Chapter:5

Will you ever be mine?

Its been 3 months since I became close to Hoya. Life has actually gotten better after I knew him. I wasn't outcasted by everyone. I have been hanging around with Infinite a lot. At least I could also hang out with Woohyun oppa. Oppa has finally accepted the fact that I'm friends with Hoya. He kept on telling me to stay away from him, but I insist on being friends with him. And today is my special day, its my birthday! I wonder if Hoya remembers.... hmm, whatever it is, I got ready for school.

"Happy Birthday, Dongsaeng!" Oppa shouted.

"Happy Birthday, Oppa!" I shouted back

"I guess our house will be full of your presents. I don't think I would even get one except for you though." I said.

"Its just going to be a mess in our house." Oppa sighed.

I laughed and got in the car with oppa. I stopped at the normal place and waited for Hoya. These days, I have been going to school with Hoya. He would sacrifice his time, to walk to school with me rather than driving his car.

"Sorry, I'm late babe." Hoya said as he backhugged me.

"Its okay, I just reached here though." I smiled.

He held my hand as we walked to school. I was hoping that he would wished me but he didn't. While walking, I kept a glum face. We then went to Infinite's table, and then the next thing is, Hoya was gone. Where the hell did he go? Uhh, whatever. The second to wish me was Woohyun oppa. Then the others started to wished me too. All the Infinite has wished me except for him. I just want to hear his wish for me. I don't really care about the others, I just want to hear his. 

Lessons went on and he still hasn't wished me. I kept quiet and ignored him or gave him short replied when he talks to me. Did he forget my birthday? How could he? How can you forget your 'crush' birthday? You're so bad Hoya. Woohyun oppa seemed to see that I was feeling sad, he pulled me to the staircase and asked me.

"Why is my kiddo being all glummy on her birthday?" He asked.

"Nothing... I'm just tired. I studied the whole night yesterday for today's test." I lied.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Okay then, by the way, you're going out with me today." He said.

"Hmm? Okay." I said.

I went out first and sat at Infinite's table. While they were so noisy, I was over there eating quietly, still waiting for him to wish me.

(SKIP TO END OF LESSON)

"See you later!" Woohyun oppa said.

I nodded and went into my house, I wonder where is he bringing me, and guess what? He totally forgotten about my birthday. I feel so hurt. I soon got ready for my 'date' with Woohyun oppa and waited for him to arrived.

I put on my glasses as he knocked the door. He led me to the car and drove me somewhere. I asked him where we were heading to, but he kept on saying that its a secret. The ride was so far till I fall asleep. Soon, Woohyun oppa woke me up and pulled me to a place. It was really beautiful, while I was admiring the scenery, I heard someone singing. It sounded familiar, I turned around and saw Hoya singing while holding a cake to me. 

"Happy Birthday honey." He said.

"You remembered...." I said as my tears were starting to form.

"Of course I will remember. Its your birthday for goodness sake." He smiled.

Suddenly he bent dow and show me a box with a beautiful necklace neatly place. He looked at me and smiled.

"You must have been hurt these past two years, I'm really sorry. Not long ago, I realized that I was liking someone and the someone is you. We have been close friends for about 3 months and I would like to take it to the next level. Kang Min Jung, I really love you, will you please be my girlfriend?" He said.

I hugged him and nodded. This is the best birthday present that I ever gotten and I can't believe that he is my boyfriend. I tip-toed and pecked him in the lip. Just as I wanted to let go of him, he held my waist continued kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We broke the kiss and catch our breath. Woohyun oppa looked at me and smiled. He too thinks that Hoya has change, he hasn't been flirting with other girls after knowing me. Hoya took my hand to have our own time alone. He held my waist as we walked around the place. I swaer the scenery here is so breathtaking.

"Thank you Hoya." I said.

"Anything for you babe." He said.

I pecked his cheeks and quickly ran away. He chased after me and backhugged me. He turned me around and kissed my lips passionately. He carried me by the thighs and continued kissing me. I softly pulled his hair as we kissed. He slowly kissed my neck and left a hickey on my neck. I hit him and blushed when I saw the hickey.

"Yah!" I shouted while covering my face.

"Aww, you're so cute. I'm glad you're my girl. Hey, come on lets escape this place." He said.

He slung his arms around as we quietly escaped the party. After we sucessfully escaped the place, we went in to his car and took me to the mall. We decided to watch a movie. 

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Hoya said.

"Uhh? Oh... o-okay." I said.

I never liked horror movies, I hate them. I get very scared when I watch them. But, since Hoya wants to watch it, I let him be. 

"Let's go!" He said as her interlocked his fingers with mine. 

We went in to the cinema and I got shocked that its filled with couple seats. We at the last row sitting down with the other couples. The movie finally started and I could see that Hoya really like the movie. All I did was actually covering my face with my hands when the 'ghost' appeared. Hoya chuckled as he saw me trying my best to cover my face. He pulled me closer to him and let me lean on his broad chest. I then put my arms around his waist and went even closer to him.

"This is why I choose to watch a horror movie with couple seats." He whispered.

"Pfft... you skinship freak, but who cares I feel comfortable like this." I said.

His face went closer and kiss me. It started off with a very slow one, but its turns out to be a make out session. We had to stop because the couple beside we annoyed with the kissing sounds we made. Gosh, that was so embarrassing. 

"That was the perfect movie I have ever watch." Hoya said.

"Me too. I felt secured in your embrace." I smiled.

He kissed my forehead and wanted to sent me home. I rejected it and went inside the taxi. I can't simply let him know that I'm living in a mansion and my oppa is Donghoon. I can't let my secret to be expose. I waved back to him and the taxi went off. I swear today is the best day of my life. Today.... I can't simply put it into a sentence to show how perfect today is.

I reached home and straight away went up to my room. I unlocked the cupboard and look at my past. *I finally found someone to replace you jerk* I put the photos back and threw it in my closet. I bathe and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

"RRRRINNGGGGGG!!"

Ahh, who on earth calls in the morning? I answered it, feeling annoyed.

"Hello?" I said annoyingly.

"Oops, my baby is angry. Your morning voice is so y." 

"Oh, Hoya! Why are you calling me?" I asked.

"Aigoo! Its time for school. Wake up right now, I'm waiting for you at the normal place for a very long time!" He whined.

"Am I that late?" I asked.

"Yes, its 8.45am." He said.

"Omggg! Just wait okay, I will get ready and get out from my house." I said.

I quickly when to the washroom and got ready for school. I rushed to the door not knowing that oppa is still in the house. I ran to the normal place and saw Hoya standing there. I went to him panting.

"Sorry, baby." I said.

"You're so cute, actually I lied. Its only 7.00 am." He said.

"What!? I hate you for making me rush! I even didn't eat breakfast. I was scared you would be bored waiting for me. I HATE YOU. You got me-"

He kissed my lips to make me shut up. He smiled and brought me breakfast. 

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Hmmm.... I think strawberry pancakes!" I said.

"Okay then." He smiled.

He went to order and waited for our food to arrive. He push a side of my hair to the back and smiled.

"You look beautiful in that necklace." He smiled.

I blushed and giggled. Soon, the food arrived and we ate quietly. We then walked to school, hand in hand. When there were girls staring at us, he would kiss my cheek, making me blushed like a mad person.

"OMFG, ARE THEY ING OFFICIAL ALREADY!?"

"OH NO MY HOYA OPPA!"

" THAT KANG MIN JUNG! SHE DON'T DESERVE HOYA OPPA"

Ouch. That certainly hurts. Hoya kissed my forehead.

"They are nothing compared to you. That's why I chosed you." He said in the tone whereby the girls could hear.

I chuckled and kissed his cheeks. I glared at the girls and Hoya pulled me closer to him. We the went to class and I lean on his arms. I soon fell asleep because of exhaustion. I didn't really have a good sleep because I went home too late after my date with Hoya.

"Wake up babe, the teacher has came." He whispered.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I looked at Hoya and can't help to notice his baby-like face.

"Hoya-ah, can I call you Hobaby?" I asked.

"Hobaby? Hahaa, that's a pretty weird name, but I grant it." he smiled.

"Really? I can? Yay, I love my Hobaby!" I said as I swing my arms around his neck.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isn't Hobaby a cute name? HAHAHAA. Just to let you know, I made changes in the description. So yeah. heheee.

XxheartsxX