Chapter:30

Will you ever be mine?

"I told you I wasn't cheating! Its just talking oppa! What's wrong with you? You should know that I love you and no one else. And can you please stop assuming that I'm cheating? I know how it feels to be cheated very well. And I will never cheat on you because I know it will hurt your feelings. Young Do, it has only been a few days after I forgive you, and now you acting like a childish kid again? Have you ever consider my feelings?" I said as I cried.

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop apologizing if you are gonna do it again!" I shouted.

"I'm j-j-just insecure, that's all. I'm afraid that you would choose them over me. I don't want you to leave me, hanging. I love you so much that I can't stand to see you leave me all alone." He said.

"Have you ever seen me leaving you? Oppa, you have to trust me. I love you so much that I can't bear to leave you. I may love my them but my love for you is much much greater. We have been fighting a lot these days, and to honest, I hate fighting with you. It hurts my heart just to shout at you." I cried.

He hugged me tightly making me cry even more. I know that people kept on staring at us, well, me crying in school is something normal. I cry often because of his childishness. What happened to him? He used to be so cheerful but now he became so pocessive.

"I promise I'll never do again. I don't like seeing you cry." He said.

I weakly smiled at him and pray hard that he would keep his promise. I really hope he learnt his lesson.

HOYA POV;

Aish, she's crying again. What did the bastard did to her again? My heart hurts looking at her cry. They have been frequently fighting these days. I'm getting worried for Min Jung. This may be strong at the outside, but in the inside, she's fragile just like a glass, once its dropped it will break, just like her heart, once she's hurt, her heart will break into pieces. I really want to punch this bastard's face. How dare he make her cry. And its not just once or twice. Its like ing many times.

"She's crying again?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah, and I'm really pissed off right now. I'm tolerating because he's the man that she loves." I said.

"But if he's too much, I'm afraid that we need to be involved. I don't want to see my bestfriend like this. I bet you don't want to right?" He said.

"I think you're right." I said.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

Weeks has passed and both of us were a happy couple until two days ago. Young Do became a total new person. He started being cold and he's always with his phone at all times. He doesn't smile and laugh around me and always tells me that he is busy. What happened to him? I hope his okay...

"Oppa..." I called.

"What?" He replied.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm okay." He said.

"No, you don't seem okay to me. Tell me." I said.

"I'm really okay." He said.

"If you have any problem, tell me okay? I'm your girl for a reason." I smiled.

He held me and went closer to me. His lips touch mine and I responded to his kiss. I'm glad his back. I guess he just wants some comfort. He hugged me tightly, making me feel happy. He finally smiled at me, making me blush because I really miss his sweet smile.

"What do you want to do today babe?" He asked.

"Hmm...... I just want to spent time with you! I don't really care where, just being with you is enough." I smiled.

"My baby is being all cheeky. Heh, come on lets go and hit the mall!" He said.

"Okayyy!" I said.

I happily went to his car and we went to the mall together. I'm really glad his still the same. Heh, while in the mall, we bought many couple stuff and had a lot of photos taken. We act ice cream together, had buble tea together. We did a lot of things together. I felt really happy to actually spent time with him. We don't really have many dates, but each date is meaningful to me. My love for Young Do grew everyday. 

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Yes babe?" He said.

"I love you so much!" I said.

"Me too." He smiled.

He hugged me and he soon sent me home. He kissed my lips and went inside his car back. Today is sure one of the best days I have ever had. I went in and so oppa with Hyang Suk, they were seeing a movie together. I decided to crept quietly to my room in order not to disturb their happy  and very rare moment together. 

"Oppa and Hyang Suk is so cute together!" I said.

I'm glad that oppa is happy with his love one. Looking at him happy, makes me happy too. I hope my relationship with Young Do will be as cute as oppa's. Whatever it is, today is really a happy day for me. I can't wait to see Young Do again tomorrow. He told me that we will be going for a movie date after school tomorrow. Weeeeee! I SWEAR I CAN'T WAITTTT!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

I woke up instantly went the alarm went off. I quickly got ready for school because my baby Young Do is going to pick me up. Hmm... what should I wear? I search through my wardrobe and found the perfect outfit.

"I'm doneeee!" I shouted happily.

I went down and had my breakfast with oppa. While I was eating happily, the bell rung. It must be my baby. I opened the door and saw him smiling at me. I hugged him and asked him to come in. Oppa smiled at him and he sat down beside me. We had a short conversation until I finished my food. While I washing my plate, I looked up and saw how close oppa is with Young Do, they are bestfriends for a reason. I smiled and pulled Young Do to me.

"Oppa, he's mine!" I said.

"Haha, my twinnie is being so mean to me." Oppa joked.

I laughed and said our byes. In the car, I kept looking at Young Do's handsomeness. He has a good looking side view. He's skin is also fair. I think its fairer than mine. His just too perfect to be real.

"Done looking babe?" He teased.

"No I wasn't!" I said.

"Eyyy, I saw you staring at me. Don't lie!" He said.

"No I-I-I didn't!" I stuttered.

"Someone's stuttering. Interesting..." He teased.

"Oppa!!!" I whined.

"I'm too handsome right? That's why you couldn't take your eyes away from me." He smirked.

"You're so bad." I sulked.

"Aww... is my baby sulking?" He teased.

"Shut up." I sulked.

"Psst... by the way, I have to cancel the date today. I have something on. I'm sorry babe." He said.

"Its okay. We can still have the date other times too!" I smiled.

To be honest, I felt sad that he canceled the date. I was totally looking forward for todays date. I even dress up just for the date. Why did he even promise me this date when he has something on?  His giving me high hopes and then he totally ruined it. Is that 'something on' more important than me? My day has totally changed to a bad one. I kept quiet all the way till we reached school. I couldn't hide my sad feelings. I didn't even wait for him and just went to Infinite/VIXX table. They seem to know that I was having a bad mood and they asked me why. I just told them that I was having my period because that is the best excuse for a girl. And where on earth is Young Do? Urgh, shouldn't he be the one asking me whether I'm okay?

HOYA POV;

Period my foot. Your periods starts at the last week. Its just the third week of the month. They must be something wrong with her today. And where on earth is Young Do? He should be there for her when she is down. Does he even knows how to take care of a girl? I really want to comfort her right now. I know that she needs a hug. 

"Are you guys all free tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah, we are." Infinite said in unison.

"We're too." VIXX said in unison.

"I want to go and club tonight." She said.

We all nodded and agreed to go to the normal club. It hit the jackpot. She is definitely not okay, what else will she go to a club? To drink as much as she can, trying to forget about the s and just have fun. I looked at her and she caught me looking at her. I mouthed to her asking whether she is really alright, and she just weakly smiled at me and nodded. 

Stop lying Min Jung. You are really bad at lying, do you know that? Her eyes are already wet. How can someone be alright when their eyes are so watery. While waiting for the bell to ring, she just puts her head on the table, making all of us worried. Aish, Min Jung-ah, can you stop making me worried about you? Because I can't do anything to comfort you. You have a boyfriend and it would be wrong if I hug you. I don't want to cause any misunderstanding between you and him. I don't want them to break up because of me. Although I need her, her happiness is my first priority. Anything for the person I love.

Classes soon started and Min Jung didn't pay attention to any of the lesson. She just stared into the space sitting beside the sleeping Young Do. He doesn't seem to care at all. She didn't bother to wake him up as she always usually do. She just lets him sleep all the way. Even during dancing class, she didn't put her mind in the dance and constantly forget the dance steps. But, I wasn't angry at her because I know she didn't do it in purpose. 

"I can't wait to party later on." She said.

"Me too. How about I pick you up later on?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

Hours has passed and school was finally over. She went to Donghoon's car and they went home. I better get going now. I don't want her to wait for me. Because I should be the one waiting.

END OF POV;

We didn't talk for the whole day. He has totally went missing except in class. I have no idea went he went and for the first time I let him do whatever he wants. I'm just going to have fun with people who can make me laugh without trying. The people whom I have not been hanging out frequently with. I went up to my room and had a warm bath for a long time and then I started to get ready for clubbing time!

"Rrrrriiingggg!!!" 

The doorbell! I went down and said goodbye to oppa and went out. My eyes bulge went I saw Hoya looking hot as always. 

"You look great." I said.

"You look beautiful. Come on let's go!" He said.

We soon reached the club and met up with the others. VIXX arrived a little bit late and we managed to get a table. I sat in between Hoya and Hakyeon which was really an awkward thing. They sat really close to me and our arms often brush each other. Myungsoo oppa went to order the drinks and we waited for him. Soon, he came with all the bottles and we all started drinking. While drinking, I saw Taekwoon oppa. Its funny how someone shy like him can be wild in the club. I guess what Hakyeon said was true. There's still many sides I have yet to see from him.

"Should we dance?" Taekwoon oppa asked.

Everyone looked at him shockly. He has never talked that loud before. 

"What!?" He asked.

"Nothing! Let's just dance!" Hakyeon said.

Hakyeon quickly took my hand and ran away with me to the dancefloor. I chuckled at him and we started dancing.

"Hakyeon-ah, isn't this like our old times?" I asked.

"Totally. To be honest, I miss it. I miss those times when we were so wild in and out of club." He said.

"Hahah, those memories." I said.

"I really hope that we can be like that again though." He mumbled.

Although he was mumbling, I could catch every word he said. I'm sorry Hakyeon-ah, but I treat more or less like a brother who I love after oppa. I treat you more like a family. I hope one day you would understand. I just smiled at him and continued dancing with him.

"Hakyeon-ah, I need to go to the ladies. Wait a minute." I said.

"I'll walk you there." He said.

"No, its okay. Just dance here." I smiled

I walked to the ladies and started to re-do my makeup. I felt like my make-up is gonna smudge. While doing, I kept hearing SunMi's voice. Could it be that she's here? Uhh, whatever. I finished my makeup and went out from the ladies. Then, I heard a girl . It sounded so much like SunMi. I went to walk to the corner. 

"Uhhh, oppa....you're grabbing it too soft. Grabbed my s harder." She demanded while they were making out.

What a . As I wanted to walked away, she shouted again.

"That's right Young Do oppa! My body is for you." She said.

"Young Do? Eyy, there's a lot people who shares the same name as him." I said to myself.

Then the guy started speaking, "My little is getting excited huh?"

, that is Young Do's voice. I walked back to them and saw Young Do making out with SunMi while touching her body. They didn't even notice me staring at them angrily.

"YOU ING BASTARD!" I shouted.

Both of them startled and got shocked when they saw me. SunMi got scared and tried to run away. I pulled her hair, just like how she pulled mine in the past and glared at her.

"You er, just how many guys do you want? Now, who's the ?" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." She said.

"SORRY? JUST A SORRY?" I shouted.

"Min Jung-ah, its not w-"

"You ing shut up. I'll deal with you later on." I said.

"You ing tried to take Hoya away from me, now Young Do? What next? VIXX? Infinite? What the is your problem with me? I'm tolerating a lot trying not to show my anger. But you crossed the line. Who do you think you are? Calling people a when you're the one who is the . DO YOU ING KNOW THAT'S MY MAN? He's the guy that I love and care for. You love seeing me hurt huh?" I shouted.

I looked at Young Do and my tears started falling. I ran away and he tried to chase me, luckily Hoya was the first person I see, I ran to him and hugged him tightly while crying in his arms.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

AUTHOR POV;

Hoya kept asking her what's wrong but she didn't respond. Then, I saw Young Do running towards us with a guilty look. 

"Its not what you think. I love you." He said.

"Shut up Young Do! You freaking kissed SunMi behind my back! So this is your 'something on'. Cheating behind my back!" She cried. 

"You did what?!" Hoya shouted.

"I-I-I-"

" you." Hoya said as he punched Young Do.

"I told you that time, if you make her cry, I'll make sure you cry tears of blood. I'm done with you. I've tolerated enough. You're ing gonna die today." He shouted.

While at the table:

"Isn't that Hoya's voice?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, let's check it out." Woohyun answered. 

They walked to voice of shouting and saw a crying Min Jung and Hoya who is grabbing Young Do's collar.

"What happened sweetie?" Woohyun asked.

"Y-Y-Young Do cheated on me with SunMi behind my back." Min Jung replied.

"Oppa! Its not what you think!" SunMi suddenly said.

"Shut up, don't you dare call me oppa." Hoya said.

"Fine. I'll just speak the truth. I'm just sick and tired of her. She's no fun. I thought that I love her, but actually its just infatuation." Young Do.

"All this while, you've been lying to me? How dare you." She said and then she ran away.

Hoya let go of him and ran after her. Hakyeon wanted to follow but his mind suddenly told him not to. He just went to Young Do and gave him a nice punch.

"That's what you get for hurting her." He glared. 

On the other hand, Hoya was still chasing after Min Jung. She couldn't believe that he lied to her. While she love him with her whole heart. She suddenly stop and had a breakdown. Hoya use this chance to run to her and gave her a hug which he always wanted to.

"Cry as much as you want in my arms. Let out those feelings." He whispered.

Min Jung couldn't help it but to cry more, she felt safe in his arms. They stayed at that position for a very long time.

_____________________________________________________________________

Since I didn't update yesterday, so this is a very long update for you. Enjoy!

XxheartsxX