Chapter:4

Will you ever be mine?

"You think you are what!?" I asked, still in a state of shock.

"I think I am falling in love with you." He smiled.

"Are you serious?!" I asked.

"More than ever." He smiled.

He suddenly took my hand and pulled me to the cafeteria and shouted, "From now onwards, anybody who dares to bully Min Jung, you'll have to pass through me."

"And us." L said.

What?! What did they just say? I turned to Woohyun oppa and looked at him. He looked at me and shook his head telling me that he himself doesn't know anything. I could feel those stares again. Gosh, what on earth is wrong with all of them. Then, Hoya pulled me nearer to him and slung his arms around me. He led me back to the classroom alongside with L.

"You guys don't have to do that." I said.

"Do what?" L asked.

"Do the thing that you guys did just now." I replied.

"Why can't we?" Hoya asked.

"Because you guys are the only one who bullies me." I said softly.

"I'm so sorry babe. Now, we are going to protect you." He smiled.

I awkwardly nodded and laid my head on the table. Hoya played with my hair which made me blush. Like literally blush. I could feel my cheeks burning. I haven't blush this way for a very long time. This is the first time after a very long time. How can he just make me blush with just playing with my hair?

"Your hair is so soft." He whispered.

, that made me blush even more. I refrain from putting my head up, I didn't want to let him to see me blushing. Its gonna be embarassing. Then, the teacher came. I have no choice but to put my head up.

"Oh! You're blushing!" He said as he pinched my cheeks.

He ruffled my hair and listened to the teacher. I found myself staring at him. Maybe knowing isn't that bad after all. I smiled and go on with the lesson. _____________________________________________________________________

"Sit with us~" Hoya whined.

Everyone was shocked to see the KINGKA whining like a kid to the wallflower, Kang Min Jung.

"Yah! Why are you whining? Aish, fine. I'll seat with you guys." I said.

He jumped like a little kid which made me smile like an idiot. I followed him from behind shooking my head at his foolishness. I never knew he's actually this type of person. He told me to sit beside him and I did. He puts his arms around me and continued talking to his friends. Woohyun oppa looked at me and mouthed to me to text him later on.

"Babe, what do you wanna eat?" Hoya asked.

"Hmm? Me? Neh, I prefer eating home cooked food. Plus, why are you calling me babe?" I asked.

"Because I'm yours and you're mine." He smiled.

I could hear all the girls squel as they heard him said that. But instead of squealing, I stood there, dumbfounded. What did he mean? Can't be that........

"Don't worry, I will wait for you to answer me. For you, I'm willing to wait." He said.

"Oh god, hyung! You're so cheesy!" L said.

I had to agree with L. Gosh, he's so cheesy, making me blush like a mad tamato. How can he make me blush so easily.

"Awwww. My baby is blushing. You look cute when you blush." He said.

"Yah Hoya-sshi." I said while blushing.

"Drop those formalities. Call me oppa." He aegyo-ed.

WTF, did he just asked me to call him oppa? And plus he did aegyo to me? Something that he didn't like to do, to me? Is he being serious when he said he love me? I pulled Hoya's hand and brought him to the garden.

"Do you really love me?" I asked.

"Why are you asking the obvious?" He smiled.

"You're not teasing me right?" I asked.

"I'm serious when it comes to love." He said in a serious manner.

"Hmm... okay." I said.

"Why are you asking baby?" He asked as he held my waist pushing me closer to him.

"I'm just afraid that you would play with my heart with you saying all the cheesy words. It makes me insecure." I said.

"I will never play with your heart sweetie. Don't be insecure, because you're perfect to me." He smiled.

"Hoya-sshi I-"

He pulled me to a tight hug. What's weird is that the hug is so warm, so warm that I feel secured in his embrace. Subconciously, I hugged him back and he lightly peck the top of my head. Then, I felt the electricity flowing through my back. Its the feeling I have never felt before, and I'm very sure that I like the feeling of it, wait no! I love the feeling. My heart skip a beat when he winked at me. Maybe perhaps, I'm in love again?

As I was in the car, I kept thinking about just now. I still wondered how Hoya can actually make me blush without even trying. Am I starting to like him too? Then, I received a text from Woohyun oppa.

"Yah, I don't really know what is going on with Hoya, but for the time being, please don't get to near to him." He texted.

"But oppa, he understands me.... maybe I shouldn't ignore him that much? At least let me talk to him. Please oppa?" I replied.

"Promise me you're not going to get hurt?" He asked.

"I promise." I replied.

He didn't reply and so we finally reached home. At home, I bathe and freshen up myself. I went to my study table and did my homework. Well, as a nerd, we must always do our homework early and has to be pass up on time. While doing, I received a text from Hoya asking me out for a date. I smiled and agreed to go on the date. AS much as I didn't want to use that nerdy glasses, I couldn't. So I decided to wear a nice clothing and put a little bit of makeup and lastly put on my glass.

I went out from my house and saw Hoya waiting for me. I smiled and skip towards him. He was wearing a simple yet attention grabbing clothes. I admit, he does look hot here.

"My baby is so beautiful." He smiled.

"You look good too." I said.

"Well of course! I'm Hoya, everything looks good on me." He said in full of confidence.

"Pfft…… conceited jerk." I said.

He heard what I said and chased me. He caught me not long after and started tickling me. This was like my so called punishment. Hahah, such a cute guy.

"Hoya-s-" "Its called oppa, not -sshi." He said.

"Hoya oppa! Where are we going?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"We are going for a date!" He said.

He held my hand as we walked through the streets. Our fingers interlocked as we walked. I could feel my cheeks burning. He brought me to all sorts of places. No matter where we go, girls will go all haywire when they saw Hoya but sent me death glares. Hoya saw the glaring at me and he glared at them back. I can't help but to laugh. He then held my waist to the next destination.

"Wah! The Han River is so beautiful at night!" I shouted.

"Yes it is, but you're more beautiful." He said as he backhugged me.

He turned me around and bit his lips. He stared at me straight to the eye and slowly came closer to me. Subconciously, my face came closer to his and guess what? We kissed! I could feel the electricity flowing down my spine. He bit my lower lip to gain more excess to my tongue. We were fighting for dominance. But too bad for him, I won!

"Wow, for a nerd like you, knowing how to kiss is a miracle!" He teased.

"Hoya-ah..." I blushed.

"You're so cute" He said as he got closer to kiss me again.

_____________________________________________________________________

I woke up remembering what happened yesterday, I touch my lips, I could still feel his touch. My heart skip a beat when I thought about him. I went in to bathe and got ready for school.

"Yah, why are you so happy?" Oppa asked.

"Nothing!" I smiled.

We ate our breakfast and headed out to the car. I plugged in my earpiece and started singing, Baby Goodnight by G D& T.O.P, I always wanted to be in the singing, rapping and dancing department. But I couldn't, because they think that my looks cannot make it to the showbiz. Yeah, that's my dream. My dream is to become a singer. 

"You really have a good voice dongsaeng." Oppa said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I really want you to be in the singing, rapping and dancing department with me." Oppa said.

"Let's see how it goes oppa...." I said.

I walked to school and I was welcome by Hoya. Oppa looked at me from afar and gave me the WTF-ARE-YOU-FRIENDS-WITH-HIM look. I nodded secretly and walked with him.

"Hey there sweetie." He smiled.

"Hi!" i replied.

"Did you sleep well yesterday?" I asked.

"No, I kept thinking about our kiss that we shared. You?" He asked.

"Me? I slept perfectly well." I teased.

"You mean our kiss isn't anything to you?" He pouted.

"Babo, I was just kidding." I grinned.

He ruffled my hair and held my hand to class.

"Oh ny god, are they really a couple?"

" JUST GOT REAL."

"Hoya has a bad for girls. I'm so much better than her."

All those comments made me really sad and hurt. Hoya saw my hurt eyes and shouted.

"Can you hoes shut the up? I can date whoever I want. You can't tell me what to do!" He shouted as he glared at the girls.

I can date whoever I want?? What? Am I dating him already?

"We are not even dating Hoya." I said.

"But to me, we are!" He replied.

I pinched his nose and interlocked my arms with his. We went in to class and sat at our seat. He tried to do skinship with me but I always ignore him. Looking at him like this makes me wanna kiss him. Gosh, I feel so ertic. He starts doing his aegyo but I didn't really care. I continued ignoring him, till he started to stomp his feet like a little kid. It made me laugh like a mad person. This man is making fall in love with him more. Oops, I just said it. Even in such a short time being close to him, I fell in love with him really hard. I cupped his face and lightly pecked his lips. 

"Happy now? I did skinship with you." I said.

He nodded like a small kid. He was so so different compared to how he was last time. I prefer him this way now. He made me forget about my past although he doesn't no a about it. 

"The two lovebirds, can you please face in front! I'm going to start my lesson!" The teacher shouted.

I quickly turned my head and listened to the teacher teaching. Hoya held my hand as we were listening to the teacher, gosh, even his hands are warm. Is there anything cold about him, it made me feel like as if he is the one for me (Well I hope.) 

I never knew I could fall in love with the guy I hated a lot. I love you, Lee Howon....

_____________________________________________________________________

Hiii! How are you guys? Guess what? I'M GOING TO CHINA IN 3 DAYS TIME! Hahahaha.

XxheartsxX