Chapter:17

Will you ever be mine?

It was a lazy Tuesday and I am at school early. I have no idea why I came to school this early. I mean, school starts an hour later. Hmm... what should I do now? There's like a little people in the school. Most of them are nerds. I decided to walk around the school, trying to know more about the school. While I was walking around, a senior came to me and gave me a card.

"You're invited to my party today!" He said.

I smiled and kept the card. This school is sure a party school. Students just do parties anytime they like. Well, I'm cool with it. Parties are just my jam! Haha. Wow, this school is sure really big. There's like dead end. Soon, I grew tired from exploring and walked back to the cafeteria. I then saw L oppa and called him to sit with me.

"Oppaaaaaa!" I shouted.

"Jungiiieeeeeee!" He shouted back.

He came beside me and sit down. We started having our own conversation until he decided to bring out about Hoya.

"What are you going to do about Hoya now?" He asked.

"I don't know.... I'm really confuse." I replied.

He hugged me and comforted me. Hoya... he really put a lot of impact to me. My life really change after I met him. Things were so much better before I met him. I rather have him bullying me. Because bullying is at least better than a heartbreak.

"I'll continue this revenge. He made my life so miserable. I can't let him go away with it. He can't be having fun while I'm suffering. I can't believe he has forgotten the nerd me. He moved on so fast." I said.

"I understand how you feel and I won't stop whatever you are doing. Maybe by doing this, he will realized his mistakes." L oppa replied.

"Thanks for hearing me out, L oppa." I said.

"Its not much of a problem. Btw don't call me L, I think its better if you call me Myungsoo." He smiled.

"Myungsoo oppa? Haha, sounds really great!" I said.

He ruffled my hair and slung his arms around me. Its really great to have a good friend. 

Soon, one by one Infinite came. We were all talking among ourselves. Well, I was talking to Woohyun oppa and Myungsoo oppa. Then, Hoya came and backhugged me. I turned around and gave a him a peck at his lips. All the Infinite members close their eyes and told us to get a room. I laughed and shook my head. They are really childish at times. So childish, even a kid is more mature than them.

"I can't wait for the party later on!" Sunggyu oppa said.

"You guys got invited too? Awesome!" I said.

They all nodded and got ourselves excited for later on. Hmm.... what should I wear today. Funny thing is that eventhough I have millions of clothes, dresses and etc. I still will have a problem of what clothes to wear. Typical girl problem. Hoya took my hand and pulled me out from the table. He smiled at me and brought me up to the rooftop.

"I just want to spent time with you." He said.

"Heh...." I replied awkwardly.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Lol, what's with the question? Of course I would trust you." I smiled.

"I want you to put a trust in me that I'll never leave you, I promise." He said as he hugged me.

For that moment, I forgotten about the revenge and put my trust in him. I smiled at him and lean my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and bring me closer to him. The embrace is just too warm and comfortable. Put away those revenge thoughts and start loving him more. Because I think that he's sincere.

"I love you." He said.

"Me too. I love you, Howon." I replied.

Today, I felt that our hearts were connected and our bonds were even more stronger. We went to class together, him, piggyback-ing me. People were staring, but who the cares.

"I really love today." Hoya said.

"Me too." I replied.

Lesson soon started and we paid attention. I just can't wait for later on. I can't wait to dance with my boyfriend. I swear my smile is been super glued and I can't stop smiling.

"Miss Kang, can you please stop smiling? There's nothing funny about my lesson." The lecturer said.

Myungsoo oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Taekwoon oppa and Hakyeon looked behind and chuckled. I hid my face and felt my cheeks burning due to the embarrassment. Hoya chuckled and ruffled my hair. He told me to look up and pay attention, without any hesistation, I jolted up and concentrate in class.

_____________________________________________________________________

School finally ended and its time for P.A.R.T.Y! I drove back home and got ready for the party. Oppa seems to be getting ready for the party as well. I went up to my room and opened up my wardrobe. Oh boy, what should I wear!? I shouted for oppa and he quickly came for me with his unfinished food.

"What happened?!" He panic.

"Oppa!! What should I wear!????" I shouted.

"You shouted for me just because of this? You got me scared for awhile. I thought you were getting kidnap!" Oppa said.

"Aigoo... oppa you're so cute! Faster!! Choose for me!" I said.

Oppa sighed and went to my wardrobe and gave me a clothing. I thanked him and shooed him out from my room.

"Yah, its that how you thanked me!" Oppa shouted from my door.

"I thanked you oppa. You are just deaf." I joked.

"You little!" He said.

Uhoh, oppa is going to kill me later. Better run away from him later on. His punishment is really a killer. I bath and soon get ready for the party later on.

"Bye oppa! I'm going first!" I shouted.

"Byeeeee! See you later!" Oppa shouted back.

I went into my car and drove to the destination. There were already alot of people enjoying the party. Wow that's fast. I went out from my car and joined in the fun. I saw VIXX and went up to them. We did a group hug and I hang around with them while waiting for Infinite. Hakyeon took my hand an pulled me to dance. I pulled the others to us and Hakyeon frowned. I sticked out my tongue and dance along with them. Taekwoon oppa is being all shy while dancing. I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

"Oppa, you are so cute and mysterious." I said.

His cheeks turned red and that made me laughed. I slung my arm around him. Although he has open up to me at least a little, he's still a reserved guy. Aigoo... his always quiet every single time. 

"Oppa, talk more!" I said.

"I'm talking..." He said softly.

"Not as in like that. I mean, can you be more engaged to our conversation? I feel like I'm lefting you out." I replied.

"I'll try." He said.

I pinched his nose and he gave me a smile. His smile is really cute and adorable. Both of us sat at our table and had some drinks. He talks to me more now. He's actually funny too. He told me some jokes which made me laugh like mad. Its even funnier than the other member's jokes. 

"Yah, what are you talking about?" Hakyeon asked.

"Someone's jealous~" Hong Bin said.

"Shut up man!" He said as he hit his head.

"Nothing, just that Taekwoon oppa is sharing his jokes! Its totally funny!" I said.

"HE SHARED A JOKE WITH YOU!?" They all shouted in unison.

"What? He never shares a joke with you guys?" I asked.

"Never in a million years." Hyuk said.

"Aww... what is our Leo talk about?" Hakyeon asked as he slung his arm around him.

"Shut up....." He whispered.

Hakyeon pouted and went over to me and sulked. I ignored him and continue talking to the others. 

"Yahh! Don't ignore me!" He whined.

I laughed and hugged him. He instantly lighten up and I hit his head, then, I received a text from Hoya. I excused myself from them and went over to Hoya. I hugged him and gave him a light kiss. He held my waist and puckered his lips, asking me to kiss him again. I chuckled and kissed him. 

"Yah, enough! Have some pity for you single members!" Sunggyu oppa said.

I laughed and ignored what he said, I continue my kiss with Hoya and he totally sulked. I broke the kiss and went over to Sunggyu oppa and gave him a peck at his cheeks. He blushed and smiled widely. Hoya got all jealous and pulled me away from him. 

"Yah, those lips are only for me!" He whined.

"Its just a peck at the cheeks oppa!" I said.

"But still..." He whispered.

"Aigoo, I may have kiss Sunggyu oppa's cheek, but I'll only kiss your lips." I said.

"Babe, I need to go to the gents. Be right back." He said.

I nodded and sat with Infinite.

HOYA POV;

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I need to show you something." SunMi said.

"Show what? It better be worth it." I said, impatiently.

She showed a picture of Min Jung and Donghoon sitting closely together smiling.

"Yah, SunMi what do you-

I pulled SunMi and kissed her roughly. She responded to my kiss and it became a hot makeout. I grabbed SunMi's and pushed her closely to me. Eventhough I didn't want to kiss her, I ned to make her hurt. I turned around and went to her.

"Look who's here. If its not the girl who cheated on me. You . I can't believe I dated a like you. ing disgusting . How many guys you want?" I said as I showed the picture.

"Attention everybody! I have a confession to make." I shouted for everyone to hear.

"There's a who cheated on me. She's nothing but a , flirting with other guys. I regretted dating you. I'm ing breaking up with you, ." I said and I meant it.

My love for Min Jung totally disappeared and soon the feeling of hatred arise. 

"Remember what you did to me last year at Myungsoo oppa's party? You ing told me that you dated me so that you wouldn't have to pay. I change my appearance to seek revenge at you. But I couldn't because I put my trust on you. I was like a stupid fool who still love you after what you did. And just because of that, you ing call me a ? Its just a picture of me and Donghoon oppa smiling. How is that even cheating? I was really stupid enough to trust you again. You betrayed me twice. I forgotten about the bad things you did to me and I choose to continue loving you. And what you call me a disgusting ? Look who's talking, you only know how to break girls heart. What a ing douchebag." She replied.

"You..... you're the nerd Min Jung?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" She replied coldly.

I smiled and hugged her and said, "So you're really her." 

"I should have continued my revenge. Get the away from me." She said as her tears started falling.

"No! I missed you Kang Min Jung." I said.

She pushed me and said, "Stop lying. I don't buy those words anymore. We broke up already right? So off." She said.

"I take back my words. I really love you." I said.

People started to whisper and gave me a disgusting look but I didn't care. I just want her back.

"Love? I don't believe in your love anymore. You betrayed me twice." She said.

"I kissed her because I was just too mad at you. Please believe me." I said.

"You could have ask me first. But it, I ain't gonna care anymore. My love for you has ended. It was a pleasure to meet you." She said as she walked away.

I ran to her and pulled her into a kiss. Then, the next thing that happen is someone punched me. It was Leo, he gave me another punch.

"STOP DOING THIS TO HER." Leo said.

He took her hand and left the place. VIXX and her oppa left the place too with her. Infinite came to me and Sunggyu pulled me up by the collar.

"You did another big mistake. The girl you love has left you." He said and then let me go.

Infinite left me alone and left the place. I was still there, sitting down. Not knowing what to do. SunMi came to me and hugged me. I roughly shoved her and walked away.

END OF POV;

"Myungsoo oppa, it hurts. It hurts to see the person I love kissing another girl." I said while crying.

"Cry all you want. I'm here for you, nonono, VIXX, Infinite and your oppa are here for you." He replied.

I cried at Myungsoo oppa's arms all night, till I fall asleep in his arms. I guess I really have to move on from him. Let's just forget about the revenge. The revenge, its just impossible to do. I trusted him so easily.

_____________________________________________________________________

HIIIIII!!!!! Sorry for not updating yesterday. Was so tired. Is this story getting interesting? Please do tell me okay! I need your comments!! Plus, I'm sorry fro the usage of vulgarities, but that's the perfect words to show that they are really angry heh.

XxheartsxX