Chapter:27

Will you ever be mine?

"Oppa!! Is this okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I think this dress would fit you perfectly." Oppa smiled.

We have been spending almost the whole day outdoor. I think we overspent. Haha, I gotta cut down my shopping now, if not I'll be bankrupt. Oppa decided that we should just have our dinner outside since its gonna be late by the time we reach home. We put our shopping stuff back to the car and went to have our dinner at one of the restaurant in the mall. We ordered our food and waited for our food to be served.

"So, how's your relationship been going?" Oppa asked.

"Perfectly well. How about yours?" I asked.

"Pretty good, its just Hyang Suk's appa that's making our relationship hard." Oppa sighed.

"You can do it oppa! Both of you can overcome this together. I'm positive." I smiled.

"Gomawo dongsaeng!" He smiled.

I smiled and soon the food arrived. We quietly eat our food and left the restaurant. Since it was already damn late, we decided to go home, oppa drove us back to our home and we went to our own room. I threw my shopping bags on the bed and slowly took the new clothes out. Omg, I have no idea how many clothes I have just bought. Will they be any space for my wardrobe considering that for now, I barely can fit all my clothes in. Aish, I need to get a new wardrobe soon. Or maybe I should do a walk in closet? Well, there's plently of room in our mansion. We have a lot of room that isn't in use. Uhh, whatever it is, I better put this clothes in my wardrobe right now. While sorting out my clothes, I got a call from Woohyun oppa.

"Yoooooo bestfriend!!" He shouted through the phone.

"Heyyyy! What's up dude?" I asked.

"Infinite wants to go out with you. Are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

"More than ever. What time?" I asked.

"11:00am. I'll pick you up tomorrow." He said.

"Hmm... okayyyy!" I replied.

We soon started talking through the phone until I forgotten about my clothes. It was so fun talking to my bestfriend. Makes me wonder why I never see him as a man. Haha, whatever it is, Woohyun oppa has been becoming more and more greasy. Aigoo..... our Namstar oppa. Nothing can stop his greasiness. We put down our phone and I totally ignored my clothes and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Time to get ready!!" I shouted.  

  I went to the bathroom and started to wash up. I'm really excited for my outing with Infinite. Although Hoya is gonna be there, let's just have fun eventhough it's gonna be awkward.

After I'm done, I got ready and put on my clothes. Just after I'm done with my makeup, the doorbell rung. I quickly go to the door and hugged Woohyun oppa. I let go of the hug and got super shock to see that the person whom I hug wasn't Woohyun oppa but Hoya. He blushed and refrained from looking at me.

AUTHOR POV;

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were Woohyun oppa." She said.

Hoya was dissapointed at what she said. He thought that she hugged him because its him. He forced a smile and said, "Haha, its okay."

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" She asked.

"Oh, Woohyun asked me to pick you up. He had something to do." He answered.

"Oh yeah, did you bring your swimminh suit?" He asked.

She nodded and they went to Hoya's car awkwardly. Hoya opened the door for her and waited for her to be seated. He then went to the driver's seat and drove to the destination.

On the other hand, Woohyun was still at Infinite's hangout with the other members. They lied to Hoya saying that they were busy and told him to fetch Min Jung to the destination instead. All of them laughed and started to plan.

After planning, they started to go to the waterpark. They purposely drove the long way. Sungjong who is in the same car with Woohyun couldn't wait to start their plan. Woohyun smirked, this plan will surely make them closer. He doesn't care about Min Jung being in a relationship with Young Do. He never like him anyway.

While the others were still driving to the waterpark, Min Jung and Hoya were having a awkward atmosphere. They were sitting at a different table, far from each other. Hoya would constantly stare at Min Jung while she was looking at her phone. She was being all smiley while looking at her phone. Hoya sighed because he already know who is that person that is making her smile.

*If only you heard everything that I said two days ago. Well, you wouldn't even believe me, so what's the point? Aish, Lee Howon, stop dreaming that she would even come back to you. She's already so happy with her boyfriend.* Hoya thought.

Soon, the others reach and Min Jung went straighy to Woohyun's arm. She really missed him so much.

"Oppa, why were you busy? Do you know I had a super duper awkward moment with him!" She said.

"Mian. Got family problems just now. Whatever it is, your handsome bestfriend is here. So let's enjoy." Woohyun said.

They all paid for their entry fee and started changing to the swimsuit. Min Jung wore her bikini and also a oversized tee that Hoya gave her. She went out and all heads turned to her way. They never seen any girl as beautiful as her. Infinite's reaction when they saw her is really hilarious. Their jaw dropped and they started to blush because of her little clothing.

While the whole Infinite is staring at her beauty, Hoya is staring at the tee that she was using. He felt happy seeing her wearing what he had bought her. At least she still appreaciates what people had given her. Unknowingly, he smiled while looking at her.

Infinite saw what happened and smiled too. This has clearly prove that Hoya loves her. Sunggyu as the oldest and the leader finally started the plan.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" He asked.

"The waterslideeeeeee!!!" Everyone shouted including Hoya and Min Jung.

They smirked because both of them are helping them making the plan work.

"We shall be in pairs! Woohyunnie! You will be with me!" Sunggyu said.

Everyone has already found a partner except Hoya and Min Jung. They had no choice but to be partners. "Let's go!!!" L shouted. Min Jung and Hoya were walking at the back quietly. Both of them secretly like the fact that they are partners. No matter how many times she reminds herself that she has a boyfriend, Hoya still lingers in her mind.

They were the last one to go. The boys took out their shirts, revealing their chocolate abs. Min Jung especially couldn't take her eyes off Hoya's abs. It was the first time she saw his abs and she loved it. All the boys were happily backhugging each other. When it was their turn, Hoya naturally put his arms around Min Jung's waist and his cheeks started to turn red. Min Jung's cheeks were super red too. Both their heartbeats were beating really fast. She could feel his breath oat her bare shoulder. Hoya gave her a light pushed and they started sliding. She totally forgotten about her awkward relationship with Hoya. She lean back to his chest and laughed.

"This is so fun oppa!" She said as they were sliding.

"I know babe." He smiled.

The the trail ended and they fell to the water. They swam to Infinite and suddenly remembered what happened just now.

*DID I ING JUST CALL HIM OPPA!?!?* She thought.

*DID I ING CALLED HER BABE!??" He thought.

Infinite saw the whole scene and smiled. First plan, success! They walked quickly leaving the both of them alone at the back. Hoya took his towel and wrapped it around Min Jung. He didn't like the way the other guys looking at her body. They were all smirking as they were looking at her. He glared at the guys and told Min Jung to walked faster.

"Look at hyung! Being all protective towards her!" L said.

For the whole day, Min Jung and Hoya were stuck together. Subconciously, both of them felt a little more comfortable with each other. Their outing soon ended and everyone had fun. Min Jung called Young Do if he was free to fetch her home. He agreed and told her to wait for him at the entrance of the waterpark.

Soon, he came and Min Jung hugged everyone including Hoya and ran to her boyfriend. She kissed his lips and felt that her heart is still beating fast. Well, the real reason why she called Young Do is to know whether her heart has waver. After the whole day with Hoya, she had totally forgotten about her having a boyfriend.

*Its still beating very fast.* she thought.

Young Do smiled at her and they went in to the car. Hoya, from the back followed their car and spied on them. He knew that he would end up having a hearbreak after looking at them, he can't help it. He had to see what is going on. Their car soon stop in front of Min Jung's house.Then, she took his arm and they went in the house.

"Oppa is gone and I hate being alone..." Min Jung said.

"I'll stay with you." Young Do smiled.

They went in the house and got ready to sleep. Outside, Hoys started to imagine things. His tears started to fall. He just hope that nothing is going to happen between the two of them.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

UPDATED.