Chapter:32

Will you ever be mine?

"Howon-ah, why do you still love me?" I asked.

"I don't know. Does loving someone even needs to have a reason? I love you because you are you." He smiled.

"Oh..." I said.

"Why are you asking?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just wanna know." I said.

Then suddenly, they was an awkward silence. Damn... I shouldn't have ask that. Gosh, silly me. So, I decides to break the ice.

"You know, I still love Young Do. I mean, I became too attached to him. Well, it will be a lie if I say I'm over him. Haha." I said.

"I know, and I understand. I'm willing to wait." He smiled.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Its okay." He smiled.

Although I hate Young Do for what he had done to me, I can't deny that I still love him.... A LOT. Feelings can't be gone in just one day. It takes a long time in order to get rid of those feelings when you love them with all your heart. No matter what.... I will try my very best to get rid of my feelings for Young Do. Its a pity because Young Do has been a great boyfriend, but he just had to cheat on me. I really thought that both of us would be a happy couple till eternity. To be honest, he has been my ex boyfrien of all three. But what to do.... he doesn't love me at all. I'm just a stupid fool in love. I just don't know when or who to love.

"Hello to Min Jung!" Hoya called.

"Oh sorry. I eas day dreaming. Come on its time for class." I said.

We walked back to class and I sat at my old seat beside Myungsoo oppa. Myungsoo oppa smiled at me and welcomed me back.

"I knew that somehing wasn't going right with him. I should have told you about what I felt towards him... if not you wouldn't be suffering like this." He said.

"Its okay oppa. Its part of growing up. I will try my best to get over him, no matter what." I smiled.

He smiled at me back and soon the lessons starts. Well, sitting beside Myungsoo oppa is way more beneficial. He doesn't sleeps and would help me with the notes and all. Studying in a music school is sure stressful. I just hope that I can pass my examinations well.

All lesson has finally ended and I had nothing to do. If I'm still with Young Do, we would have be on the way to celebrate of monthsary. But, too bad. Fate doesn't allow us to. For now, I'm going to try and enjoy my life being single. Well, you can't expect me to accept Hoya right away. I still treat him as a friend for now. I don't want to use him in order to forget him. I must be brave in order to forget him. Let's face the cold reality Min Jung!

"Min Jung-ah, are you free today?" Hakyeon asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I answered.

"I was thinking if we could spent time with each other... since its been centuries since we hang out." He said.

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

We walked out of school together since he didn't drive his car today. But its okay. We decided to go to the nearest Ice Cream shop near our school and have some catching up session.

"Hmm... so what do you want? Wait! Let me guess! Strawberry!" He said.

"You still remember huh? hahah." I smiled.

He grinned and started ordering our food. He paid for the Ice Cream eventhough I insisted to pay for myself. We sat back at out table and started talking.

"So how's life?" He asked.

"Not great for now. I'm having a difficult time trying to forget him. You can say that I'm in an emotional state right now. Well how about you?" I said.

"Well, me too. I'm in a state of dilemma." He answered.

"What dilemma? Mind if you tell me?" I asked.

"About you." He said.

"Me? What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have been asking myself whether I should move on or continue loving you. Either or, I will still be hurt by it." He said.

"Hakyeon-ah, I rather if you move on and find someone better than me. Its not that I don't like you, its just that I treat you like a brother who I care for. I'm really sorry, if this may hurt you." I said.

"Find someone better than you? To me you're the most perfect person I know. But, I thank you for telling me the truth and not giving me high hopes. Well, at least you treat as a brother. I will try my best to think you as a sister and be a good brother to you." He smiled.

"Thank you for understanding." I smiled.

"But does that mean that Hoya is the one you would love in the future?" He asked.

"If fate allow us." I said.

He nodded and we continued talking. The both of us had lots of fun together just like the old times. He really gives off the brotherly vibe. I really hope that he won't be to sad over this. I know that he can't do this. Hakyeon is a strong guy. After having a great catch up with Hakyeon, he sent me back home and separated our ways. I went up to my room and had a long bath, thinking about ways to forget Young Do. This year is sure a heartbreaking year for me. I guess I never knew what love means. I'm too blinded in love. I got to put a stop to this.

"Min Jung-ah, we need to talk." Oppa shouted from the living room.

I quickly put on my clothes and went down to the living room. Oppa was sitting down at the kitchen table. I sat opposite him and waited for him to talk.

"Okay, what are you going to do about Young Do now?" He asked.

"Im trying to forget him and focus on my studies. I think I wanna put aside love and focus on music. I'm so done with heartbreaks." I answered.

"How about Hoya then?" He asked.

"Howon? For the time being, friends. I can't accept him now. Because I don't want to hurt him." I said.

"How about N?" He asked.

"We talked about this together just now. I told him to move on and find someone way better than me. I also told him that I only treat like a brother and nothing more than that." I said.

"This is a right choice. You thought well dongsaeng. I don't want you to be hurt again. Enough is enough. You have gone through too much heartbreak. Its too heavy for a girl like you to handle." Oppa said.

We had a long talk with each other until we were both sleepy. Oppa adviced me a lot and I pretty much agree with him. After we were done talking, we went up to our room and slept. _____________________________________________________________________

Months later;

It was already mid November, we just finished our final year examinations and now its time to have fun. Things has pretty much became better except the fact that I'm still not over Young Do. He's always the first thing and also the last thing that comes up from my mind and I'm getting sick and tired of it. My friendship with Howon has became even closer and we would usually spent time with each other most of the time. Its amazing how he stills wanna talk to me eventhough he knows that I would not be able to accept him now. To be honest, he's really a patient guy. He helped me a lot during those times. 

Hakyeon is progressing a lot in moving on, he is now treating me like a little sister, literally. Gosh. Hahaha, but its okay. I'll let him do whatever he wants. Infinite and VIXX has always been there for me whether it is good or bad. They have been there for me through thick or thin. I'm really thankful to have friends like them.

Right now, I'm having a friendly date with Howon. We are walking around Hongdae street trying out food in the streets and also shopping for clothes. The place today is unexpectedly to be very crowded, making it hard for us to even walk properly. People were pushing around making me stumble while walking. Then someone pushed me really hard because I think I was obstructing his way. I lose balance and almost fell to the ground. But luckily Howon caught me before my face landed the cold floor. Our eyes met each other and I could see his worried eyes. I quickly looked at away and we started walking again but this time he had his arms around my waist. 

"W-W-W-What are you d-doing?" I sttutered.

"I'm making sure you don't get pushed. So stand close to me alright?" He said.

My cheeks started to heat up making me blush like a tomato. Soon, we went past the crowded area and Howon let go of me. We started to shop for food and both of us kept feeding each other food. Gosh, I think I'm going to get fat because of him. I mean every friendly date we went, he will always buy me food from different types of restaurant. And the food is never little, but a meal enough for one person. He would sometimes cook me food and feed me during the cafeteria. Haha, I think he should be my mom. HAHAHA joke. I can't imagine Hoya being a naggy mom! HAHAHA. I bet its going to be so funny. I started giggling to myself making Hoya stare at me like  as if he is seeing a crazy person in front of him.

"Why are giggling by yourself? Its creepy." He asked.

"I was imagining you as a naggy omma. Gosh, I mean you always feed me food and always scold me when I do something stupid. Aish, too naggy. Hahahah!" I blurted out.

Oops, that wasn't supposed to known. I gave him a sheepy smile and was getting ready to run away.

"What did you say? Come here you little!" He shouted as he was chasing me.

"You can't catch me! Bluek!!!" I shouted.

"Oh yeah? This isn't my full speed though. I'll catch you in just a few seconds!" He said.

Uh-oh, Hoya is a damn great sprinter. I ran with all my might trying my best not to get caught by him. But sadly he did, my damn legs were not working well with my body. Pfft.

He held my waist and spun me around. He smirked at me and started to tickle me while asking me to take back my words. I stupidly refused and he kept tickling me even more. I was laughing so hard till everyone's head were turning to our direction.

"Howon-ah!!! Stoppp! HAHAHAH!" I laughed.

"Not until you take back your words!" He said.

Subconciously, I hit his little junior making him scream in pain. I swaer I didn't realized what I did. He dropped to the floor while holding that part. 

"Omg! I'm sorry. I swear it wasn't on purpose!" I said.

"Owwwww. It hurts! Yah, if I can't make a baby, I'll find you." He said while holding in the pain.

"Is it that painful?" I asked.

"Oh nooo! It is not painful." he said sarcastically.

"Sorry. Heh." I said guiltily.

I help him up and we decided to just call it off for a day. I drove the car back to my house and let him ice it at the bathroom. Gosh, its my first time kicking someone's private part. Gosh, that's embarrassing. I better cook him something as a sign of apology.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you guys won't hate me for writing about Min Jung not having any feelings for Hoya. Well, this is to make it realistic though. How can someone move on so fast? Hahaha. But don't worry, there will always be HoyaXMin Jung (Hojung) moments.

(PS; I'm the one who wrote this fanfic is feeling jealous towards Min Jung :( How I wish Hoya would protect me too..... I say Ho, you say Ya!)

XxheartsxX