Chapter:10

Will you ever be mine?

Exams are all over and we are going to know our results today. I decided to change my appearance to how I was last time. I kept my glasses and went out to go to school with Hakyeon. When he went out, he dropped his keys while looking at me. I laughed and picked up the keys for him.

"Are you done staring?" I asked.

He quickly turned and locked the door. We then walked to school together. As we walked out from the building, people were all staring at our direction. It makes me uncomfortable. Hakyeon notice that I wasn't uncomfortable and slung his arms around my neck. The guys lower their gaze and walked away.

"Thanks." I said.

He nodded and let go of his hand. We soon reach the school and the students there were staring at me, trying to know why I am walking to school with their prince. Well, me with glasses and me without glasses is really different. To be honest, I prefer myself like this because this is who I am originally. From today onwards, I am the old and wild Min Jung.

While walking to my locker, I could hear people whispering about me.

"Its already end of the year, why did she transfer now?"

"Man, that girl is smoking hot even without makeup."

Gosh, they can't even recognize me. I walked to my locker and put my stuff inside. I quickly ran to Ken who was right in front of me.

"Ken!" I said as I backhugged him

"Get off me . Only Min Jung can hug me." He glared.

"OMG, you don't even recognize me? I am Kang Min Jung!" I sulked.

"Min Jung? Is that really you?" He said as his jaw dropped.

I closed his jaw and interlocked my arms with his to VIXX's table.

"Who's that chick? Since when our Ken has a good eye for girls?" Ravi asked.

"Babo! That's Min Jung!" Hakyeon shouted.

Ravi spat what he drank and stared at me. I guess his reaction is the most funniest. Leo looked at me and smiled. As per normal, he gives the least reaction. Such a mysterious guy...

"My old self is back!" I said.

"I can see that." Hakyeon said.

"Now I know why N always talk about your beauty. You're so beautiful." Hong Bin said.

I blushed and soon the bell ran. I walked to class with Hakyeon and sat at my seat. My classmates look at me in disbelief. They really thought that I was a new student. Come on, who would transfer now? Such a waste of time. Our homeroom teacher came and told us that today would be a half day and there would be a prom night. Prom night.... that's going to be interesting.

"Okay guys, time for the serious part. Put away all your thoughts of prom night and listen up for your results." Our teacher said.

"Everyone here pass! And we have a student here who is number 1 with full marks for every paper and its no other than our top student Kang Min Jung. Kang Min Jung please stand- eh where is she?" He asked.

"Im here!" I said.

He smiled and gave me a wink. Which made disgusted. Such a old guy trying to flirt with me. I glared at him and sat down.

"The old has hots for you." Hakyeon joked.

"Eww..." I said.

School ended and we all decided to shop for our prom things. We all headed to the mall and I went to the dress section while VIXX got their tuxedo. While looking through the dresses, a man in mid 40s came to me and started to touch my . I glared at him and slapped his face.

"Aww.. come to me little girl. Im sure you will like-"

And he dropped to the floor. Leo punched him and pulled him up by the collar.

"Never touch her. You understand?" Leo threaten.

Okay now I understand what Hakyeon meant. He turned to me and his eyes soften.

"You okay? Where did he touch you?" He asked.

"Uhh... my.... bu..bu..." I blushed.

"Ahh. I know what you mean. Uhh, go on and find your dress. I will look out for you." He said.

I quickly found the perfect dress and paid for it. Looks like the others have found their perfect one too. We had lunch and I finally saw Leo trying to be engage in the conversation. Girls were all staring at us and sent me some death glares. I glared at them back which made them avoid gazes with me. I smirked and shocked when they stare at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I like you better like this. I think you can take revenge on him easily with that aura of yours." Hyuk said.

The others agreed and we started to talk about college.

"So what college do you wanna go?" Ken asked.

"WoolimEnt University!" I said.

"You too? We are all going to that school!" He replied.

"Serious? Haha. Im going to that school because my oppa and I have planned to go there. How about you guys?" I asked.

"Just because." Hakyeon said.

I nodded and continued eating. I wonder why they decided to come to WoolimEnt. Hmm.... Anyways, I miss oppa... just one more month and I can finally meet oppa with a new appearance.

"Hello? Is Min Jung there?" Leo asked.

"Oh! Kaja!" I said.

We all soon separated and I went home with Hakyeon. He sent me up to the door and walked away. He suddenly stopped and ran back to me. He looked at me and kissed me. My eyes widen and I just stood there. He broke the kiss and kiss my forehead.

"See you tomorrow." He said.

I stood there, dumbfounded. Did he just kiss me? I quickly went in and went to the toilet. I washed my face multiple of times. I quickly erased that incident and watch the TV.

WOOHYUN POV;

Min Jung-ah, where are you? Do you know how worried am I ? Please come back. Everyone misses you. Especially Donghoon. Your oppa needs you.

"Any news hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

I shook my head and the stared at Hoya. His not even a single bit worried about her. Everyone except him is expecting Min Jung to returned. I went to Hoya and grabbed him. I wanted to shout at him but its no use. He's not going to do anything. I roughly put him down and kick his can of beer. All he does is just drink.

"Hyung, please relax. You being angry won't change the fact that Min Jung went missing." Sung Jong said.

I sighed and sat at the corner. Screw him.

END OF POV;

The next day I woke up and did my daily routine. I went out and saw Hakyeon waiting for me already. I didn't dare to look at him because of what happened yesterday. Yes, I know that this isn't the first time he kiss me but its just shocking. I didn't expect that to happen.

"Can you please lock the gate?" Hakyeon asked.

I quickly went back to my senses and lock the gate. I swear I was walking awkwardly with him. Gosh, Kang Min Jung! Forget about the kiss!

"So.... i want to ask you something..." Hakyeon said.

"Spill it." I replied.

"Would you be my prom partner? Its okay if you don't want to." He said.

"Of course I would bestfriend!" I said.

"Really?! Omg. Thank you!" He said as he hugged me.

I laughed and we walked together to school. Just when we reach school, a group of people came to us and ask us whether we could be their partner. Hakyeon cooly pulled me to him and told all of them that I am his partner. I apologized to all of them and we walk our way through.

"They look good together though. I ship them!"

"N and Min Jung? What a good looking couple. I hope that they will get together again!"

"Looks like our hot couple is being the talk of the school." Hyuk teased.

"Omo! That scared me! Shut up Hyuk." I said.

"Dude, shut up will you?" Hakyeon said.

"Fine." Hyuk sulk.

"Aww my hyukie baby. Don't sulk." I said.

He smiled and slung his arms around my neck. Having them in my life is really great. I managed to forget Hoya and only thinking of getting revenge against him. Thanks to this people, I got over him.

_____________________________________________________________________

The day has finally arrive. Its our graduation day prom night. Im really excited! After getting our certificate we were asked to go home to get ready for our prom night. I went out to get some facial treatment. (Haha, typical girls) The worker greeted me and started doing the facial treatment.

After the treatment is done, I went home and had a nice bath. I put on my dress and also apply my makeup.

I did my hair and by the time I finished, Hakyeon rang the doorbell. I took my bag and went out. Hakyeon's jaw dropped as he saw me. I blushed and locked the gate.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"You too. You don't look bad either." I said.

We laughed and headed to the destination together. _____________________________________________________________________

A double update guys!! Heh. So i hope you guys like my update! And thank you to the people that comment for your bestest support!! I will try to update as fast as possible!

XxheartsxX