grabbed his collar and said, "Didn't we talk about this last night? I told you not to break her heart right? I took back all my words last night. I even pay you for taking back those dare. You told me you wouldn't do this! You lied hyung!" Myungsoo shouted.

For the first time I saw Myungsoo shout like that. I went to Hoya and glared at him.

"You don't know about her past, you don't know how much pain she has actually suffered. YOU- uhh! IT." I said as I walked away.

I turned back and said, "We're not over yet."

END OF POV;

"Oppa, I want to change school. I don't care." I said.

"Yes, i will change it for you. Is CubeEnt High School good for you?" Oppa asked

"I don't care what school I go to, I just want to avoid him." I said.

"I will do the admin stuff for you. I'm going leave you for some time alone." Oppa said as he walked out the door.

Why did you have to do this to me, Hoya? Why? I really thought that you love me. What did I do to you to deserve this? You started this whole thing, Hoya. You made me fall in love with you and the you left me hanging just like that. I really love you Hoya, but I'm going to try to forget you even it takes me years.

" IT, I HATE MY LIFE!!!!" I shouted.

Oppa came to my room and hugged me tightly.

"Everything is going to be alright. Shhhh... don't cry." Oppa said.

AUTHOR POV;

Days has passed and Min Jung hasn't been going to school. She locked herself up in her room, not eating and all she does is cry. Donghoon is getting the admins for Min Jung's new school. Woohyun now rarely talk to Hoya. He often give Hoya death glares. Hoya became a playboy that only knows how to give girls heartbreak. He drinks even more often and became more agressive. He often go out and find trouble with other people. Life became a big mess for them.

END OF POV;

"Min Jung-ah, I got all the documents. You have successfully transferred." Oppa said.

I felt really thankful and at the same time feel that I gave oppa a lot of burden these days. I really don't want oppa to be burdened because of me. Oppa then slid the documents at the gap of the door. I took it and put it at my bag. I quietly packed my bag and left a note for oppa. *I'm sorry oppa*

I went out from the window and flagged for a taxi. I'm going to start a new life alone. I really want to take this opportunity to have some time alone and be independant. Luckily, my late grandfather apartment is close to my new school. He gave me that apartment before he passed away. Only I know that place. So, this is a good chance to hide.

*See you next year oppa, looks like I won't be able to spent Christmas with you*

I went inside the apartment and put my stuff down. I went out again to buy my school uniform for tomorrow. I dress casually and went out. After buying my uniform, I bought some groceries. I went back to my apartment and started cooking dinner. The apartment is too big for a person to stay. There were 6 rooms that is available and I'm like the only one staying here. After finish cooking, I ate my dinner while watching the TV. Life sure without oppa. *sobs* I wash my plates and started to iron my uniform. Will the people there like me? Will they bully me? Aish, living a nerd life is sure tiring, but I'm not going to change to who I was last time, I hope. 

Its time to sleep, I bathe and got ready to sleep. *I'm going to forget you, Lee Howon.*

_____________________________________________________________________

HAIIIII! So, I had troubles today posting this chapter, but luckily my stuff are still here. *phew* So, happy reading guys!

XxheartsxX